Who else /chargeback/ ?

i can literally buy anything i want online and get money back a month after. im currently using it to buy and sell cs go items and shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.topix.com/forum/city/sutton-wv/TQ75EDO84HHHHH7JL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can only do this for so long lmao.

Enjoy like $1000-2000 at most. Doesn't work forever

the best thing is its keep doubling. if i invest 5k then chargeback i get 10k. then 20k. y know

Which fucking websites lets you keep doing that and doesn't investigate or ban you?

i thought this was Veeky Forums not /nigger/

you get banned from the site and paypal limits your account so you have to buy&resell as much as you can in 120 days then chargeback a huge amount. then you cant setup a new paypal acc and do it again

Fuck you, asshole. That's called fraud and I hope they place you in prison where Jamal can pillage your tiny little ass every day.

I love these tats on chicks...

Studies suggest there is a direct correlation between tats and how much a chick will choke on your cock before she gags herself...

Further studies shall be conducted over memorial day...

lmao at the second tat

Hos

Enjoy prison.

Yeah someone fucked that one up a little bit. That's ok though, honey.

Fraud analyst here, good fucking luck. We can and do forward accounts to be reported to the police. Not all companies bother but if enough scammers follow the same pattern it's easy to catch.

Works fine with Ebay but what site do you use user?

What does that even mean?
t. non-american

SOMEONE EXPLAIN

I think :Chargeback is the process of ordering something and then cancelling it but scammers utilize this to the max and cause fruad on a massive scale.

If you are referring to op's pic, it is a tattoo that tells the viewer, this person likes black or males of africian descent (not sure where Dominicans fit or thuggish indians).

>I think :Chargeback is the process of ordering something and then cancelling it but scammers utilize this to the max and cause fruad on a massive scale.
but if you cancel it, don't you have to return the item?

You're not doing a return through the seller, you do it through the credit card company. In theory, you can use this to get your money back if a seller fails to provide the promised service, or if charges are a result of identity theft. They can also be abused to steal from the seller.

soo.. You buy something
then you go to a credit card company and tell them you want the money back and they give it to you just like that?
what????
if i did that in my country, they'd tell me to fuck off, even if my claim was just

>25y.o
>never been scammed online
>never scammed anyone online

And i've had more opportunities than most. feels good to naturally be a well liked and nice person with no effort

Tattoos are trashy, and often signify mental disorders and STDs. Plus, if the girl actually was pretty, she isn't anymore with the tats.

0/10 do not like (with rare exceptions)

I scammed a few people on runescape back in the day but then I realized how petty scamming people really is. Think of how you'd feel if you were scammed out of something you put a lot of effort to achieve.

Yes, that's generally how it works. You say the product was never delivered, you were billed incorrectly, or something like that.

OP is a faggot though and probably lying.

Spades are a nickname for black people.

The tattoo is on women advertising that they are looking for black seed.

Ya get it?

t. Brother Elijah the Amish Preacher

yeah you can get away with it a few times but not forever lol, OP is gonna get raped

This. Tattoos and children are the 2 biggest red flags a chick can have.

I bet they have huge ass implants too.

These tattoos mean these white sluts only fuck niggers and will fuck any nigger. It's an advertisement.

m.topix.com/forum/city/sutton-wv/TQ75EDO84HHHHH7JL

Subtle troll, OP