Slept on Brands

Reebok is being slept on so hard and I'm kind of thankful and sad because they don't get a lot of publicity

Other urls found in this thread:

lessonsconceptstore.com/collections/all/kappa-kontroll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they lowkey did come back up when vetements collabed with them and when kanye made that one calabasas powerphase shoe that looks like that old reebok shoe

those look like autist shoes

this board literally jerks off reebok what are you talking about

Reebok is being worn by normies everywhere wtf are you talking about

>Reebok
>Slept
>Not PUMA

raf simons is slept on

Hollister is slept on you dolt!

this nigga gets it

Do you know that Adidas bought Reebok ?

>lowkey
normienigger OUT

Saucony

No wonder if they look like that

puma is literal shit quality

Disgusting

Karhu is slept on

Reebok is shit.

Asics, Saucony are great.

Reebok produce Ross-grade bargain bin shit shoes for niggers and middle aged white women.

Better hurry up user, you wouldn't want to miss the bus because of your retarded posts on 4chins.

brain dead

Gonna bump this with trainers that Absolutely no normies wear and even neo-sneaker heads wouldn't be seen dead in.

Stray Rats

Diadora making a small comeback this year lots of colourful models of v7000 and a few collabs

Kappa

those diadora lows coming out look dank

RIP the days of sport-styled collabs with asics

Le coq sportif (sporty chicken for non linguists) probably the most slept on brand of trainers. Lines like the Arthur Ashe, and r800 aswell as this brilliant new 'blanc alpin' pack

>slept on

lessonsconceptstore.com/collections/all/kappa-kontroll

if it's so slept on, why has all this shit sold out

Karhus nearly got normiefied when Kanye wore them fusion 2.0 however that died down quickly and the brand remained an underground gem

G'day mate. Kanagaroos are like gold to classic sneaker heads. Top quality materials and leather and the r1 coils have a beautiful silhouette

My personal pride and joy, whilst a little popular in the states, absolutely no one knows brooks heritage range in the uk and Europe. Actually only one retailer in the uk that sold these chariot constellation pack despite looking superb

Where to cop, or at least browse trainers like these from niche brands with no webstore?

Only recently got into there shoes but after sifting through a lot of shit I found that Hummels did have some very solid sneakers such as marathona 2 or this collab with with sneaker banquet

Well there's a small store in my local town which sells specifically slept on trainers and streetwear. If you're from the uk you could dm their instagram and they'd sell some shoes to you. They're getting a website next month supposedly aswell but I don't know what their plan is with international interest

Much like brooks, saucony is fairly known in the states but in the uk its popularity is minimal. Obviously the jazz line is great and this chocolate pack I think is wavy

Rip fila... when gosha collabed with the Bryan's it left the door wide open for hypebeasts to jump on the brand, nevertheless creps like the t-1 mid are still super clean but be weary as "dad-core" is becoming cool for 13 years old faggots

Thanks. Their Instagram seems to be mainly resale of easy to find stuff like sauconys and diadoras but i'll wait and check the webstore too i guess

Again not for everyone, k-swiss is another Brand which was big in the 70s and 80s but became obscure? Try to stay away from the all white models as they look Kirkland/orthopaedic Core

t. nigger

That wraps it up really. just original alternatives to Nike and adidas. For any other Inspo Id recommend googling oh sneaker head images looking at some vintage 90s sneakers like hi-tech Sergio tachinni and champion. Unfortunately these brands have all fell the fuck off and they're new models suck. I'm not one of these guys that goes "ugh Nike and adidas is so mainstream. You're all victims of marketing" adidas is really on top at the moment and asics is getting a larger foot hold in the market. Some new balance are acceptable but I'd steer clear of some more spergy models. Also check out the vintage Euro sport aesthetic. patta, joma and diadora aswell as the 80s football hooligan look

I got called a Le coq shill last month so I'm glad to see that there's a bit more love for these hidden gems

how do hummels fit? usual size or one-two up?

also, slazenger

I'd go one up. For the lows but if you buy a bulkier shoe they'll fit true

I really don't know with slaz I'm afraid. It's only really pikeys and Eastern Europeans that wear them

yes!

>asics
>saucony
t. sneakerhead from youtube

i'm gonna says fila diadora lotto and kappa, somewhat famous on tennis and football but rarely being wear on public..

Still have these I use them as beaters now tho
Where my Ziggas at

Kappa and fila have been ruined by gosha

Phat farms

I had a pair of these in lowtop back in high school, unironically some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned

No wonder drug dealers loved them so much

Camper
Blackmeans

I went to Hong Kong in 2014 and everybody had a pair

I really want a pair of these desu

You're not a 13 year old faggot are you?

Definitely not, dad

dogshit

bought the bodega collab a while back and they had such a bad silhouette IRL

>Armani needs to come back with the sneaker collabs like reebok and mizuno (props if you remember the mizuno collab) which reminds me
>Mizuno
>Costume National
>10 Corso Como
>Comme des Garcons
>Marithe Francois Girbaud
>Diesel
>Aquascutum
>INC International Concepts
>Ben Sherman
>K Way (although I am starting to see it again at Bloomingdale's)
>DKNY
>Perry Ellis
>Fiorucci
>Gianfranco Ferre
>Jean Paul Gaultier
>Benetton

>Bogner
>Trussardi
>Adriano Goldschmied
>G Star
>Marc Jacobs
>Iuter
>Psycho Bunny
>McGregor
>John Richmond
>Energie
>Replay
>Pringle
>Frankie Morello

I think slazenger is actually really nice looking. I was looking at their stuff before on lillywhites and sports direct, and I am an amerifag. It would also have a bit of appeal here because nobody knows what the fuck that leaping dog logo is. You want a bit of a sleazy brand is Lonsdale, I heard it was UK's version of Ed Hardy, clothing for doucheturds. Even then I hate to admit their stuff isn't terrible.

*cat logo my b its late here and im drunk

For some reason I think Callaway Golf has some potential if some hipster sneakerheads start wearing it ironically.

Not since Kanye was seen wearing them. Find me an affordable pair in size 11US, I dare you (pls)

These guys are right. They're cheap as fuck or on sale everywhere since there's next to no demand. Also Diadora to a lesser extent

They're not slept on, they're just impossible to find in North America

No way, not nearly 90s looking enough

Are they really that hard to come by in the US?
The store locator shows plenty of stores selling their products. They also just opened their first US store, I think it's in Boston.

It's not about aviability it's more about when was the last time you walked down the high street and saw people wearing le coq trainers.
Kangaroos are a real bastard to find in the uk aswell tho

Quality is really terrible mate. But then again it is only like a fiver for a polo

I see a few people in vintage lotto tees where I live but don't really know the new stuff

>reebok is being slept on
>multi million dollar sports brand sold and worn across the globe is being slept on
what is this board anymore

teenagers who based their knowledge on what they see in highschool.

Love my Sauconys