Post some good looking backpacks

post some good looking backpacks

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/bw-mountain-troops-rucksack-surplus/1014
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also looking for a backpack to replace my ugly one.

Kinda have to buya bag or bagpack and dont know what style to pick. Dont need to carry alot a few Notebooks and pens, Maybe a Computer, What kinda backpack be Veeky Forums,pratical and cheap?

ordered this one in black, will come in like a week or so

is it ok for a guy to carry these?

do people actually wear these?

yeah

yes

Do you also wear autism/IT glasses? Are you on the spectrum?

nah

This looks so good

I'll post this here since it's about bags, I need a bag for University/Travel/Business.

Basically I need something with a lot of room for laptop, electronics, clothing, water bottle, books, pens, pencils etc. and want it to be a rectangle durable backpack that is waterproof, anti theft and ergonomic for my body.

Superdry is such a loud brand. Only bro's wear it where I live. Is it cool in the US?

no, if you get any of these backpacks your trash, buy a functional backpack from north face. no one wants to see a retarded box

Will this make me look like a sperg?

Thinking of grabbing this, they're on sale in TK Maxx for €20 at the moment.

loool SuperDry. The worst fucking brand.

Please talk me out of buying this. Any alternatives? I really dig the asimmetrical and unique design it has.

w2c

is dope.

why not cop?

Cote et ciel Isar
Cause it's 250 €
You are not talking me out of this very well :)

First time ordering from Super Dry, I know it's kind of meme-tier around here but I just thought it was a cool backpack, pretty unique, also reasonable priced. Not really looking for quality just a cheap bag I can putz around with.

buy it nigger but get it in the Ecoyarn instead of the coated canvas or leather unless you're the queen of england

either coteetciel.com or selfridges online

cop?

No it looks like some cheap autistic $20 "technology" backpack from Amazon or something

Any recommendations for packs with unpainted metal buckles/zippers?

I prefer how they look to packs with plastic or black metal hardware, which seem to be the majority.

Im really digging the colours on this one. What do you guys think? Too autistic for uniwear?

Well decent backpacks start from 150€+ so that's a normal price.

Fucking LOL. Are 6 yrs old?

Depends on how big/full it is on you. Backpacks can't look cumbersome if you want to pull them off.

Here are some brands that make good quality backpacks, do your own research:

Porter
Master-Piece
Gregory
Klättermusen
Cote & Ciel
Arc'teryx
Tom Bihn
Mission Workshop
Patagonia
North Face (certain models)

Shit / meme / just ugly:
Fjällraven
Jansport
Herschel
Osprey
Eastpack
All military backpacks except maybe Goruck
Backpacks a child going to first class would wear ( )
Backpacks that cost 20 usd ( )

As a rule of thumb quality backpacks come with a (lifetime) warranty.

Enjoy!

out of interest as i wanna grab a nice looking/performing backpack what models of north face should i look out for/avoid?

especially this one
holy fuark these are so bad. I'm cringing so hard at imagining you people wearing these in public I turned into a raisin.

t. poorfag that can only afford a backpack from muji or jansport

Money does not buy taste :^)

have fun looking like a stemsperg

Like with anything, you get what you pay for, but with backpacks it's twice as true.

Unless you just want a nylon shell without anykind of support (Kånken etc), I would not recommend getting anything below 100 € because in that price range they simply have to use inferior materials. Even if the bag seems fine in the shop you will start to notice the lack of quality a few months in.

The price point for decent backpacks starts from around 100 €, and can go up to 400 € with likes of Porter (in which case you'll be paying a premium for hype). Generally after 150-200 you're only paying for the brand or special way of construction or materials (talking about a backpack for everyday use). Expect a life-time warranty in this price-point.

All the 100+ € backpacks from The North Face are ok, then it's just more the question for personal preference. In the lower price range North Face is kind of an exception with their Borealis-model, it's a very well made bag for that price, but not something I would get myself.

I think Master-piece has one of the best price/quality ratios, but at least here in Paris there selection is very limited, so I went with something else. If I ever go to Nippon will probably cop.

One more thing, go the shops to see how the bags are like, or prepare to do few rounds of returns with your online store of choice.

