GIVING AWAY BTC FOR PEPES

Alright guys, so I've got a bunch of this worthless crypto-garbage and I'm willing to give it away for some precious rare Pepes (I think Pepes are going to skyrocket in value soon). The rules for the giveaway are as follows:

>You must post a Pepe that hasn't been posted in this thread along with a bitcoin address.

>First post to get dubs will get last two digits in mBTC.

>If trips before dubs then will receive 111 mBTC. If dubs first then only quads will receive 111 mBTC.

>In ~24 hours I will check through all the Pepes posted and my favourite will receive last digit in mBTC

>Any Pepes that happen to send my sides to orbit or even tickle my fancy might receive minor tips between 1 and 10 mBTC.

>Posting a duplicate Pepe disqualifies your tripcode and the next 2 posts from receiving anything at any point further on (don't fuck each other over guys).

And it goes without saying that Pepes should be of a high standard, now I'm not saying that I'm going to subjectively decide what is and isn't good enough, I mean any Pepe that is unique but isn't for example a poorly done Ms Paint piece of shit. When someone posts a bad Pepe I'll point it out so you know.

Oh and also very first Pepe post will get 11 mBTC just to show I mean business.

P.S. Just to make it really interesting, if first post is quads I will send 1 BTC.

Here I go!
1Bmfc3kscL7QKa9k78LwvjfxpvskocjYBt

Btw op, are we allowed to post as many times as we want?

Here's another unique Pepe. Is replying to this post considered sufficient for identifying that I'm talking about the same BTC address?

Also to anyone wondering if this thread is legit, I'll let people know once I get the 0.011 BTC as the first post bounty that was promised. Or I suppose you could just check the address on blockchain.

Have as many posts as you want, as long as you follow the rules. BTC sent, surprised nobody posted sooner, free money and all.

Also I may disappear for a few hours at a time cause I have shit to do sometimes, but when I come back I will make sure to dispense BTC as per the rules. So fear not.

Forgot to attach image.

Also for my convenience sake, please post your BTC address every time, if I see a Pepe I suddenly like I want to be able to send bitcoin immediately without double checking I'm using the right address.

Cheers.

Thanks OP, I checked on my end and did in fact receive .011 which is still in confirmation.

Here's a special rare Pepe I drew to commemorate this moment. I accidentally drew over the number but if you look behind the mouth you can see he did in fact send the btc.

Alright I'm gonna go take a shower and get started on my day, hopefully this thread will attract more posters as I feel weird being the only one.

Here's another paypay, a personal favorite of mine

I don't hAbe BTC but send this to the first poster ITT

I never got into bitcoin, cool idea though.

16KNSKtQR4fCpT4ANfWtt11aV3yoQ9u98a

why not

Obvious Pepe is obvious, but since you're the only other person participating atm, have 6 mBTC.

>don't have a bitcoin wallet
>don't have my pepe folder of ~400

wew

15veghUbLrRsQiXgaSCcAfGJQHMMb8HAaH

You have 24 hours to make a wallet. Can't help you on the Pepe front. We seem to be in the same boat. If I don't see some Pepes soon I may have to cross-post this to r9k or some other pepe-rich board.

14J3QiFWG5CukuSmLY5bsKjuzS8EXEhhda

I can't even decide my favourite pepe

1N8973PwKA72tAZwAhAKF1EP3jggntJ1S3

Good effort user. Due to this threads low popularity I'm taking on an "early-adopter" policy, early Pepes will get last digit in mBTC. Which means I just sent you 3 mBTC.

Lets see if we also can trips :)

1JAViYFqzKnxufgSPB5jGV3XSEePHbkAqR

Flooding the market, with no survivors.

/s/pepe

And we have our first example of what I would consider a "knock off" Pepe, it deviates too much from the main thematic elements of a true rare Pepe.

Nice Pepe user, you got doubles which would have qualified you to 0*0 mBTC, which in fairness I will count as 99, however you failed to post a wallet address and thus violated the rules.

Another bad Pepe.

Nice Pepe, have 5 mBTC, I'm ending the early adopter policy as this thread has some traction now. However tipping is still going to continue, but it will be random amounts as I see fit.

