Book thread yay!

Recommend me books

specifically books on starting corporations.
Also books involving business law and dealing with windfalls and securing your assets.

Thanks everybody!

Other urls found in this thread:

reiclub.com/realestateinvestingvideos.php
fxf1.com/english-books/The Intelligent Investor - BENJAMIN GRAHAM.pdf
lexisnexis.com/store/catalog/booktemplate/productdetail.jsp?pageName=relatedProducts&core=&parent=992&catId=115&prodId=10259
lexisnexis.com/store/catalog/booktemplate/productdetail.jsp?pageName=relatedProducts&core=&parent=992&catId=107&prodId=10107
lexisnexis.com/store/catalog/booktemplate/productdetail.jsp?pageName=relatedProducts&core=&parent=&catId=107&prodId=10220
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>specifically books on starting corporations

try with a small company first, corporation consolidation is a bit hard to grasp if you don't have any idea about accounting.

any books on corporate accounting and creating small companies then?
thanks!

>reading books mentioned in cfa l1
op you wild and crazy guy

cfa?

damn, that's going to cost me a lot to get all those books.

I'm not technologically literate enough to torrent them and I don't want to break the law.

"Traction" and "the one thing"

thanks, author names?

giving this thread a little bump

>Veeky Forumslit/
Das kapital
Every time

author name?

Looking for books on making corporations, corporate accounting and protecting large sums of money.

Are there any books on conducting large business anonymously? I'm a big fan of privacy.

Something to talk about while we wait for books.

These very large companies all dodge taxes internationally. It's quite the task coordinating and hiding all that money.

which means, all these large companies have entire hidden departments dedicated to dodging taxes.

Am I right in assuming that?
Or do they coordinate all that tax dodging money by magic?

Small Time Operator

from here on out please include an author with your title

thank you for the recommendation.

bump

bumping

Negotiation evolved by flip hron.

Mastery of negotiation is a skill that will benefit all facets of your life.
Big note that this book focuses on value maximisation and is not a guide on how to manipulate - but it gives a strong toolkit of cognitive biases, emotional functions and insights as to how one could do this.

This is a far better start than the intelligent investor.

A Random Walk Down Wall Street and Devil Take the Hindmost are also extremely insightful

Interesting observation. I will give you a bump.

Karl Marx you genius.

McAfee pls leave

Not OP but I'm genuinely going to check this out.

books are usually pretty sparse on arcane functional secrets. They are usually long sales brochures for services.

reiclub.com/realestateinvestingvideos.php

there are a bunch of long intros here. that go into a lot of grit.

If you have a large windfall, investing in businesses/ commercial real estate is likely your best bet.

libgen m80, google it

>Seeing different aspects of the economy is a meme

literally google "[name of book] pdf" or "download"
I'm surprised how many of them actually pop up.

i have pic related version. is it older or newer?

OC

Is there a good book that discusses creative and strategic ways of investing?

A good book on the basics of a corporation and advantages is the kyosaki, own your own business one.

On running a business I cannot recommend e-myth mastery highly enough.

I run Pty Ltd company held by a trust with a corporate trustee, also have a bucket company for taxation and asset protection reasons.

thanks it sounds like you have experience.

The cool thing about these, is that if you really do read, remember, and understand all the stuff required for the CFA, and the books in the image lists, you will know as much (if not more in some cases) than an average economics or finance graduate from an average university. Go for it!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a book on improving soft skills, particularly confidence? They all seem based on dubious research or nonsense theories.

Any specific recommendations to a business virgin who has an idea for a buisness, but no idea how to build the foundations for it?

pic related.
it starts off with a lot of nazi mumbo-jumbo , but theres actually alot of good info on business law and securing assets by about half way through

fxf1.com/english-books/The Intelligent Investor - BENJAMIN GRAHAM.pdf

looking for books on founding a corporation or an LLC as well as books on owning and running a bank and books on financing and raising capital. To top it all off 'd like to know how to secure my assets and keep my identity a secret.

>founding a corporation or an LLC
lexisnexis.com/store/catalog/booktemplate/productdetail.jsp?pageName=relatedProducts&core=&parent=992&catId=115&prodId=10259

>as well as books on owning and running a bank
lexisnexis.com/store/catalog/booktemplate/productdetail.jsp?pageName=relatedProducts&core=&parent=992&catId=107&prodId=10107

>and books on financing and raising capital
lexisnexis.com/store/catalog/booktemplate/productdetail.jsp?pageName=relatedProducts&core=&parent=&catId=107&prodId=10220

I know $15k seems like a hefty price, but Warren Buffet himself said: "The best investment you can make is in yourself."

Trash. May as well recommend "the fastlane millionaire" if we're going with huckster scam books.

that sounds like:
>i want to have books that tell me to be happy with 0.1% win per investment

For decades "traditional" ways of trading are outplayed by some guys who found a new way.
Staying conservative hardly made anyone rich.
It's the innovators who win on the long run.

This is the one I mentioned earlier, though Kiyosaki is a cock, this book is rock solid.
Probably because he didn't write it.

Hiding your identity will depend on where you incorporate your company and their requirements around disclosure.
I think Nevada or Delaware are destinations of choice.

All business books are bullshit, they are ideas that could be summarised in a single page of paper spread over hundreds of them.
This book is not bad, but the take away is that you only need to make the deal, you don't have to be working with your own capital or products. It also teaches you the advantages of being creative in what you ask for.

Bumping

Book of Pook.

Teaches you to care about yourself and dedicating your life to improving yourself.

Bought it a week ago. Will read after my finals, can't wait tbqf.

Bump