How to buy eth on poliniex?

Im getting confused by all the transfer balances and withdraw shit. Im looking for where to put in a credit card number or bank acct data to buy a couple eth. Help a nigger pls....

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/somatic-psychology/201101/fear-success
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont make the same mistakes I did OP, I lost thousands of dollars on that coin in the last few days. Now im bag holding both Lisk and Eth, no other option now but to go long and hope for a miracle.

You are retarded for buying coins when they are at the peak of their spike. You buy low, not high. When prices rise at insane rates, they're only going to drop because it can't keep up with such lucrative actions

Actually, I'm not surprised you didn't know this OP cause it's kind of an open secret, but the way you buy eth around here is by posting your cc# on the board, along with the amount you want to buy. Like this:

#### #### #### ####, 20.5 eth.

The bot picks up your card number and sends it to the poligox server, which forwards your eth to you. Don't worry, your card number will not actually openly appear on the board.

Just helping out a bro here.

>2016
>Witness the future of shitposting

Hey man, it's a new and exciting tech. It's just a little confusing to some newcomers. I'm just doing my part.

I knew this was coming.
Almost took out some insurance on it.
A shitpost default swap, if u will

I knew this was coming, predictablefag.
Shouldve bought some fds- faggot default swap

All you want to know is in here medium.com/@ethereumvn

Only buy ETH if you're an actual long term investor who sees promise in the technology. Not if you're a dumb little child who thinks he can make a few hundred dollars next week for reasons he can't understand.

You just dumped money into something for no reason, something you don't understand at all, then waited for it to go up at one point for seemingly random reasons.

Get the fuck off this board and don't come back. You're a massive retard.

Hey you have to admit, my suggestion is just about as trustworthy as going through one of the exchanges..

Geez, how's that for gratitude, huh? These 'massive retards' are who's buttering your bread, and this is how you thank them?

Maybe you haven't noticed, but when the pump is on and the shills are shilling around here, ain't nobody singing your tune. They're all singing, buy buy buy you're missing out! No matter what, BUY.
So excuse me if your self rightous indignation rings a little hollow, buddy.

There are serious traders who banking on ETH too. I do believe in the potential of Ethereum, but let's be real here, the price right now is outrageous, how's something worth a billion dollar doesn't offer any real application but only a concept?

You can't directly deposit cash into poloniex or make purchases with cash. You need to purchase a cryptocurrency that is traded on polo somewhere else and then transfer it into your polo account. I use Coinbase to deposit money from my bank account, then buy bitcoins, then transfer the bitcoins into polo. Its a pain in the ass.

Why did you listen to the shills?

I need to know this.

Forget ETH just buy Trumpcoin

>distributed computing coin
>ether is mined in blocks
>people are paid if they or their pool manage to mine a block, not for compute work

Retarded.

Thanks man,

4029 4451 5204 2239, 21.5

See how easy that was? Rest assured, you can see your number, but we can't. All we can see is ###'s.

You're on way to owning your very own Lambo. Grats.

You should get Trumpcoins instead anyway.

>thinks he's funny
>can't recognize when he is being made fun of

i hope that clears it up for you.

>thinks I could give a shit if anyone thinks they are making fun of me or not.

ok, budderoonies.

Tnx user thats what i needed to know

Dont do it.

>You are retarded for buying coins when they are at the peak of their spike. You buy low, not high.

Cool crystal ball you have there, mister.

Day Traders only make money when they still from others day trading... If volume is insane then this is easier - noob money. If not they are sharks in a small pool waiting to take your cash. It's like sitting down to play poker with 5 pros at the table - sure you might make money - but you won't.
HOWEVER - if you invest in a tech you see promise in - well then your pennies might increase at a rate better than the market right now. I bought at 9.00 which is giving me about 20% right now - fucking outstanding considering my portfolio on fidelity made only about 8%.
Fuck these shills and losers. Invest long term with money you can afford to invest. Acquire wealth - fuck young women - drive nice cars... Have a great life.

>Acquire wealth - fuck young women - drive nice cars... Have a great life.
wealth of knowledge right here.
fuck bullshit emotions, money rules everyone's hearts and minds anyways.

>30/05/16
>Buying ETH
>Not buying Trump

Who in their right mind would buy overpriced ETH when Trumps are so cheap?

People with psychologytoday.com/blog/somatic-psychology/201101/fear-success
that's who.

Isn't TRUMP set to become some new ETH-TRUMP fusion coin soon? I think they were calling it TETH on the forums and shit.

At last someone knows what they say

4054 9712 0104 3012 600eth

How does it know where to send?

I feel like old person lol

ETH is a longer term investment, you must be in for months or years before you get big bucks. TRUMP gonna have its first blast off on Friday. I'm taking some of my $600 in ETH dumping into TRUMP. Then keeping profits and the rest goes back into ETH.