Are my vans sk8 hi fake? more photos below

Other urls found in this thread:

dsw.com/en/us/product/vans-ward-hi-suede-high-top-sneaker---mens/366686?activeColor=001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those aren't Sk8-Hi.

Those look like K-mart vans

it's on of those retarded off brand looking models of vans that they put in discount shoe stores because nobody wants them over old skools/sk8 his

so are they original?

those arent sk8's

like said its cheaper model of vans that look similar to the originals that are sold in discount/mall stores.

No. what you bought are Vans "Ward His"

dsw.com/en/us/product/vans-ward-hi-suede-high-top-sneaker---mens/366686?activeColor=001

wow these are like a wet dream, my two favorite shoes put together

old skools and sk8 his

how much were they and where did you buy

Get jewed

I have bought multiple pairs of Vans from a Pac Sun that looked like this.

idk its weird i got these as a gift i think they were bought at famous footwear but it seems like their fake idk im mad

were they sold to you as Sk8/Old schools or Ward Hi/Low? If they were sold to you as the former congrats you got ripped off. the Ward shoes are much worse in quality

their not fake. they're just a different/cheaper quality model.

why would you buy fake sk8 his, theyre like 60 bucks...

they're not fake how many times does this need to be repeated lmao

they are fake you stupid fuck

those do not exist. i just checked the vans website

no real vans look like that

fake

they're not fake. it's common for shoe brands to have a lower tier discount model that they don't put in their official catalog. They usually carry these things at like Ross, dsw, famous footwear and other cheap places.

Someone had just posted the link to the actual shoe above.

I work at a Vans Outlet, and I can confirm none of our shoes have that type of tagging, so these are fake as fuck.

I've seen these at Khols

no they're not

famous footwear has all sorts of weird shoes like this

ex skater here I can confirm these are Ward hi's they sell them at department stores like as he said famous footwear and like burlington every low quality suede and the sole rips apart easy and used to be worn by school shooters and normies looking for a deal

Those are "Vans" as in, made by Vans, but not mainline stuff. Pieces that are made for non-flagship stores, a la DSW, Kohls, Shoe "Warehouses", etc. as said.

If you like them, wear them, just know that you can't return those to a Vans store, they won't take them (including outlets, at most they'd give you a couple bucks for em).

this

you can tell by looking at them lmfao

OP got skammed

v real

Vans are cheap as fuck, where would you buy them to be concerned about them being fake? If you're that broke just go to a Vans outlet and pick some up for like $20, this is a stupid question.

theres no vans outlets near me

The closest one is like 50 minutes away