Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Failure to Launch Edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

titanpharm.com/technology
titanpharm.com/about/ip-portfolio
finance.yahoo.com/news/gevo-attend-cowen-company-annual-113000019.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened to my MGT?

Some reasons why it might make sense to hold TTNP in hopes of a buyout:

titanpharm.com/technology
titanpharm.com/about/ip-portfolio

Today's approval in a way legitimizes Titan's patented (until 2024) ProNeura technology for drug delivery. I could see a big pharma buyout in this company's future in view of this validation.

The technology might be what's most valuable in today's approval, so if you believe that the whole idea of "put known drug into novel delivery mechanism" is worth some money, then it may make sense to hold TTNP.

Also, there's a conference call next week:

>"Titan plans to host a conference call on Tuesday, May 31 in the afternoon at 4:15pm ET/1:15pm PT. Participating on the call will be Sunil Bhonsle, president and CEO; Marc Rubin, M.D., executive chairman; Kate Beebe, Ph.D., executive vice president and chief development officer; and Behshad Sheldon, president and CEO of Braeburn Pharmaceuticals."

Happy memeing!

First day on meme hood went 50/50 Rexx/ttnp with 5 hundo where is this moon you speak off

Good entry point for GEVO? Any upcoming news on GEVO?
How much will CERU go up on June 6th?

Guys. What about Robin Hood, but instead of letting normies buy meme stocks and lose everything, you simply hand over your money to a broker who makes his own picks and grows it FOR you? would be more popular

Real brokers don't accept GBP

I wonder why you cant fund your account with Paypal

look at he aftermarket climb on TTNP

Can't you get a refund on your payment on paypal?

You get a good portion of your transfered money on RH the day you transfer it, and you get all of it after 2 or 3 days.

If you lose the money before it all goes through, you could refund your money.

Because SEC

I'm up 20% on $REXX so far and tomorrow I expect it to reach a dollar. I'll probably sell at .93 though, I've done well enough with it already.

$TTNP is already in orbit if you got in when the meming began but some potential for a quick trip to mars tomorrow, who knows. It could also tank. Some people are speculating the $7 share was already inflated for the FDA approval, any pumps we see in the coming weeks are temporary but like others have said, it could go the other direction, there could be a buyout

anyone holding TTNP over the weekend? Intrigued by the conference call but I wouldn't mind taking 20%+ gains tomorrow and running

all depends on tomorrow

because a lot of fraud exists on paypal.

im just holding until 20ish.
so ye, i am

where are you getting this $20 figure

that's a $12 jump

Exactly. I think people are just trying to set themselves up for disappointment

I'm sizing up the company.
Do you think this drug is anything less than a 500million market a year?
I think it's right around there, maybe more. Heroin, Oxycontin, and a ton of other opiods are huge.
The current pps is only about 8.55 with a total net worth of like 150mil?
500mill/150mill x 8.55 is what I did to get the worth of the company.
Who the fuck looks at the price of the stock itself, that's retarded. You look at the value of the company.

the stock is going to be overvalued as it is.

Look at their financials. I'd give it until August to September (where we can see the success of it) until it can hit that much.

it's clearly not overvalued. You know what they'll produce and roughly how large the market is.
Wait for tuesday fag. huge money. i bought in at like 6.30, gonna be good.

Pissed I couldn't get on the NERV train

I have 2 questions before a try Robinhood

>Do I actually own the stock, or does Robinhood?

>Can I just dump funds from a pre-paid visa card onto it? Or do I hookup my bank account?

Bank account. They make 2 small deposits to verify your bank and then you can begin trading

But do I own the stocks? or do they? Im afraid I'll die and they'll just take all my money.

you own them, otherwise they'd be violating regulation somewhere.

Thank you all. This is very nice board. I feel better already.

Just don't fall for everything people shill here if you plan on following Veeky Forums advice to the moon. If something someone says looks good, do some research on it yourself before jumping on ship

Look, this board is great and terrible for stock advice. Just have to have an eye for bullshit, not even kidding. You'll find people here are pretty good at finding some gems before they explode into diamonds. Take CPXX for example, people were talking about how it was going to explode here and bam it does 13 fold. On the flip end you have people STILL talking about CERU and SKLN, even after it made most of us money early on. Those guys are dicks.

Yeah a stuck clock is right 2 times a day, that doesn't make it a good timepiece. My advice: don't listen to a goddamn thing anyone says on this board. Most likely they are trying to take your money.

$$$ favors those with balls.

I dont think you understand how stocks work. Nobody here is going to "take your money"

nice meme

Wake up user, today is a new day!

Oil is still under $50 a barrel

8:30am: GDP announcement

10am: Consumer Sentiment

1pm: Baker Hughes Rig Count

1:15pm: Janet Yellen smacks her jaws

News expected from: Cigna, Big Lots, GameStop, Foot Locker, John Deere.

