Do you remove it or wear it?

Do you remove it or wear it?

This is the only situation in which it's okay you keep the tag on

remove it you fucking child, no one thinks u pretending to be a fighter pilot is cool.

remove it. looks corny.

>remove before flight
>hurr durr do you remove it ????!!?รท?!
Fucking retard what do you think?

I put it on my keys, but I drive a Saab, so.

remove it.
dont be a faggot and leave it on.
just like those faggots that leave on the stickers on hats.

These are a big meme at my uni. I go to an aviation/aerospace focused school, everyone gets them to be cool. Same with NASA related clothing.

You may think it's played out, but they've already killed it dozens of times over

Can't fly without removing it

the hologram stickers are fine
tags got to go though

What if I never plan to fly?

>the hologram stickers are fine

No, they aren't. It's exactly what user was talking about. It's ghetto. It was a way to let others know your tacky flatbrim little boy hat was a legit $20 official, not one of those $10 Chinese rip offs.

a. holograms are cool, they reflect light
b. i can pull off wearing a loin cloth with war paint, because its not about what you wear, it's all about how you wear it, and no amount of your faggot buzzwords will ever change that fact
3. a hat is an accessory and accessories are supposed to shine

You have never gone out in public in a loin cloth, friend. You can pretend you have just to prove your point, but even then you know your point is hollow. Even if you convinced this entire board that you have, you yourself would know there was an asterisk next to it.

What about muji stickers on paper notebooks?

It's fine to leave those on. They usually don't tear cleanly and messy residue isn't Veeky Forums.

NASA is legitimately cool though, no matter how many fans they have. I can't imagine NASA ever being lame

well no I haven't
but that's only because I haven't found a proper animal skull mask to go with it

If it's not a moose skull you're a Manlet.

>herbivore skull
I require flesh tearing fangs

Fair point. Carry on.

>Saab
You fucking elitist