Previous thread

Bootfag fucked up the OP edition

There is only one option

you're balls deep in the boot generals
Btw nice digits

Lel.........................

>riveted quarters
Fucking sexy desu

Found these for 20 dollars at a clarks outlet store. Very happy with my purchase

dam

Looking to have pair made of C. F. Stead's crushed octopus as shown in image.

Or in their metallic rambler.

What brand has the best quality-price relation in chelsea boots ? Got robbed 3 days ago and the asshole took my boots too

R. M. Williams

WARNING

Jil Sander boots DO NOT FUCKING FIT TTS AT ALL

I ordered some size US12 (my size) boots and they literally were probably three sizes too big

what are some good duck boots? i'm looking for a pair as a gift and don't know what things have good quality and what things are shit

Look at Hunter, LL Bean and Sorel.

w2c boots in pic related?

Lmao, story time?

This.

Well why not, sorry for the blog: I'm new to the city and got out with some new recent met people, then I proceeded to take a cab back to my apartment and when guiding the guy who didn't have any idea where the fuck he was (literally had to explain him how to go back) I also made a mistake and had to walk 5 blocks, then a guy in a hoodie appeared from a park, I crossed and he did too and then it was obvious, the guy stood a couple meters from me and told me to drop everything I had to the ground or else he'll shoot me, of course I almost threw a number 2 instead but I did, then he said "shoes too" and well fuck it, better naked than dead and that's about it, reported and still nothing

Looks like a non-cap toed variant of Corcoran jump boots, or a 'zig-zag' soled US boot (or NATO equivalent)

Copped some blundstones last night

Did I do well?

No.

i'm looking to buy some winter boots -- preferably all black. something that can stand up to canadian/northern us weather. anyone have any recommendations? thanks in advance.

My only boots are CDB's and I hate the shape of them. Want to get something else but I'm still poor, so trying to find a boot under $150.

Wrestling with the following decisions: color(black vs brown), brand(so far considering Docs, golden fox, chippewa, palladium), and style/build.

What combo would work best? I was leaning towards Docs, but they(and chippewa too looks like) get a lot of shit over here. Also I usually dress more like a folk-rock singer than the punk type people usually lend to Docs.
But then again, the CDB's are still in good shape, so I guess I'd be in greater need of black boots than another brown.

Not sure which direction to take, any advice much appreciated

>folk rock singer
Probably Chippewas

You gotta include your budget dude

Fucking niggers.

$600 usd or less.

if you're still americana, roll with the chippewas. I always liked them, but was never that style.

Yeah fuck them dude, I didn't have my glock with me that time but I got scared because I'm able to port guns due to death threats and thought that was the end of the road

I buy exclusively for function but I think these happen to look nice as well

how long does it take to break in leather boots and how much does it normally hurt

[spoiler]did I fucked up[/spoiler]

i mean, ofc dressing like a folk singer is a bit of a hyperbole, 90% of my shoes are still sneakers, I just meant to say i lean a bit more that way than a punk aesthetic.

Would chippewas still be the most versatile pick in general?

Docs and Chippewas are both very versatile but if you lean towards folk rock more than towards punk the Chippewas will be more versatile. I'm kinda in the same boat, I mostly wear sneakers or Wolverine boots but I bought some austrian memes for when I want to dress more punk and for serious innawoods

are red wings worth the price?

Not unless you get them at a discount. I actually like them quite a bit, but their recent price hikes plus their occasional QC issues are difficult to reconcile

Opinions?

Also in tan

Danner

anyone have experience with palladium boots?

*cums* bro I NEED THOSE
Nice too

I've never gotten boots before and I'm wanting to get a pair to use as beaters like pic related. I've got small feet so shopping for footwear is pretty hard. Y'all got any info on the material and style of boot this is? Any help is appreciated.

Yeah theyre pretty decnet for the price.

SPD compatible.

Yes

Tfw anklet

Anybody got experience with Thursday Boots?

What?

I like them
Might prefer them without all padding at the ankle

what yall think?

Maybe

Looks bad man
Is this the return of sparrow legs ?

Pretty disgusting imo

what would you change abt the gucci boots bc i know there is something that could make them p god tier

I like em a lot, extremely effay

depends on what you're gonna wear it with cause it's prolly gonna look ugly as fuck unless you're a fashion wizard

what the fuck are those

how does the sizing work? are they true to size/run kinda big?

what r these tho

you can get them on amazon for nearly half price sometimes

>980$
I think im gonna buy those in a couple paychecks. They look so fucking good.

What do you mean?

Tongue looks bad, stitching is too extreme, I personally don't like the style of lacing on them similar to danners but I think the lacing on those looks disjointed and messy

should i cop DM black chelseas

No.

Good starter boot for $170? Wanted black without the punk look.

yeah ive had a good experience with a pair of similar chippewas for over 3 years now

Best grey boots?

I can only find Shia boots (nike sfb) which look retarded.

just got some iron rangers (my first real pair of boots).
im not really liking the laces they come with and they seem to be a bit short as well. when i tie up all the speed hooks, i can barely make a bow at the end.

whats a good lace replacement for these?
specifically the boots are the 8085 model in copper.

and also, whats some recommended care products I should get for these? Should i just stick with what redwing recommends on their website?

Was kinda upset theyre not on sale or anything, so was also considering moving up $30 to this one, but dunno if its a bit much for an 18 year old to pull off

which chelseas should i cop then

also should i cop black dm normal boots then?

thursday boots look a bit dressier, at least to me since the toe is a bit pointed.
not sure what you wear on a daily basis but if it matches that style, id say go for it.
it will definitely make you look classier than the rest of the kids your age.
unless thats something you dont want to go for.

They should be able to reach the top the more you wear them as the leather forms to your foot. Skip the topmost hooks until then. As for care products, I stick to what the manufacturer recommends. I also like having a welt brush.

Do the Vietnam Jungle Boots look stupid or not?

Where can I get me some of these

Have my eyes on these Burberry boots but my size is sold out. Pretty sad

what's the best everyday beater type boot?

those are sneakers you flop
and they are shite too

>beep beep!
>The only good Red Wing coming through

USA made, actual work boots that you can use for work. Comfy as fuck for walking on pavement all day as well. Soles have a good 4-6 years daily use in them.

Anyone know the name of these boots?

anybody have any recommendations for dressier / casual style?
i hear Thursday is a good option, ideally i would want Dayton service boots but that's expensive for rn, idk if Wolverine's 1k would go w/button up or not..

stupid question but what's the name of this model pal

What do my fellow anons use to take care of their austrian memes? Mine are coming in soon and I was wondering if there is anything i should get or do with them? Also any tips for breaking them in/etc?

Just cherry polish and kiwi parade gloss. When I first get any boots the absolute first thing I do before I even take a single step is Slav squat in order to get the toe crease sorted. Then just wear them all day every day until they're broken in