Post your favourite fragrance

I'll start

My favorite frag is Un Jardin Sur Le Nil.
I've never gotten any positive feedback while wearing it and I have a mild allergic reaction to the stuff. But it smells like God if God were an orange-like citrus fruit.

The frag that actually works best for me in real life is Issey Miyake Intense.

I hear that smells like Dior Homme.. I have dior homme and I really enjoy it.. even if it is a bit feminine.
My favourite is pic related even though the reformulation killed its longevity.

creed aventus

Amouage memoir men
It doesn't always smell awesome, but on some cool humid fall nights it's intoxicating.
On the spray, it smells... nothing. Just a pulse. Basil, mint, wormwood. And then, suddenly, high above it: absinthe, a single note, hanging there, unwavering. Until: frankincense and amber took it over and sweetened it into a phrase of such delight. This was no composition by a designer house, this was the fragrance I had never smelled. Filled with such longing, such unfulfillable longing. It appeared to me I was smelling the breath of God.

just copped a bottle of this

I don't think anyone can dislike ysl l'homme. it's so inoffensive.

go the fuck back in the frag general retard

t. deoderant wearer

Voleur de Roses l'Artisan perfumer

I'm a guy so maybe some people thing it's too floral, but it's one of those scents where I wish every sniff of it would last forever. Smells like the ground under a flowering rose bush just after a heavy storm. I just wish it projected a little better.

This atm to be honest, didn't really care for Sauvage or Bleu De Chanel after using this one for a while

this and pic related

Roma Oumo
Look it up, buy it, never regret
It smells so fucking good

probably because no one can smell it, the performance is awful

you aren't wrong... that's why I bought a 200ml, so I don't feel bad overspraying.

None. It's like an assault on my senses.

Although, I do love to huff butt. It's an acquired taste. But it becomes so fucking goood. That tangy zesty smell of ass. With the sight of a recently stretched anus. Makes me hard af.

gett

Absolute heaven.