Long weekend with Memorial Day ... what are you playing?

wait, SKLN isn't going to go up at all? I was going to hold onto it for a week and wait for more news before dumping it

Um $CERU hasn't flopped like $SKLN, and their FDA approval comes in a month or two and sharevalue is expected to double. It's not a day trade play right now, if that's what you mean.

What's everyone watching today (besides $TTNP) I've got money on $REXX and I'm watching $XCO

I just saw oil is down this morning. Might want to get out

Nvm, spent the last 15 minutes comparing REXX to oil. I'm gonna sell at .96

GEVO
Number of Insider Shares Traded

3 MO. 12 MO.
# of Shares Bought 0 0
# of Shares Sold 7,866 343,36

Anyone actually looking at this stock?

ceru's been hovering between 2.36-2.45 at the moment. I'm getting out at the top end and will consider rebuying at a later date

Not telling you what to do with ceru but a few days ago it was stuck at 2.35, few days before that it seemed to never move off of 2.32. Volume is low, day traders have left, this is just people holding for the next release. If you don't wanna wait sell on a daily hi

What are todays memes?

Oy vey goys, we did it, we can finally afford to marry big titty Jewesses.

very nice

TTNP moon mission still not over

I bought a few shares in the $7.84 range.

We're going to make it.

People don't want to hold over the three day weekend and because of a mystery announcement on the 30th.

The real gains are coming Tuesday.
BUY THE DIP.

holy fucking pharma friday

>TTNP
>VRX
>RLYP
>TGTX

Did you copy this post from another thread

Anti oil, ttnp falling early, time to reload and look for the next big approval.

Are any of these a viable purchase right now?

Wtf time to sell Rexx or hold

Oil is down today. Hold over the weekend, I'm sure there will be some BS about how the holiday peaked oil demand or some bullshit.

all of them

well maybe not RLYP that i think is inflated

the rest are poised to keep rising though

I'm about to throw in the towel on memes and just dump it all in Duluth Trading (DLTH).

Reminder that today Yellen is announcing rate hikes, so you should sell all your blue chips within the next three hours.

>DLTH
why?

also reminder that its the Friday before a long weekend and things will be slower moving in general all around

the rate hikes are expected at this point. already priced in :^)

You can do that when you have $100k accounts

No, she's accepting an award.

pic related

>place buy limit order for ttnp
>Well below limit
>RH not giving me stocks
>Cancle order, server error

nothing is free

this is the price you pay for no commissions

Everyone knows at least one rate hike is coming. Very likely next month.

Buy at all time highs. What could possibly go wrong? Remember; based Bogle said that if you get into something at the peak, it's likely about to go down into the valley.

Why can't I buy CERU right now? Fuck this gay app

I've never encountered a problem with the app, it's probably your shitty internet

Ceru no longer takes non believers.
You must now prove yourself by trial by fire.

I'm getting errors too

I set to sell MXL at limit 2.30, but it won't sell. I sold others at a higher price at market price just now, but the limit is still pending and I still own the shares

Short the S&P 500 with SPXS?

Shekelrelli would be perfect for TTNP, he can take some random AIDS bullshit to 40 bucks a share he could take one of the most impactful addiction cures in American history past 10 fuck me. He'd charge people 5K a month and not even blink, insurance will pay and its literally life saving.

heroin junkies have no money how they gonna afford this drug.

It's not just poor junkies. In fact the only reason the opiate crisis is getting any attention now is because rich white people are being affected. This is a cash cow.

opiate addiction is a big issue in government right now

how do you think heroin junkies afford their methodone treatments?

the taxpayers are paying for it

Obama care bro.

I already have like 100 shares nigra

U fukin w0t m8

Me too bro, trying to sell VRX now that I'm up like a hundred bux for the day. Feels.

according to their twitter support, it already sold but it's not updating

TTNP didnt make it to the moon

in low orbit at the moment...

Oh nice! I am alright with this

Thanks man

fucking tragedy

i spent my savings buying afterhours 8.50 im broke......pray for rebound TTNP

I have faith
ill be holding into next week

r u dumb

what other choice do we have lol

Shit nigga

I could still sell and make $5

its crashing.

will be in red before close.

lol no

I thought there was a law against prescribing drugs to combat drug addiction (don't ask me how I know this.) How will TTNP get around this?

lol yes

how do you know this

ive never heard of this law

havent you heard of addiction clinics

>I thought there was a law against prescribing drugs to combat drug addiction
No, not that I know of. Opioid maintenance therapy has been around for decades

>TTNP's drug approved
>Huge opiod addiction in US and world over
>Drug somehow only goes up 10% in value
INB4 drug was priced in
You think this drug is only worth 150million (current worth of company's shares) ? I think not.
What Jewish trickery is currently going on?

I'm in 500 deep. Guys, buy GEVO and hold over the weekend.

finance.yahoo.com/news/gevo-attend-cowen-company-annual-113000019.html

Everyone in the company is selling, not buying. Why would we do differently?

i can draw lines too

LMAO

You're delusional

Time to prep the bulls, cuck

Sick bants ya cunts.