Relaxed Fit Inspiration

Would love to see some more fits with a relaxed silhouette to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

models.com/work/v-man-the-big-chill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty nice.

Just got these orSlow fatigues.

Y'all know what these kind of sleeves are called? This shirt is sold but I want to know if I can find more like it. It's a women's shirt and the brand is Cal Togs

how the fuck is orslow even real lmfaooo just buy the original for 20 bucks

Some sort of kimono sleeve maybe?

I considered that, but the fabric, construction and fit is much nicer.

Comfy as fuck

thanks, that google search lead to me to discovering they are called bat sleeves

this guy just beams "comfy"

asian
>comfycore! nice fit! /sheepman/
black
>streetwear, lazy fit, nigga baggy fashion

I think anyone would look comfy in that nice sweater man, just look at that thing. Even a black dude would look cozy in that shit.

anyone got any good places to get comfy sweaters?

Can you post winter fits? For example you wouldn't go sockless in winter

anyone got a source on this pants?
why do people do this to their ears, looks disgusting

Agreed. Lobe stretching is so gross.

How the fuck to you roll up cotton pant legs like this and get it to stay? Whenever I try to do it I can never get it to stay rolled up for more than a minute or two.

Pic unrelated, obviously it's easy to do with denim because it's stiffer.

that's called a dolman sleeve

If you had a black guy wearing these exact clothes he's look comfy as fuck. But you'll never see that because he isn't wearing Jordans and the pants aren't denim.

his whole outfit is pretty fitted
doesn't really fit with the vibe of this thread

it's called pinrolling and it involves folding the cuff along the vertical axis before rolling
look it up

I know it's pinrolling, but you do you get the roll tight enough so that it stays snug and doesn't undo itself while you're walking (without pinrolling it tight against your ankle)?

oh, I dunno
never really messed around with pinrolling

>the fashion battle between darkness and light

right is obviously superior

>muh all black

I prefer left, but it's more difficult to pull off

this looks all kinds of retarded. Is he wearing carpet for a sweater?

What kind of beanie is that? Scout?

that particular collection was based around rave culture from the early '90's and made use of a lot of old rave poster art
probably what the top is composed of

you want carpet fashion?
I got that too

looks pretty generic
could be anything really

haha as if someone could rave in that without having a heatstroke

that's an unrelated picture
I just posted that one because you compared the other to a carpet

anyway, the collection is just inspired by the lifestyle and fashion like baggy fits and wide denim
not meant to be a real rave outfit
who the fuck wears designer shit to a rave unless it's like Gaultier or something

use actual pins

this wasnt me,. tho i do think the original raver gear pic was a bit much to "rave" with.

tho i like the sweater on the right in

in all seriousness I'd love to know the source of this image
I think I got it from a thread here years ago but all I can find is a bunch of stupid pinterest lists

the sweater is dope

fuck man was hoping to snag a link, i mean i think that sweater is a cut off Tee with a sweater under it but it looks so niiiiice

Well I did some fresh digging and I found out that it's from a September 2008 Editorial for V Man magazine. I can't seem to find out much more than that though.

models.com/work/v-man-the-big-chill

Okay so the pants are Dior and I have some more images to dump. Outside of a physical copy of the magazine I don't really think anything else exists on the internet.

man some dior stuff is great but hot damn them prices

oops forgot I was dumping this =]

Yeah, high prices but not surprising. Dior is one of the big houses and their collections have been pretty damned solid since the early '00's when Hedi came in. There's actually quite a bit of nice Dior stuff on the second hand market. Only certain collections have retained most of their retail value.

>tfw you will never pull this off
why even live

you like left or right fit more?

right definitely, left's jacket is not my style, it wouldn't compliment my personality

>tfw you're 3dpd and you will never be an edgy anime
kms desu

Gonna be getting cold soon

Time to whip out them cozy hoodies and snug sweaters

can't wait for this

can desert boots go w/ a comfycore look?

As long as you don't wear them in typical Reddit fashion by trying to dress them up or with cuffed denim I think they could work. I think it'd help if they were suede and not the typical brown leather.

dude these are still photos, these fits dont work in real life

>this is L

no more relaxed fit L :(

would black leather work too?

That combination between long hair and mustaches.

left just looks like a jedi cosplay

no one in this thread is pinrolling it's just normal cuffing

You might be better off getting black derbies

The best desert boot for this look is sand suede. It exudes chillness

I like his hat. Looks lightweight.

excellent

i like these dries van noten suits where the shoulders and the waist are fitted and it loosens up to your legs

hahahaha

oxford bags.

Yeah, i thought that immediately as i posted that but well maybe not as extreme as some examples

w2c the striped shirt?

Thanks, this is the color I wanted to recommend but couldn't think of the name. I agree, sand suede anything gains +10 comfy points.

I dont like this. I feel like if you have straight legged pants you need a break or else your legs will look like big logs like the guy in the pic.

Saint James, Armor-Lux, Norse, etc.

all too slim

I've given these loose-style pants a go, but I really don't like them. I feel like my legs are swimming in them, and I'm skinny anyway, so I just look like a bum.

Skinny jeans were the greatest thing to happen to skinny men's fashion - they actually fit in this case. Why are people saying they're "going out?"

They aren't 'going out'. All it means is that people that clearly aren't skinny may not be wearing them anymore. Or that fast fashion outlets aren't going to be pushing them all the time.

skinny people literally look the best in this style of clothing, you're just a laggard

what are some good sneakers that go with this style?

No, seriously, the style seriously doesn't work for me. I have small feet and skinny ankles.

What? No, they aren't.

You have never handled any orSlow products then.

>relaxed fit
>I'm fat and ugly and I need clothes that don't accentuate my obesity fit

Please purge this cancer. Go to the gym and wear slim fit.

>unironically posting an image from a gq photoshoot
disgusting laggard

what the hell does that even mean

who says you need large feet