Hey Veeky Forums. Do any of you know where I would be able to order custom peaked caps without having to order 1...

Hey Veeky Forums. Do any of you know where I would be able to order custom peaked caps without having to order 1,000 of them? I've only found one other guy, but all of his shit is over-decorated and tacky.

Everyone else only makes custom baseball caps. Why is there no love for peaked caps?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/the-dead-guy-Veeky
brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,25843.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is his fucking hat a part of his hair?

For what purpose lad?

Yes that is cannon

Faggotry. I just really like peaked caps.

Because Kepis, crusher caps and ushankas are better.

Hope you enjoy getting punched in the streets, Nazi.

>nazi
You do realize many, many nations use fucking peaked caps, right? If I wanted an SS cap, I could order that from multiple costume websites.

>tfw someone immediately jumps the 'fascist' gun by about a marathon

>military hat
>nazi

This is a legally binding
Threat on my life.

California penal code 422(a).

I wish to invoke my rights under penal code 198.5 with my legally registered rifle under sb880 in order to protect the life of my family and myself. However Under the approved DOJ guidelines I cannot defend my life with an "assualt weapon"

I demand sherrif Gore to expedite my conceal carry permit as a result of the credible death threat. And I wish for a county reimbursement for my application processing fee, expedite my NICS check and be credited with a handgun voucher that is given to police officers under Glock Blue Line program

>punch a nadzi ecks dee

Go home Reddit.

(You)

Ask knoch.

>knoch
who

Bergmutze master race.

>t.

(You)

Bash

Wasn't that guy a literal shit eating cuckold?

spencer? yes.

but really the internet alt-right warriors tried to connect the puncher with some freak, which was false of course

thedailybeast.com/the-dead-guy-Veeky Forums-blamed-for-punching-richard-spencer

Cringe.

w2c crusher cap

Sick. Hats need to come back.

There used to be some company in France that did peaked caps at like €100 a piece but I can't find it anymore.
But you can always make it yourself, heres a free sewing guide (Albeit not a very professional one) brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,25843.0.html

Now THIS is a pasta I can get behind

No, his hat is ripped at the back, and he styles his hair into it

If you watch the anime you can see it in action when he puts his hat on/takes it off

your best bet is probably ebay desu