Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXpKkGW6tvg
youtube.com/watch?v=hvZJI8rerWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just had 900kcal i wanna cry i was doing so well till today
I just wanna get thinner legs why

work it off

Good morning fasting anons!
Sorry, I'm on mobile and I'm not sure how to link to your posts from the previous thread. But I'm assuming you and anyone else who wants to join will see this.
It's day 2/10 for me, and I'm really happy to be doing this! I put on a bunch of weight over the past couple months and I was pretty down about it. Now I am off to a good start in reversing that, clearing up my skin, and resetting my relationship with food. My main concern is not yo-yoing. I have a plan for slowly upping calories after my fast, but I'm going to be going on vacation with friends right after, and I'm concerned about my willpower around food and alcohol. I want to participate, but I don't want to lose control. Any tips? I want to really plan and meditate on how to maintain discipline after I fast.
What about any of you? Stats? Particular reasons for fasting? How long do you plan to fast?
Wishing all of thinspo a binge-free Monday.

Winter is coming.

How do you all plan to make it through the holidays and cold months unscathed?

I have no friends nor family that wants me
I'll be fine for the holidays

Buying more thermal underwear and layering it under my clothes will hopefully keep me warm enough so I won't have to eat as much.

i'm still fat so the cold isn't an issue. i'll just have to use my friends treadmill more often around holiday meals.

Food wise I'm going to Italy for Christmas, so while I might avoid some garbage, Italy probably isn't an easy place to stay on a good diet either.

Cold wise, I live in Florida so it isn't too bad but I just dress for the weather (for me 70 is cold enough for a jacket...)

Good lord did I pay for my most recent binge

what happened?

>coworker brings in some cheese enchiladas
>gobble down two with some beans and rice with cheese on top
>guilty.jpg
>go to the bathroom and begin to drop a log
>it starts out with good speed and a firm body
>it's humid today and I'm having a bad ass hair day.
>my ass hair seems especially tangled and I feel like I'm shitting through a net
>can tell this poop is extremely long and becoming a bit soft, the recipe for disaster.
>try really hard not to let my asshole clench too early and get the poo all over my butt
>finally the last of the log drops
>I feel a bit scrape my ass, but it doesn't seem to bad. (boy was I wrong)
>I begin to wipe my ass and immediately notice the toilet paper is stuck in my shitty ass
>ohfuckthisisgoingtobeamess.png
>have to get more toilet paper to pick the paper and shit out, it's so dense with poo I have to pick the remaining turd out
>shitty paper falls on the seat and hangs
>keep grabbing more toilet paper and scraping my hairy ass, seemingly making it worse and worse
>grab the wet wipes and really go to town
>while wiping notice I get some shit on my hand
>goddamnit.bat
>continue to wipe for another 10 minutes
I got my butt as clean as I could but it was still pretty shitty in there, lots of dingleberries too. I couldn't wait to get home and take a shower.

I think I need more fiber in my diet, but every time I increase it my messy shits don't improve. I just want the perfect poop. The type of poop where just one quick little wipe is all it takes.

How quickly can I lose 10 kilos while still being able to go to school without passing out? Currently BMI 21 and losing 10kg would put me right in the BMI 18 territory.

What I do is drink a lot of black coffee and just liquid fast during the day and eat a medium sized meal for dinner.

Got me from 82kg to 70, now I just want to get down to 65.

Rip the hair out

I tried shaving in the past, but it was really uncomfortable growing back even after a few days. Like sandpaper inbetween my ass cheeks. I don't want to have to shave my ass every day.

That's why I said rip it out

How would I even get a good enough grip on it to rip it out?

and wouldn't it just grow back and cause stubble pain? Or does it grow back softer?

This guy is gonna get ingrown hairs all over his asshole taking your advice.

But seriously, rip it out.

Why would I want ingrown hairs?

>tfw start triathlon training today
I've been a distance runner all my life and the team at my school really wants me to start working out with them, so I got to go swim now. Feels nice being able to eat 4000kcal and still be thin.

cardio is your friend. When I skate I literally can't eat enough and don't gain a pound (that's an american kilo for you eurofags)

Last night as I was falling asleep, my heart starting hurting, my chest felt almost concave, and my stomach was gurgling a lot. I went to eat a piece of bread to feel better. I notice I start to feel weird if I forget to eat. I am getting concerned about being underweight for a prolonged period of time, I guess.

