/int/craft Historical RP Server - 1900 Edition LAUNCHED YESTERDAY

IP: intcraft.online

Next friday (june 10th) We're launching our historical RP minecraft server based around 1900 AD.

It is a historical rp server with plugins to help with immersion. Players make nations and these nations can trade, make treaties or alliances, and go to war with one another for land and glory. We're paying for our own board which we use for discussions regarding our server.

There will be a set amount of historic nations that can be claimed by groups of players prior to launch. All nations will have their historic borders already claimed. You can not make your own nation, you can either claim a pre-existing nation or join one. You can however get your own nation later by diplomacy or revolution.

We play on an accurate map of Europe, including parts of northern africa which will be unclaimed at the start and will be open for colonization.

We have created an original content resource pack with crackshot and custom weapons. You can use many different types of rifles along with flamethrowers, grenades, and artillery. Dyed leather armor will be re-skinned to military uniforms. There will also be brewcraft and you can sit in chairs (obviously the most important part). THIS IS NOT MODDED IN ANY WAY! This is vanilla.

A link to our skype chat:
join.skype.com/xa2knxvCqQe0

If that doesnt work for some reason just add michael.vespa2 and ill add you to the chat.

Other urls found in this thread:

intcraft.online:8123/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only germany can preserve the world from the autism that destroyed it last night

wew lads

Bump for you, my good friend Vespi :^)

Coming along nicely

what nation is that?

France

>whitelist

nice

I joined as Sinaan, i need help i dont usually play minecraft and dont understand shit

ask in global chat if anyone can accept you into their town, they can teach you the basics

is it in the pvp world people is in?
I couldnt join 4chab for example and jumped to the creative one.
And how do i teleport back?

when you first log in you should be on a floating grass platform. The portal directly in front of you is for the main server. Hop in that and youll warp to the map

Added le ebin flag to avoid confusion

r8 berlin so far

I made Toulouse. Anybody wanna join? We're in between the Massif Central and the Pyrenees so it will have tons of mines

bump

Toulouse is rightful Visigothic clay, be allies with Toledo

We're French

Bump

Tree cutter plugin has been fixed

join me in cyprus

cozy in germany

>no cows / pigs
>no cobblestone
>no flat space
That island is fucking hard mode m8

Bumping with latest french build

Any buildfags wanna join Toulouse? I'm attempting to plan the city to go down a slope because the terrain is hilly, and I need help

BLZ I AM DESPERATE

Join Brits, we need members desu. Buildfags welcome.

its okay, ive flatten half the island and building now

Do you even worship Athena in Athenas mates

Join San Marino! We need good men to build.

>over 5 years experience in minecraft
>haven't bought an account yet
Any of you guys got a spare ? Would love to join the server but I don't have a premium account ...

jews

dont add cosmoside hes a troll stealing stuff

I keep loosing contact with the server and spawning in and just falling forever, is this normal?

PCG PCG PCG

>being German >killing unarmed tourists

its shit.

being this butthurt :^)

that looks awesome

What version do I use? How do I log on?

Wheres a server map lads

Viva Espana!
Spain has just finished its houses of Parliament in Madrid! Join if you wish.

PCG is victorious over Berlin. This battle was fought with primarily trench warfare, and PCG won a 2 vs 7-8 battle.

PCG PCG PCG

PCG PCG PCG PCG PCG PCG

Lurking this thread and maybe I'm gonna join soon. What the fuck is PCG though?

Prince Classic Graphite

100 and 107 square inch versions. Recent re-makes of the popular classic frames. I haven't hit with the 107 but the 100 is pretty freaking awesome, if a bit underpowered. But it rocks for serving. Too bad they discontinued the grommets.

Is it possible to be a mercenary, as in, someone who has no nation but travels, like a nomad, just one that will assist nations in their fights?-

Join grease you fucking mongs

I am actually really interested in joining. What nations are available? Can someone post screenshots of map and other cool stuff??

What could I do to help?

Is Russia available?

>be austria
>build yuge wall all the way to the sky
>literally go around it
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

How do I get authorized?

MAGA?

>/int/craft on page 4

Smh t.bh ngl lads

memlad

why cyprus so stronk

Hello sinaan, Noa here.

I sold cyprus to hamburg

REEE

the austrians sure didn't MAGA

nice render-distance faggot

hi, i came to this thread to ask if these are real renders and who made them

>real renders
They are
>who made them
My mum (I am lemon_shot's wife's son)

List of factions?

intcraft.online:8123/

Wheres the mosque?

holy shit, /int/craft is still a thing? I remember playing on this for a few months last year
The problem with the server is that it gets reset over and over and over again

Meh, that's why I gave up faction based Minecraft in general. No love for builderfags.

HOWWWWWWWWWWWW HAVE DIAMOND SWORD???? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Want in to join Britain, what do i need to do?

Hey whens the server going to be updated? And do I make my own country or should I join someone elses?

Shot's from /pol/andcraft - like half a decade ago.

These threads perk my interest, but it's hard to get back into this game, knowing that the etch-a-sketch is just gonna get shaken clean in a few months.

Someone help me please i joined the server and it brought me here wtf idk how to get back?

>vienna
>not tel aviv

intcraft.online dingus or write /lobby

still on?

Is it pirate-friendly?

>2v8

who care

how do i get out of the spawn

fugg made it work

>none of you ever made lemon_shot cum
kill yourselves please

anyone?

I'd like to know before re-installing.

no, only legit accounts

What version of minecaft are you playing on?

>RP
>Minecraft

Trying to win the "most autistic board" prize?

>/int/craft

EVERYTIME a new board is made, these guys come to shit it up, just like the Veeky Forums soccer cup faggots