WTF??!!

What the fuck is happening with ETH?
I've bought for more than 1.3k$ a few days ago and it already lost 30%!!

Really ?

Are you retarded ?

wow, what a surprise.

But OP, how can this be. All the extensive market research you did, all the analyses you did. You were different than the rest of those underage losers that bought something that was shilled by some random guy on a swedish cave paintings board.

Don't listen to the fud.
Just hold tight. ETH ain't going anywhere.
It's because BTC rose. Come back in 6 months and you'll be fine.

If my positions stays... I'm at 110% of margin call

Well hold on and sell when it goes over .024.
..and learn to use stops. Everyone learns that lesson.. You never learn it until you lose to the point of puking.

In the next few days there will be more selling because the DAO funds will be available for people to convert back to ETH, If my understanding is correct.

Might want to look that up. I'm not 100% sure when those funds are available to sell.

Na I just followed advice of fucking Veeky Forums.

And falled for this meme.

Lol
>buying volatile long term positions on margin

Everyone was like "to the moon" "this rocket have no breaks" etc

kek
never listen to shills! ever!

no there was like 3 shills shitting up every thread.

>believing a pump n dumper

Look, the technology is promising, and long term, it's probably not a bad idea to hold a diversified stake in crypto currencies. It's all very volatile, though.

Listen to me next time, not shills. Shills want your money. I just want to piss on their parade.

How many times I've lost to the point of puking?
I never lean... I'm going to find a job and say fuck to God and my dreams.

Smart money is already flocking back into the king (Bitcoin) for the halving.

don't sell at a loss, op. Just be patient.

And I sell when? At 12-14$ or I wait for a up to 20-30?

Learn to use stops... and never buy on emotion

He's on Margin.. His shares might get called.. out.

Otherwise I agree with you

>he actually took the meme shitcoin b8 from the shills on /biz
>bought right before dump phase

>he bought during a pump

Just wait a few weeks and you'll be fine.

And it will slump even further with The DAO first debut on poloniex tommorrow

>Not Buying More When Low.

Do you even know what the fucking you're doing or are you just a bandwagon whore?

There is nothing smart about doing the obvious thing literally every holder knows if.
Rather ppl move from eth since they see the DAO sword hanging above their necks.
Halving is priced in.

Buying high, selling low.
>class /biz

Last week, bitcoin fell 2-3% in a day and everyone on biz was proclaiming the end of bitcoin and the rise of ethereum. Today it's the reverse. If you believe in these techs then in the long term this is just peanuts so there is nothing to worry about. I just hope that next week when btc goes down 2% you don't start a thread calling everyone who has btc an idiot (SOMEONE will start a thread like that though).

tl;dr relax.

I don't have money for buying anything more. Not even a fucking sandwich.

Not going to sell anything. Better drag it to my grave!

It won't be me. I've btc too.

Also since Vitalik sold 1/4 of his shits I'm losing hope.

You are a fucking idiot for not holding both BTC and Eth since they are excellent hedges when neither is skyrocketing/plummeting.

Eth will rise again as the DAO ICO closes out, might be a good time to get out right before the DAO ICO is over.

Why would this technology rise? BTC has the market on countries that need a good investment against inflation and can't get other currencies (like China.) Why would Eth rise without companies starting to use it? It rose for the DAO, but why would it skyrocket out of thin air? What were you thinking?

Nah, the competition in this space is so fierce that the possibility of your tech losing is very real, so it makes sense to watch your back. Plus it's mega early in Lisk so buying sooner rather than later is a better idea if you think it's ok.

>not buying lisk

I'm in my 20s, new to investing and put pretty much my entire life savings of $20k into eth... after reading so many people were making tons of money here...

I'm down about 45% but based on what people say, these swings happen... who knows, It may go up 200% next month. Its like a roller coaster ride.... just need to figure out how to get off when its time.

>You are a fucking idiot for not holding both BTC and Eth

I had to take out some credit card debt to buy into Eth... and I'm bleeding about 23% on my credit card fees... but it should be fine when eth shoots up 200% like it did before.

If I take out some more debt (I have a mastercard with high limit) and buy Bitcoins, will that make my eth hodings worth more?

How do I sign up to buy bitcoins?

>>not buying lisk

Should I take out my CC debt and buy Lisk instead of bitcoin to "hedge" my Eth? I heard Lisk will be the next big winner... but I like Eth a bunch also

I can't tell which posts are serious anymore

>why do things go up and down in the short term?

Fuck off, I bought a shitload at around $5.20.