What should I be doing to make sure my heart is okay? Does anyone else get concerned their heart is fucked up?

The worst part for me is making sure family members or SO's family members don't comment on any eating habits.

As for the temperature, I still don't know how to do this. I hate the look of a zillion layers but I am always FREEZING, even in summer weather indoors.

See a doctor.

And ya, winter is the worst. I'm always cold. Fat friends think it's funny. It's not funny!!!!

I should be past my old low weight by November so Christmas will be the same as always: emotional, full of arguments, and involving me taking my own food to relatives houses and making my own lunch to eat with everyone else at Christmas dinner. Don't have thanksgiving here but if we did same deal.

Not looking forward to my 4th Christmas with an eating disorder tbqh fampai but not cuz of the food

>What should I do to make sure my heart is okay?

See your doctor. How much do you eat? If you eat no less than your TDEE - 500 while underweight, you should be relatively okay. Eat things with electrolytes and good nutrients too: bananas, greek yogurt, and fruit juice are all heart-friendly food choices. Eat regular meals and set reminders on your phone if you're forgetting a lot.

you should see a doctor about your eating disorder. If you are cold all the time it is because you are not eating the right foods, if you are even eating at all. Enjoy your bones,

Post a pic

Thank you. I eat two-thre meals a day, decent stuff, usually around 1000 calories or more. I typically avoid things like pasta or white bread, but I eat a lot of fruit, yogurt, chicken, and vegetables.

I am also on Topamax, though, for something, which I am concerned is helping me keep off the weight even when I eat a more "normal" amount.

You're so helpful user.

I did in the last thread.

It'll actually be better for me. I only started my diet a few days ago amd by the time I really start losing weight (since I'm not even overweight right now) I'll be able to hide it more easily from my family.

I don't see it. Are you the girl from the end of two threads ago, like you posted and then everyone responded in the next thread? I don't see a thin person in the last thread, I admit I'm scanning fast.

>Not looking forward to my 4th Christmas with an eating disorder tbqh fampai but not cuz of the food

Why?

No. I'm the one that's 5'5" and posted about having a period still.

Meh, can't find it. Oh well. You're a mealcuck that eats a bunch of sugar, so, that's probably some if not all of your problem.

>can't use ctrl + f
>unironically uses the word cuck

So what would you suggest I do?

I... Thanks for killing my appetite

I was searching for 5' 5", there should be a space in between them. Don't get cunty with me.

What would I suggest you do? You're 95-lbs and 5' 5" and eating 1000 calories a day. I think you should eat more you daft cunt. Do you really want to lose more weight? You're worried about your heart and want to lose more weight? Your TDEE is like 1400cal, eat that for a month and level out. Then if you want to go lower, do so slowly, at like 1300cal per day. Drip the weight away, don't use the same decific as some fat mexican trying to make her ass sit in a couch seat on an airplane.

If you are really worried about your heart, then get a stress test. You an American with health insurance?

Not that user, but I'd suggest you be my gf.

I never said I wanted to lose more weight. Where are you reading that? I guess by the low calorie intake (1000 calories was an estimate, by the way) but I am more interested in maintaining. Thank you for the advice, I am just ignorant about what I need to be eating.

Yes, I have insurance/am American. I'll look into a stress test.

i always lose more weight in winter
its like seasonally affected eating disorder

i might try to drop to 130 though that would be new

Yes, I read it by you eating 1000 calories a day when your TDEE is about 1400 if you don't lift yourself off a cock long enough to burn another hundred.

What you need to be eating is a highly nutritious higher calorie diet. It sounds like you already eat clean, but you may want to start researching to make sure you aren't deficit in anything.

I'd suggest you go to a doctor and get a blood workup, see if you have any deficiencies. When was the last time you had blood work done? What was your diet like then? Then talk to the doctor about a stress test and your concerns about your heart. They might not order one, I'm not a doctor, but they might check to see if your heart is atrophying somehow. The fact you are still getting your period is probably a good sign, but if you are worried might as well ask.

In the meantime I'd raise your calories to 1600 per day and start getting some exercise. If you burn 200 calories, then you're going to maintain but be much healthier. It will be good for your heart. You should get at least 10,000 steps per day, so get a pedometer or even your iphone will be accurate enough.

I'd move most of those calories into the afternoon, doing 16:8 IF, NOT because you need to lose weight but because you are probably light headed as fuck eating tiny light meals and then running out of glucose. Or maybe not, I don't know, you eat so little you might just pop right back into ketosis after your three grapes and an almond you consider breakfast. You'll probably just be more comfortable eating lunch and dinner. Just make sure you eat enough of them.

