What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Magnus Ronning?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Magnus Ronning?

youtube.com/watch?v=hqzXW7Cyxms

Pretty cool I guess

He dresses a lot better than me

garbage, panders to r/street wear types and other clueless teenagers.

STOP MAKING YOUTUBE THREADS
MODS!

YouTube: only watch sangiev and Avery, that's it user

Stop shilling yourself, Magnus. Saged.

Stop shilling youself.

can you please fuck off Magnus no one wants to watch your shit.

sangiev is bottom tier user, what is even worth watching of his?

Give me your list then user

He seems like a nice, funny, cool guy, but he dresses pretty basically and makes a HUGE deal about 'not being your average hypebeast', which might be true but it's not exactly a huge aspiration

trash Anglocuck from Bongaland

she's pretty cute for a lesbian

banging with a pair of shorts

sangiev dresses better than anyone on youtube, his videos aren't that good though and his dancing is cringey as fuck

yeah his last fit video was shit, i mean a pair of vans some old trousers and a graphic sweatshirt, it wasnt even cohesive, the fit was qutie bad but still he makes a whole vid about it

Yeah it was pretty shit, but at least he's a funny meme boy so he has that going for him
I think Sangiev dresses really well now, even if his personality is a little cringey. I'm also constantly surprised by how well he can pull some stuff off that I feel he shouldn't be able to.

>bottom tier
lmfao
please do a youtuber ranking I want to see it

I kinda enjoy watching his videos, like he's an absolute fag and he knows it which makes him a lot less of a fag

>Avery

Hey Magnus, what's cracking

First thing first, checked.
He is cool, i like his style and the fact that he is a poorfag makes me like him even better.

>poorfag
hes fucking minted m8

why does he sound irish if he's danish?

why looks good

does anyone here know any diy fashion channels that are interesting? Im really not in to this "WHAT IS UP YOU GAIZZ" clickbaity crazy thumbnail videos.

I have a slimmer style to him.

common apparel has diy vids
also i know you're reading this adam

This dudes hairline is running away faster than Husain bolt

someone said something in a thread the other day about how its a surprise that only one of them is gay.... its jeremy isnt it

Husian? And his hairline looks fine to me.

I don't really look for inspo on YouTube. Just entertainment. He's a boring, and ugly cuck with no personality imo.

>90k subs
>shilling to Veeky Forums

>he hasn't heard of Husain Bolt

dudes hairline is straight as fuck
nice projecting

He learned how to do crappy ollies on a skateboard so his shoes can look like that… He seems a little autistic