>2017
>he doesn't paint his nails
Why not? Do you hate fun? Can't pull it off?

I'm not a fag

Because i'm not a woman?
Seriously, there is no man on this earth who doesn't look horrible with painted nails.

>I'm insecure of my sexuality
Just like women can't wear pants because they're not men? Oh right, we got rid of that one ages ago.

Come on lads you can do better than this

>Just like women can't wear pants because they're not men? Oh right, we got rid of that one ages ago.
Retarded logic. Go wear a skirt, put on some make up and be not "insecure about your sexuality" elsewhere you faggot.

I already look gay in slp

I don't have a reason too thats why.

Yeah fuck me for attempting to actually discuss fashion on a fashion board. I'm sure we need more lifestyle is x effay -threads :^) kys fuccboi

I would like to try black or white nail polish. But that's as far as I would go. I think it can look good but don't expect most people to agree.

this thing is for tryhards insecured ppl who wanna follow trends made by famous ppl, nothing to do with clothes nor fashion

I wear black nails a lot, but only if I'm wearing a lot of black. Otherwise it looks too out of place.

>he doesn't take dicks up his ass and mouth
What? You insecure of your sexuality?

not for everyone i'll agree

but i think black nails would go alright here

from observing people irl, i think painted nails on men look dirty and un/fa/ when you fulfil any of these criteria:

- are overweight
- have self harm scars on your arms
- have dandruff, acne, or generally just have poor hygiene
- are short
- are really giddy and flamboyant
- dress like one of those tokyo genderless youth cringeballs
- wear lots of colour

>he doesn't like feminine penus

No, fuck you for being such a tool for the Jewish propaganda. We've already got enough little kids running around crossdressing, wait until summer is over to post that shit.

It looks awful on boys when it comes to daily basis, most of the girls can't make it look nice too

to be honest i firmly belive nobody can actually truly know how heterosexual they are if they have never had sex with person of same sex

I've always kind of been interested in having painted nails for a fit, but it seems really difficult to not just seems like a raging faggot. Obviously black is the only viable color (maybe white?), but yea if I can find a way to make it look casual and not look like a flamboyant homo that would be cool

>yea if I can find a way to make it look casual and not look like a flamboyant homo that would be cool
That's the real challenge, but I think it can be done. Earth tones may be easier to pull off. Black is babby tier because it's too easy to make work in a fit

That really looks god awful.

this is true. i thought i was gay and wanted the dick. turns out my dad raped me when i was a kid and i blocked the memories, and had daddy issues and just wanted a daddy figure. lolwut. being a fag is literally the male equivalent of being a stupid bitch that goes for niggers because she has daddy issues. fags and trannies are in a large degree a product of childhood sexual abuse

This

this isn't fashion though. you made it clear enough you're a retarded twink that just wants to rebel against muh social constructs you only learned in your intro to useless marxist pseudo science.

Global rules
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

do people really think dudes painting their nails is some new thing? it's been around for ages, first thing I'd associate it with is goth not trannies.

Ill give you that one, I'm sure it popped up just before the fall of Rome. I'm sure it popped up in Berlin after WW1 when the whole town became a red light district.

How did you realize you blocked out the memories? And BTW this is why people don't want gay shit on TV, nobody wants to be reminded about the countless of little boys asses that get molested every day by they/them/Jews/masons/priests/etc.

it was entry-level edginess in the early 2000s, all the shitty musicians on mtv were doing it

I hate the nails, but does anyone else have a more clear picture of this guy's hair?

Oh I guess he's Dylan Rieder ok got it

>it's a "user thinks something gaudy look is good just because somebody good looking did it" post

i can see where you're coming from but has an ugly person ever been "saved" by good fashion?

also––cobain could not pull off monochrome tats, rings and nails like rieder could, even though they're both extremely attractive, because he had completely different colouring. same with rieder, he wouldn't look nice wearing a lot of colour like cobain. so i think there's also an element of "suiting" a particular look beyond just being attractive

i dunno user. i have black hair and black eyes and i feel like the only thing i can reasonably "try" is this dylan rieder look. might look like elliot rodger going through a weird phase though

Reider didn't really "pull them off" though, it looked pretty tacky. I'll give you that it was less tacky on him than on somebody with a different appearane.

yung lean is such a babe

I am a cook, I need to keep my nails clean, short, and unpainted.