Outdoor Style

This thread is about the appreciation for hiking, camping, and general outdoor attire incorporated in casual fashion.

Other urls found in this thread:

oipolloi.com/blogs/the-blog/through-the-magpie-eye-old-outdoor-adverts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do people wear for the bases? Thinking about copping some merino underwear and socks specifically from icebreaker, but that's stuff expensive. Wondering of any long lasting, cheaper alternatives to merino bases.

ECWCS L1 is very cheap and comfy. Got this one for next to nothing

>wears expensive outdoor gear
>too afraid to walk in a puddle
-Literally everyone who likes this style.

This, I've been thinking of getting some Uniqlo socks. They're anti-order which helps with it's reusability, but I know I'll get more if I just buy a merino.

I don't wanna ruin my shoes :(

Maybe i'm impartial because I live in the Pacific Northwest, but this is my favorite Veeky Forums. Keep the pics coming.

Anybody can identify backpack?

Visual proof that Veeky Forums has no fucking clue how to hike or camp.

>Outdoor style
>outdoor attire incorporated in casual fashion

Almost definitely WTAPS from last year

Anyone have scans?

>October 2017
Nevermind.

Recommend me some hats, looking at some from Icebreaker, but like the look of those in GoWest even though GoWest is just acrylic

I'll try to get it. Check back

I will be uploading it; hold on a few minutes, getting the pics

its pretty good

Oh shit senpai, where you getting this.

About to cop the Icebreaker watch cap.

I've got some good ones for you lads

These and more can be found here: oipolloi.com/blogs/the-blog/through-the-magpie-eye-old-outdoor-adverts

Think that coupon code still works

Amazon.co.jp
I got my Amazon unlimited subscription back. Got lazy though, I'll put up a link and put it in the Pastebin in a bit

Love your uploads, keep doing what doing what you do.

Imo people who try the "outdoorsy fashion" look come across as incredibly cringy. Maybe I say that because I've seen my city flooded with YOBs buying uninspired hipster bullshit like pic related.

It's more expensive than legitimate gear, makes you look like a try-hard faggot Californian and won't serve you any utility whatsoever.

On the other hand, posing as an outdoorsman by buying genuine gear you don't actually need is equally cancerous.

I have an E Tool in my trunk even though I'm not outdoorsy. Looks less shady than a snow shovel, and takes up a lot less space

That's actually a really good idea, I use an avalanche shovel which is competitively expensive and prone to breaking against pavement (plus, it's what I use for backcountry skiing so I'm pretty much asking to get fucked)

There's many brands that have been taking outdoor inspiration and mixing with high end fashion. Brands like orSlow, and wander, but they're much more subtle, better suited for an urban environment.

JansPort Tiger's Nest

orSlow is reasonably good, and less brash than many brands.

I got stuck in a median once (was driving after heavy snowfall, didn't know the area lol) and had to shovel my way out using my fucking ice scraper. Not leaving the house again without a shovel. I got a new etool at a military surplus store for 30 bucks

alright now that that bullshit fight is over I'll finish uploading the mag

That fight was shit, good thing I didn't pay for it.

Bump

So people who buy genuine gear because they need and use genuine gear escape you unscathed?

id on boots?