Where the fuck can I fucking buy these

Where the fuck can I fucking buy these

Fucking no-fucking-where, fuck

I've been looking for these for months on end and I simply cannot find them anywhere. Are they new or old stock and will there be an eventual restock do you reckon?

Literally nowhere, not even second hand.

Bump

I have a pair that never wear and I bought them just by walking in a store.
Now all the Tyler fags crying to buy a pair.
Stop being a fashion whore.

literally any skateshop wtf are you dumb niggers doing.

The hell, are these a new meme or something?

Op here, I fucking hate Tyler. Some colourways of his shoes are nice looking though.

Not here in London friend

You hate Tyler and wants to buy it?At least let the hype die a little.

Where I live I've not seen anyone wear a pair of these even in central London. The hype is mainly online.

THEM GOLF LE FLEUR UNOS CAUSE
WE DONT DO PUMA NAH
20K PAIRS GONE IN 3 SECONDS
YOU AINT GOTTA LIKE HIM AND
YOU AINT GOTTA RESPECT HIM

Target 5 years ago lmao.

im gonna be honest the only times i knew these existed were when i saw pictures of kurt cobain's suicide and tyler

i remember listening to odd future a couple times in the past mainly frank ocean but i started listening to tyler a month or so before he drop flower boy and i fucking love his shit

i ended up hunting for golf wang vans but when i couldnt find them and the cons collab started i ended up buying the yellow ones

pacsun lol

They are from kurt cobain, not from tyler fag.
He was using it while committing suicide.
Cheers.

But now they are a Tyler meme.
The same goes to the white sunglasses, personally I associate them with kurt, but most people associate with all the rappers wearing them now.
user people are ripping off each other...

That shit makes me mad so hard.
Cheers man

They literally sold these at target from like 2006-2010

They were canvas not leather or suede

where do you live? in the US they're available on a shit ton of websites including the official converse website

Honestly these look like shit. They look like cheap knockoff shoes you find at Kmart. Converse is trying so hard to make this the next Old Skool with Tyler and you gullible trendhopping faggots are falling for it.

Are these popular now?
I've had a pair for months I just use for skating.
Maybe I'll wear them more now.

i saw alot of those cool skater kids wearing them with their oversized dickies way before the tyler hype

I have a pair in black and on maroon. They are so good. Super comfy easy to wear with anything. I got mine from platypus (shoe store) but I know converse online store had them. Don't know if they are sold out there.

Live in the UK, virtually every site that stocked them are completely out of stock in all sizes

Dude...it's a shoe. It isn't gold, just buy some other cons, same shit different day

I have chucks and not fond or purcells. Been after these for aaaaages

i got a red pair for 30 bucks the other month, they look really sleek

These are better

ID? They're nice but not better

B

Any one know of any UK restocks anywhere?