You want to be thinspo for life? You need to figure out how to do it in a manageable way.

Oh, and also, stop estimating your calories. Eat the correct amount to maintain.

>if you don't lift yourself off a cock long enough to burn another hundred
>after your three grapes and an almond you consider breakfast
Whew.

The last time I got bloodwork done was two and a half years ago, when I was sure I was anemic but nothing came back that said so. They did say my cholesterol was a bit high, lol. My diet was pretty much the same, probably more sugar though, and I weighed about 10 lbs. more.

I do exercise but I stopped doing anything intensive because I was nervous about overdoing it (as I've done before, it was scary.) I agree that upping the calories, in addition to some real exercise, is a good move. I'm wondering if I should avoid cardio and do something else?

I've never heard of 16:8 IF. I'll read up on it, but anything that promotes fasting makes me nervous as I need to have enough energy to be alert enough to do my job and function.

Thanks again.

Then for sure get more bloodwork done. You weighing 10-lbs less is a significant amount.

For exercise I would recommend just walking at a decent pace to start. Get to 10,000 steps per day and see how you feel. Running is hard on your knees and you'll gain leg muscles and come back here crying about how you don't look like a cartoon princess. Even walking you might gain some lean mass, but it will keep you soft which I imagine is what you want.

Maybe fasting isn't right for you. But if I eat a low calorie breakfast, I'm starving and feeling depleted by eleven, versus if I wait until lunch to eat I feel better and just have a bigger lunch. It's something to TRY, it doesn't necessarily mean it is right for you. Don't do OMAD or some shit, just try starting to eat at lunchtime. Try it on a weekend so your not falling over on your customers at the strip club if it doesn't agree with you, and make sure you use MyFitnessPal to count calories. If the IF doesn't agree with you, then do a mealcuck plan but keep your breakfast low carb. Again, not for weight loss, just for more even energy. 1600 per day + 10,000 steps. Got it? Report back after some trials. Post a photo with your shirt off and I'll find it. I'm usually lurking here.

The more I think about it, don't do IF. I'm wrong for recommending that for you. I think it might even out your energy, but I'm afraid you won't eat enough in the latter part of the day. Just be a mealcuck, but keep your breakfast no carb. 1600 calories + 10,000 steps. Report back. No shirt.

178 cm male 55kg
Should drop a little more? Maybe to 53 and maintain there with maybe some muscle gain to more weight?Someone with similar stats with pictures?

I like running, but it makes me look like a twelve-year-old emaciated boy (when I'm not upping my calories in any way because I'm a retard). I'll try the walking. I am walking about one-to-two miles a day now, so it shouldn't be that difficult to keep going. I did a modified version of what you're talking about a year back, paired with cardio.

I'll post an update, but with a shirt. I'm a sad chestlet, user, and I'm not a stripper. Have an image to maintain.

Just looked on my retarded anorexic lolita gf's laptop and she's trying to cheat on me with some Veeky Forumsggot

please stop trying to cuck me, Veeky Forums

stop cucking me!!!!!!!!!

Walking one or two miles already means you're burning a chunk of that 1000 calories off, I bet you're already doing 10,000 steps. If you have an iPhone and carry it with you, you can get a decent idea by looking in the Health App. You could get a fitbit or garmin also for more accuracy but probably a bit extreme. I'm picking your TDEE and some reasonable amount of steps, but you have the main idea that you need to be moving a bit more and eating more. I like chestlets. Something like pic related will be fine.

One final note, get a scale. Get one of those Withings (cheap on Amazon) that sync with your phone and MyFitnessPal and weigh yourself every day. In the morning, after you piss, BEFORE you eat and start sucking cock. Don't pay attention to the weight daily because sodium intake and shits make those individual numbers not very useful, but just the weekly average. It will email you or you can average them yourself. If your weight keeps dropping you need to eat more.

well thinspo,its time for me to get my life back and recover from anorexia
wish me luck

See you in a few months

stay healthy, user. don't push yourself too hard.

see you in few hours

Eat an avocado

I'm so hungry and just want junk food

I have this picture saved, she's cute.

I'm confused as to why you don't think I already own a scale. Don't most women own a scale?

posting from my third bowl of corn chex. (oh well)
just about four or five pounds away from my gw, /thin/. anyone else here almost there? what are your plans once you reach it?