I really dig the colours

Here's an example of it I found online. What do you think

>tfw looked everywhere for a decently priced, simple leather backpack
>all I had to do was look at Eastpak

Jeez, that was easier than I made it seem

Look at Brooks England

never do budget shit on leather products m8
they will look like shit and age like milk
get waxed canvas for similar effect if you can't up your budget

Well 175 euros is a fair price. The only two other options I like were Tod's and Shinola at 800

Check out Cote & Ciel

Does this look good?

Carhartt Tramp

Got this for around $20

Ahahaha, do you realize Superdry is a British brand and has nothing to do with Japan? Probably bait but I'll bite.

Is there a anything you actually like or do you just shit on everything you see?

>all the high quality backpacks are 5x more expensive than the designated "lesser" ones

Really makes you ponder...

Tom bihn is hipster garbage

Good backpack for a guy who bikes pretty much everywhere? I need to carry my bike kit, which is ~9x5x1.5 and still have room for whatever garbage I need. I've had trouble with other backpacks pulling on my shirt, but that might just be me adjusting it wrong.

>backpacks
I didn't know we were still in grade school
use a messenger bag or briefcase

I mean yeah, if you don't fill that shit to the brim with books or make it look like a turtle shell on your back that'd be fine.

>Osprey
>shit
Fight me right now you fucking faggot

the only thing shit about that post is the list
you are not much better taking the bait

Maybe, but the quality is there and can fit someones style.

Feel free to look like every sock+sandals+polo stuck in khaki shorts-wearing american tourist if you feel like it. Quality might be good but it comes with the cost of high autism.

This comment I don't understand.

A lot of bicyclist recommend Mission Workshop Rambler. If you're fine with a top loading bag, give it a look. Very good construction but price comes with a hipster premium.

fjallraven 20l

Only backpack I like ITT, what does Veeky Forums think of it?

Looks great if you're trying to pull off edgy-highschooler-wave

will do man thanks

they are literally all functional, retard.

looks like we found the conformist sheep boy. can't find you if you blend in with the flock, nice retard.

should I get a 20L?

....or a 22L?

I have this, rate?

use this for years now..

I just ordered this one... How is it?

do you skate?

Good, in Italy every 18-25yo person has one so i'm staying away from that.

Ffs for a whole year there was also the trend of having a water bottle in the right pocket and a small umbrella in the left. LITERALLY. EVERYONE. do people do this on purpose? having the same backpack is a thing, even putting the same stuff in the same pocket is mental

w2c?

Nope

Funny cause I live in Italy lol
In che zona?
I chose this one because I've heard a lot of good things about it (especially about its durability), one downside is that it could look too big on me (I'm 5'2 and kinda petite) but I can overlook that.

eBay item number:232390172439

>$295
jesus, I was planning to spend $100 on the high end. Anything more "college student" affordable?
bonus points if has a good material and space for patches

>"eastpack"

ugly asf, into the trash it goes

100 € is generally the minimum for a decent bag for proper brands.

You can go see the lower end Timbuk2-bags or if I remember right Patagonia has one affordable roll-top. Rapha is also a proven design. Gregory is one good option in that price range also.

If you can survive with 20L take that. 25 L absolute max (unless a roll-top). Otherwise it will be annoying to bike with.

Good luck.

Solid design. Hard to say about quality.

Looks better if you remove the string ;)

Okay but doesn't Osprey have the best backpacks for (multi-day) hiking? I don;t care about style that much if the backpack is super light and has a great back cooling system

what about something like this?

If you're a crocodile mayb

Bergamo, ma studio a Pavia (ed è lì che si trova la mandria di persone con zainetti identici)

Oddio io sono di Brescia, anche se al momento mi trovo in Veneto
Da me non se ne vedono molti in giro, è un peccato sentire sia un meme ora :(

looks like a literal piece of garbage

Zoolander remains the best film about fashion ever made

Eastpak comes with a 30 year warranty though.

Bought this today for 150$. Quality seems excellent. Very convenient design as well.

About to pull the trigger on that Isar... Should I go for a small or a medium? I'm 1.75 m tall and fairly slim... What colour would you suggest?

Copped last night
>stoked

just got this in the mail, love it so far

varusteleka.com/en/product/bw-mountain-troops-rucksack-surplus/1014
Veeky Forumsgs will think it's ugly, but it's cheap and will last longer than you. If you somehow fuck it up, Varusteleka will replace it.

>varusteleka.com/en/product/bw-mountain-troops-rucksack-surplus/1014

wow-what a fucking deal dude, looks great btw

damn, this looks fantastic. Ordering one as we speak, thanks.