What are some good everyday beaters?

I've worn my old vans out, and am looking for some new everyday shoes (preferably canvas)

Post your favorites below!

converse one stars, nike blazers

any basic converse
any other basic vans
nike sb's

vans authentics

velcro old skools r mine

one stars, reebok classics

Adidas tubular doom primeknit

I consider eqt 93/16's and tubular mocs as my beaters.
Both have held up well and they do okay in any weather with a bit of water repellent spray. I've also washed the EQT's with Jason Markk a couple of times and they're still in good condition.

Definetly not Vans with their shit quality

stan smiths, air force 1 mids, reebok club c85, reebok workout plus, chucks all star 70s

Vans
Converse
Nike
Reebok
used Docs

I just got a pair of Adidas cloudfoam advantages. Tried on Stans and thought they were way too uncomfy, and cloudfoams were the cheaper comfier alternative. Quality of material isnt that much different than stans too. I can post pics if anyone is interested.

Adidas spezial

Awful choices

Good suggestions.

jordan 1s look great when theyve got a bit of wear on them

Ugliest shit I have ever seen!

I mean, I don't see you posting

not a single person has mentioned GATs gtfo off this board summer fags

Adidas Gazelle OG, Samba or Spezial
Nike Janoskis, AF1 or Cortez
Reebok Classic Club C
Puma Suede Classic
Asics Onitsuka Tiger GSM

I'm a big fan of the pro model Vans. While they're more meant for skateboarding their extra cushioning holds up well against time. Also, I personally like to cut off the stripe as they ascend to beater-hood status.

Bump

Buy the suede Alphabounce desu family

I bought a pair of the Vans Ultrarange and they are great. Feel like tennis shoes but look like Old Skools

ive been wearing the same adidas duramo 7s for more than 2 years, and they still look relatively good. those shoes can take a real fucking beating. well that goes for any adidas really but shit these shoes just wont die

>suede
>beaters
they dont mix.

op dont get vans after a few weeks the tiny bit of support they have will give and will be extremely uncomfortable for walking, any running and jumping off a few steps will really hurt your feet

what the fuck is a beater?
just dress up everyday

Sorry, but agreeing, had both original tubesockdooms when they came out, cut the cage off one, other I never wore
Both trash

t. A cuck

Definitely not senpai