I need some emotional support here, I was doing really well until I lost control and started binging on your daddy's ass like a mcdonalds menu. I feel so stupid for doing that.

You'd be surprised. "eh I just got to university" or "my mum took my scale because I kept throwing up my english breakfast" or "it's a little old and inaccurate". This thread especially attracts some very dumb young women. How old are you anyways?

You could have at least binged on my ass. How rude.

Thankfully I don't live with my parents and I've already graduated. I didn't live in the dorms, anyway. I'm in my mid 20s.

What do you do for a living?

Post pics

No seriously I also agree about going to see a doctor, this clearly is not healthy anymore. This is a thinspo thread, not a thread about people who are going to destroy themselves completely doing that. At least give some shit about yourself.

>binge about a thousand calories more than your daily limit
>do this anytime I make any progress

i'm envious of those that are able to eat 1000 calories. I can barely manage below 2000 without getting ravenously hungry.

Basically an office job.

All right, noted. Though I do think that a lot of the advice in this thread isn't ~healthy~ and has never been healthy. It's silly to suggest that.

Fucking this.

>Basically an office job.
In America the air conditioning is almost always way too much. It's fucking awful. I closed the vents in my office to make it better.

You can also be cold because of vitamin deficiencies, on top of the low bodyfat %. Eating very low calories your body for sure slows down and therefore gets colder, but, it's likely a combination of America being A/C crazed fatasses and your own health.

As you increase your calories you'll get warmer.

I keep forgetting my image.

As soon as you get over the 3 day hump, you'll be able to make it as long as you wish to go after that.

Why is that?

It's just a general rule. Your body starts to get acclimated to the change. Same thing with rehab, drugs, etc. because if anything, food is practically on the same level as drugs if you overeat your daily caloric intake with it's large amount of endorphins given out in return for eating.

Right now, I've just been carrying sweaters with me. I've closed the vents near my desk but everywhere else is awful. It's summer anyway, so the AC is in full force anywhere I go.

Gonna dump some stuff now.

By fasting, do you guys literally mean not eating? For how long? Please explain the retard here, I still do not get it. Sound impossible.

there are a few different types of fasting. you can do IF, which means only eating in a small window of time per day, or a longer fast (could be a day or more)

the hunger stops being a problem after the first 12 or so hours, and as long as you drink lots of water and don't do it for too long, it's actually very healthy to fast.

For me in some respects winter is better than summer because I can just leave my jacket on. Summer wearing a jacket or even long sleeve gets some weird looks. Fall, spring and winter pretty easy to dress a bit warmer than everyone else, or have a sport jacket on.

Goodnight, user. I'll check your pic dump in the morning.

Doesn't that mean everybody basically does if? I mean I usually eat once or twice a day. I'm confused.

Not eating sounds pretty drastic to me. If I eat a little less each day I lose weight pretty fast imo, but apparently not fast enough for some. The weight loss must be pretty immense, no?

Goodnight.

when i was cutting, i would eat a bowl of rice every third day and nothing but black coffee and water in between. Lost 30 lbs in 10 weeks, youre hungry all the time, but you get used to ignoring it. Now i just eat once a day, usually 1600 calories.

>isnt it weird how we like have to eat like 3 times a day or we die
i hate these people

Why would you eat something so carby like rice? Was it white rice?

Please say brown rice.

no white rice, and cause it worked

Isn't white rice full of sugars though? Maybe I'm misinformed.

its high in carbs but not sugar

suckable toe thinspo

I've been doing IF for a while now, usually eat between 12 and 8 pm. if you're eating only once or twice per day, then yeah, you probably are doing IF.

the weight loss isn't that much higher than just eating less. imo, fasting a little every day works because it's mainly a tool to control your food intake (although there are some debated other benefits)

Just be careful ok

I can only stay thin at Uni. I barely eat and drink a shit ton of water. But when I'm at home during a break I binge like a fat ass because I rarely go outside. Just become as insecure as I am.

Love these threads but damn, these pics make /nofap/ really difficult.

i gained soooo much during vaca looool just fuck my shit up

im at 132lbs 5'5" i feel so gross :((

top kek

what music does thinspo listen to?
youtube.com/watch?v=cXpKkGW6tvg

youtube.com/watch?v=hvZJI8rerWA

male or female? because if male not too awful, it female just smoke and drink a ton of water and only eat once a day, thats all i did and im still losing weight