What happened to the old one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-PkJ8LePdrc
youtube.com/watch?v=h_FOuyzQ9mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not sure if it qualifies as sleaze, but I've been eyeing this ring for a while

Edgy =/= sleazy

I'm already bored by this shit.

The problem with sleaze is that if you try to look sleaze you end up looking like a fuckwit. Sleaze is probably the only style that can only be pulled off by not putting in conscientious effort.

The problem is that if people from this board try to do sleaze they end up looking either like ironic soundcloud vaportrap rappers, random dudes in patterned shirts or 90s pre-teen disney channel girl comedy surfer boy love interest characters. These threads are a mess.

I'd argue it's really not that hard to look cool like one of the inspo pictures, you don't have to be a drugged up car dealer like most people like to parrot.
Veeky Forumsggots are just fuckboys that's all.

all this circlejerking about a style being palying dress up over a lifestyle ain't changing the fact that it looks good on some people, and you are perfectly allowed some artistic liberties

The lifestyle argument is pretty stupid but somehow pertinent in a way that people who post fits often look to clean or too young for that style.
You need to look a little rugged or it end up off like those hipster trying to look like lumberjacks.

Yeah sure, but as faggy as it is you can replicate that in image without actually living it.
Just like you can tear your jeans in a way that doesn't seem pre torn if you just know what naturally torn jeans look like.
Greasy hair can be otained with gomina, slept in texture is mostly lightning and hang drying.
And for the face, well there's lean and fat example of sleaze, just grow the desired beard lengh and get drunk the day before. Or don't, sweaty forehead is often enough and sleaze is a hot temperature style anyway.

Oh sure that what I was saying.
The lifestyle is not necessary but you have to get a certain look.
What I was pointing out was that in all the fit pics posted in previous threads most people didn't even try to replicate it and that was the main defect, because some had good fits.

here,
All of this is true. The lifestyle argument is moot. Kids on Veeky Forums just don't know how to do this, so they resort to putting on a hawaiian shirt and pouting into the camera before obscuring their faces and thinking they look like Huggy Bear.

is actually pretty good, not because of what it says but because cheap masculine jewelery is a step in the right direction. An opal in place of the 'fuck you' would be better.

if you want to be sleazy but are very young and skinny just go heroin chic

youtube.com/watch?v=-PkJ8LePdrc

?

Need gold watch and chains

Not a fan of the shirt, otherwise looks good.

shiny enough or do I need a link bracelet?

pic related is what you actually look like

looks completely ridiculous on your tiny soyboi wrist

nope, you just look like a nerd. not a bad start though.
belt is fitting, shirt and glasses are not.
pants might be but I can't fucking see them.
hair should be greasier or more voluminous.
beard is fine but could use more moustrache.

I'll take that as a compliment
Like this for the mustache?
Probably not gonna touch the hair, it's a chopstick bun on the photo.

yeah, dasit mane
glasses also pretty good
some kind of aviator frame would probably fit best

real lolita shit

I know this is not really sleeze, and ive got more gold and chains since then.

But i dont know what sort of doesnt work in this.

I know this is not really sleeze, ive got more gold and chains since then,
but i cant really figure out what doesnt work with this.

Did reviewbrah achieve sleaze in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=h_FOuyzQ9mg

Most important aspect of this is making sure your shirts are rayon/viscose, that's how you get that "slightly wrinkled but not entirely dishevelled" look

ugh god you look like a fucking gap mannequin
syrian refugee

why do i use this board

What does this fit even have to do with sleaze ?

i get told everyother day i dress like a scary drug dealer, i guess that sometimes goes sleeze, sometimes not

It's maybe because you look arabic.

i dont mind being memed but if you are going to try to troll me disregard the polite tone posts, its meant for the chill people in fa.

also I know i am too fat\ugly\brown\poor for the standards of the ugly ghouls who dont dare post their face themselves, ive posted here before

I didn't mean to come of as rude or insult you.
I said that because it's your only characteristic that may make you look like a drug dealer because your outfit don't.
Maybe you are dressing differently when people say you that.

Then i misunderstood as people here throw the arab word as an insult, also i didnt get it right away cause where I live its the colombians who deal the drugs.

noice

get a Swiss watch and a thin link chain also gold

Bumping this thread with a thrift shop find. 100% silk.

why do you type out the rhetorical questions you ask yourself? you're not that important babes

Really nice.
Thrift shops have some god tier piece for sleazecore.
Got me a number of viscosis and hawaiian shirt and nice pleated pants over there.