Skateboarding

I know it really isn't fashion but what kind of skateboards do you guys have and what do you wear when you skate?
Show me your decks

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjxgpjxyInWAhUbM8AKHUh2BRoQqOcBCCgwAA&url=http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/pro-skateboarder-cory-kennedy-in-jail-after-vashon-island-crash-kills-beloved-videographer/&usg=AFQjCNEQgkvr2r21a418kUZr66wdYGFoKA
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/pro-skateboarder-cory-kennedy-in-jail-after-vashon-island-crash-kills-beloved-videographer/
thrashermagazine.com/articles/remembering-p-stone/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

current setup

The shoes i wear is Nike Cory Kennedies, the only slim, not bulky shoes that actually hold out for 6-8 months when is skate, so bought 3 of them. As for skateboard:
> Deck: Plan B Pudwill Chomp 7.3
> Trucks: Independent Forged Titanium Gold
>Wheels: Spitfire Classic Blue 50mm
> Bearings: Bones super reds, default, not the overpriced cheramic bullshit.
> Griptape and screws: Cheap stuff i got from some random store.

what model are those van?

vans milton

I have like 10 skatesboards ... one had like a skull with a knife through the skull and like one has like a naked chick and there's like blood dripping down her boobies ... one has a like a fire dragon and I can do really big skatesboards jumps and rad stunts ... I have some totally cool skatesboards you should come over to my house user and we can play skatesboards together

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjxgpjxyInWAhUbM8AKHUh2BRoQqOcBCCgwAA&url=http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/pro-skateboarder-cory-kennedy-in-jail-after-vashon-island-crash-kills-beloved-videographer/&usg=AFQjCNEQgkvr2r21a418kUZr66wdYGFoKA

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/pro-skateboarder-cory-kennedy-in-jail-after-vashon-island-crash-kills-beloved-videographer/

such a bummer. He's probably doing some jail time and spending the rest of his life carrying the burden of knowing he killed one of his best friends and left 2 kids without a dad.

:( this hurts to hear

I kept seeing stuff on instagram about the filmer but had no idea Cory was involved

He did a weally big skatesboards stunt and totally bailed my dude

fuck
I like live here~

this is fucked

big boards, loose trucks, dickes workpants and thin shoes.

too sad

thrashermagazine.com/articles/remembering-p-stone/

>7.3
what the actual fuck is wrong with you? are you 12?

This is the new one, I'm selling it now though, already have 5 other setups

my current deck, 7.9

shit forgot to attach the image.

lol how much was that setup complete? $100? lol

looks like 30 at Wallmart

Was thinking about some decent looking non chino or jean pants

I usually wear slim fit but people have said the second pair on the right is better for skating. Thoughts?

didn't mean to quote

bump. everyone wants to dress like skaters but not actually skate

who cares what ever you are comfortable in is what matters, slim fit is alright for skating but I prefer heavier fabrics like canvas and thick cotton because of they last longer with scraping and shit.

what are you a braille kid

poser

damn w2c board?

damn u get this at west49? nice

not that guy but its a Real

any 8.5 deck
any bearings
spitfires and thunders
dickies
vans

wtf 7.3

ITT everything and everyone currently wrong with skateboarind

i have a used fucking awesome deck with the masturbating anime chick print my friend gave me

are you describing the deck as fucking awesome or was it actually FA?

it was a fa bored

may god bless you angel

My deck is pic related, theres no hr shots of it online..
I just wear dickies and vans/janoskis when i skate

good post xd u really b8ed me lol

Or he just does freestyle.

don't they make like... specific decks for that? symmetrical and shit?

can never go wrong with baker

dude.. kek!

Sick deck

It broke two days ago

;_;7

pretty much forced to run soft wheels in my town or else im guaranteed to fall
(UK)

bones.com/skateboard-wheels/all-terrain-formula

Nike free flash and some Stone Island joggers.

Deck is a brand-new shop deck filled with kittens.

truth. i just have the regular ass red baker deck. none of that meme ~vapourwavegrafix~ bullshit

What kind of jeans are these?
They look comfy to skate in. Been looking for some.
Where to cop comfy jeans to skate in?

they look exactly like my primark skinny jeans my man.

that's relaly nice, too bad i can't ride anything smaller than 8.1

Here's a deck that I saw at the park and got kind of jelly of

that's really nice

Never bought a board to hang on a wall but i'm getting pretty close with these. Or maybe i'll finally put together that cruiser set-up i've been talking about for so long.

just saw this and felt an overwhelming urge to purchase. its not my size though

>8.25 roll for Rob REAL deck
>54mm ricta clouds
>plain blackmob grip
Go to skate shoes are Adidas Seelys

8.125 quasi deck
54mm spitfire classics, might buy some 52 formula 4s though
jessup (sorry, i just like it better than mob/grizzly)

youre a faggot

What wheels do u guys use

My old spitfires sound like I'm riding on a coffin

I just started so it's not too roughed up.

>uncle overhears that I used to skateboard in high school
>next birthday rolls around and he gets me pic related
Long board might be cool for cruising to get some beer or something, but I'm not a giant star wars fan or anything. Is this a cringe-worthy deck? Should I replace it with a blank?

longboards(especially without double kicktails like your pic) are shit, but if you want you can just paint it.

shut up you fatty.

That sounds sick. Pic pleaseeee

hey man, digging this. What brand?

if you ask questions like this, done skate

not op. looks like darkstar

shot cuh

bones and spitfire are the staples. buy something ~100 duro (less = harder) and ~52mm for nice concrete or >54 for rougher stuff

Dark Star Paul machnau throwback. So sad that once I get good enough to grind I'll have to fuck up the design.

get rails.

My way too expensive cruising setup.
Do you guys know any nice black skate shoes? I've been skating in Qasas for months. That's why I can't even ollie, I just don't want to ruin all my nice shoes

trepanism?

indeed

just buy whatever you can get cheap, they will get fucked fast anyway and if you are just starting it doesn't really matter that much
maybe buy some basic vulcs for start and then try bit sturdier cupsoles later to see which you prefer
personally, I really like Emericas cupsole models, great boardfeel but they still have good support

I bought this before he died and bow it just seems insensitive.

Already got mine.

as a fan of TP i'd definitely get one of these to hang on a wall if I had the extra dosh to buy one

This is literally the truest thing I've ever read on the internet