Going to hold these bad boys until they reach at least $4,000 per ETH. Bitcoin managed over $1k while only being a currency and a brand new idea. Ethereum is an order of magnitude more useful, thousands per coin is easy, but it'll take a while.

Just read some of the replies, everyone on either side is a massive fucking retard, I think I'll need to find somewhere else to talk about crypto.

You chart-chasing retards never learn. Your dad should have shot over your mother's chin.

This is what happens when you're a know-nothing bandwagoner, everyone is bandwagoning on other bandwagoners. Never put money into shit you don't understand.

Cryptos go up and down all the time for seemingly no reason, but if you had any sense you'd know that LISK's shilling would drive money into it for its PnD and weaken ETH's price for a short time.

Only buy to hold, anything else you're literally gambling.

>wah wah wah
>why wont you agree with me that eth is going to be worth $4k per coin!
>I'm going to storm off to rebbit where everyone will join my little circlejerk!
Lol you are like a petulent little child.

Don't buy lisk right now.

BTC on the rise, DAO is here and RISE around the corner with WAVES.

Also shit going on with MAID. Just look at the order sheets, they are drying up.

>agree with me

I wasn't even talking to any particular poster. Who was I asking to agree with anything? How fucking dumb are you?

RISE is going to steal a chunk of Lisk, just like Lisk stole a chunk fo ETH.

Ok... so should I take out a loan and put it in Bitcoins, DAO, or RISE?

I heard DAO could double in value next month so I'm thinking of loading up on DAO...

Is 10k too small to purchase a steak on DAO? Should I take out more $ for this?

Not likely that BTC will double soon (More like +10 to 15%)

DAO will go up but (low risk lower reward)

RISE will go up also (Higher risk higher reward)

I'd 50/50 in DAO and RISE

I am hearing alot of things about MAID suddenly, is there a resurgence? what is going on?

this fuckign site doesnt let me log in, it says account creation is succesful and then password/email is incrrect. am i supposed to get a confirmation email? how do i get this shit?

Just keep signing up until it logs you in.

Yeah, it's retarded.

Prove it

what the fuck is up with these names

who names it "THE DAO"?

RISE??

this angers me

You got to think deeper than that.

Look at progress on the dao, there has been considerable organisational advances. Wisdom of the crowd appears to be working. And the sheer drama the dao is going to create will be awsome. Hold on to your butts.

After the halving, Bitcoin is dead. ETH will go nowhere but up

Based on what, exactly?

he is retarded the halvening won't do shit.
there will be some dropping in btc price after as speculators will be disappointed and cash out en-masse.

You fell for the pump and dump OP.

I think the same.
1) Miners will have to sell more to maintain their income and pay their rents.
2) Disappointed people will cash out.

Not our advice dipshit.

Thread on eth h24, many id advice to buy.
Yes "your". The shills were outnumbering everyone.

Lold. They can evade the id thing easilly. It was prob one guy.

Good bait thread 7/10

>Buying memecoins

honest tip. wait for waves to launch on exchanges. the price will crash within 2 days of launch, then buy in on the low

Etherm shills are predators. They will say anything . They will lie, manipulate, trick you, put you down, use fear. use intimidation. Anything to push you into buying. The worst motherfuckers on this board, and then they turn around and act dumb about it..

do not believe a shill, do not listen to a shill. They deserve no respect, or decency. They deserve to be in jail. They're criminals.

Please tell me you're lying

An Ethercuck is the best kind of cuck. Just use stops and watch it everyday

>MFW even if this guy is lying, someone has definitely done this.

Every single post here is fiction. People shilling for ether, people acting like dumb kids who have lost tons of money on ether to shill for bitcoin or against ether.

To believe anything here would pure retardation, and to believe anything on the internet that is just saying the same thing more aggressively without any reasoning or evidence behind it, is also retardation.

If anyone thinks there is a shred of honesty in any 'information' here they are retarded squared.

B-but I thought everyone here was telling the truth! That guy who said he had $80k worth of eth was suuuuper convincing. That guy that said he had 200 bitcoins also seemed really really sincere. I mean... why woild anyone lie about anything so stupid... right?

No there's the truth, and there's bullshit. Just because a lot of people have trouble discerning one from the other doesn't mean it's all one or the other.

I don't have that problem, though.

>What is long term holding

DURR

My advice is to never buy coins and trade with them, just mine them if you have a good GPU at home while you're at work or something then trade with what you've mined.

>Not buying GXY
>Not wanting to be an astronaut.

You dun goofed