I linked it to my initial post, because I don't wanted to spam

But here you go:
:^)

This one pretty meh desu.

Funny image, but does not qualify as a true Pepe. As an example, I'm attaching one of the few rare Pepes I currently have.

rarest pepe of them all coming through

I understand

This begins my quest for dubs.

Damn forgot to include. I still have one more left in my folder.

The dubs quest continues.

Damn, I was pretty close to trips for the second time.

Here's an artistic pepe

There you go. Now I've liquidated all of my pepe shares.

Check theese dubs
17kxwt24Rg8GgfTBiAHakCYqY5ywHETVws

Fucking hell seriously? so close to trips yet again

just fuck my shit up

What about OC?

Guys please ALWAYS attach your wallet address. Was ready to tip you 6 mBTC because even though it isn't a traditional pepe, I have a weakness for Putin memes.

Didn't include the pepe in the original post, therefore your double doesn't count, even though it was worth 33 mBTC. Honestly guys how do you fuck up something so simple.

my bad
18aTKwNfmVod3Rnascm2nBa4Lw4C8r5Xft

my final one got trips though

Grats man you got trips. That wasn't a very authentic pepe though, so I'm only sending you 55 mBTC. I hope you understand. The dubs challenge is still on but trips are officially over.

Sent 4 mBTC as a tip.

15wr4G8Rf87tVRPpsvGLky7vwx2X2BJrMr
its my birthday

I'm running out of pepes

dubs please

15wr4G8Rf87tVRPpsvGLky7vwx2X2BJrMr

Sent you some mBTC as a present.

>15wr4G8Rf87tVRPpsvGLky7vwx2X2BJrMr

Congrats, you get 77 mBTC. That's it for dubs and trips. In 24 hours I will come back to this thread and my favourite Pepe after yours will get an additional 10 mBTC.

rollin for 88. still have yet to get dubs so i'm hopeful

Thanks guys for helping me get rid of 161 mBTC of trash money. You've been a blast. Can't way to sell my Pepes for 10x what you guys gave them away for!

Holy shit fuck off to reddit

Bruh I'm sorry but I said first dubs. Someone already got 77.

Thanks, man. Here's a free pepe of appreciation

:( fuck op, i've been trying for dubs so many times and didn't get it at all until right after you ended the challenge. Any chance I can still fall under the giveaway? Anyway, whatever you decide, thanks for your generosity. This was a cool thread.

This will be my last post, attempting to show off another of my top pepes in the collection

ah nvm, thanks for clearing that up, I guess I misread the rules. oh well, have a good day

Awh shucks, have 10 mBTC.

1Ddt32q2VhYaKc4LVovwEnXJ1ovMFXP4Bj

hahaha pepe memes!! I love pepe!!! great thread OP xD xD

OC just made

1N8973PwKA72tAZwAhAKF1EP3jggntJ1S3

1FWDEimGgwCRnk6b7bZKKGoeSKhTokqAeC

Circa 2000 PokéPepe

a new acquisition to my pepe collection
1MXPNZo69WZhbionXLJGabPbsJbzR4KrXx

my collection is in storage, so i have only a few available
1MXPNZo69WZhbionXLJGabPbsJbzR4KrXx

19qMSxLa7jyWwNv7rAuvAGQbLJLwJz1sqy

1CdpGcRTQ9nNxgaxaPktK3FnCWNZ1QESbf

Another

More

This is a good one

Classic Trump Pepe's incoming

I love the Hispanics!

Many many pepes!

Kek

Mexican mosaic Pepe!

This is my neighbor's life, pepe-ified

I got dubs!

No Pepe to check em tho

Here's a pretty good Pepe

Classic Trump

My kids love this one

Here's a Beowojack vs dragon Pepe. Don't fuck with btc though, so please send to the next person who posts.

Extremely rare Pepe

18vytCvwYeEw6iMaNMqqjHHPxg31LTxczP

I do this pose often to smell my toung

18vytCvwYeEw6iMaNMqqjHHPxg31LTxczP>>1271772

Pepe is Fagbook normie tier now.

Find something new.