Is milsurp Veeky Forums ?

Is milsurp Veeky Forums ?

A single milsurp item and some good taste can produce a nice outfit. However, full milsurp just looks like LARPing.

It is larping

never wear milsurp from your own country

Thats dumb. Theyre not even being used

P U B G
U
B
G

depends on how tame it is
if it's something like pic related (M65 Field Jacket), or even some bomber jackets, they can be tasteful and not too obnoxious in society
if you're going out dressed tacticool with about 30 pocket's you'll never use, you just look like a wierdo

STOLEN VALOR

I cant find a good one for a 36inch chest.

what's that red/black/green camo like the one in the rack called?

Alpenflage

That's because it looks like you're imitating a Soldier or something gay, and it's frowned upon. I've been in my country's Army for years and I've never worn anything issued to me outside work

tanks

B-but some modern US stuff is cool
Not BDUs, of course

It's literally all garbage, user. It's uncomfortable as shit, cheap quality, and you look like a LARPer if you wear anything issued outside of work
t. dickbag that has to wear it everyday

my ecwcs stuff is super comfy. I wish they would make it in different colors and slap a box logo on it, shit would sell like hot cakes

The fleece is probably the only comfy thing, I agree. But the ACU/OCP uniform is uncomfortable as hell, the wet weather gear is just fake goretex now, they won't even give us the real stuff

The marshmallow suits are cool but we only get them if we're in Alaska or I think Korea

> Different colors

You can get it in black, coyote tan, sand, or 'foliage green'

I meant like if the company that manufactures marshmallow suits (Sterlingwear, according to the label on mine) or the L3s would make the same jackets but with different colors and geared toward the mass market. navy blue, maroon, forest green, white, whatever

It won't happen because the Army owns the design, there's a bunch of companies that make them and are contracted to, best hope is a company like Rothco to make a copy like they usually do

Oh shit, if you're looking for comfy, the old polypro thermals were fucking great
They got replaced though so it should be cheap from surplus sites soon

thanks for the tip, user

there are a few japanese companies that use the designs

Woodlands camo is on fucking everything these days, why would it be taboo to wear the actual shirt?

a camo bag is an accessory to an outfit
wearing camo that's used by the military signifies you're either active duty or are a fat trump-supporting doomsday prepper

Old woodland is no longer taboo to wear in public user, relax
No-one even wears it that's active anymore

yeah but everybody has one of those from their vietnam war veteran family, it's not taboo but it's also super fucking played out

user they weren't even issued in Vietnam

maybe we're thinking of different camos, I'll fuck off

Can I go rodneycore in the UK without dirty looks?

You're thinking ERDL
It looks similar to the newer woodland but it's a lot more green, and a smaller pattern. And they were all cut differently from BDU shirts

Fuck that, del boy was way more effay

I know the general advice is to stick to one milsurp piece, but what about ~two well-trodden pieces?
ie a bomber or a field jacket plus combat boots
is it still too much?

I dunno; I'd wear a military-style jacket a la Arktis with military boots, but not two pieces
and in the winter all bets are off, military surplus shit is cheap and warm, we all look like penguins when we're slipping around in 15 below, so nobody's checking labels lol

yesterday I saw some california gay guys wearing Canada Goose quilted down jackets in 60 degree weather, no idea what they think is gonna happen when winter comes lol

This shit is beautiful.

w2c my dude?

I wish I knew. I have checked many sites but cannot find.

>wear my austrian m65
>antifa goons accuse me of being a nazi
>"oh then why the fuck does that patch say osterREICH?"

> leaving mom's basement
That's where you fucked up, man

Can you post the fit of it? I wanted to get one since the US ones are a bitch to get new.

If not, did you size down?

Are you the user who got in trouble at school cuz of the camo jacket? Fucking Europe, man

>antifa gets triggered over the German word for "Austria"

lol what a bunch of retards

Just avoid wearing any patches in German around those morons when they're out protesting and you should be fine.

take the patches off if you aren't actually in the austrian army. jeez

Nation patches are fine. Only specific unit/rank patches need to be removed from mil clothing.

I think they look pretty autistic still. But yeah unit/rank patches are a clear no-no.i don't care about stolen valour, or other gay shit, they just look stupid

what should I wear with my m65 though. I usually just slapped some jeans and a black sweater

Can you fags post your god damn M65s? I swear Im the only person on this board and you are all a bunch of shill bots.

The fit is terrible on milsurp M65 field jackets because they were meant to fit over a F U L L M I L I T A R Y kit. If you want a field jacket, get a fashion jacket with a slimmer fit. Aspesi makes nice M65s for a decent price.

Field jackets work in most fits. Blue jeans, a sweater/sweatshirt and brogues or boots. Whatever you want. You could even wear it with a suit (if you're Italian).

Jeans and a thick sweater/shawl collar cardigan is the safest bet but otherwise you could do pic related as well.

or just you know, size down.

I have a czech M85 parka, is that Veeky Forums? Usually without the grey liner, unless it's really cold.

This happens to me when I wear my Austrian Parka as well. Everyone says I look like a neo nazi school shooter, which isn't that far from the truth to be honest.

I don't know if I'll get it worse when I get my German Repro Panzer wrap and greatcoat, since you kinda have to know that they're wwii german because of the lack of insignia.

nothing wrong with wearing your own country's milsurp or wearing milsurp boots with a jacket or pants

embrace the dirty looks, they're all from insecure faggots anyways

literally flick them off and keep walking. If they try hitting you with a bike lock or some shit then shoot them. You guys act like antifa are actually tough shit when they are the opposite of it.

very fa

don't forget the ultimate meme

I still have mine somewhere around in my clothing room and I'm going to use it when the cold-ish weather starts because I legitimately like it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What is this?

What's this? Reminds me of a Denison smock.

Since this is an applicable thread: What is the difference between the regular telnyashka and winter telnyashka and are the differences negligible in most use cases in, like, the US?

why dont you just go straight to XDing u fucking ass

Same

Winter tends to have long sleeves and be a thicker material meant for heat preservation.

The regular ones have long sleeves too, but I think the thinner ones will work better for layering over a tee but under a jacket.

soviet afghanka jacket

>vest over a shirt
wtf lad desu that's an undershirt you'd never wear that over anything

it's a very well fitted Afghanka, should've realised when I saw the fishfur collar

Digital camo is disgusting. Who wants to cop my shit from when I served?

There's 3 different styles of telnyashkas.

Tank top, short sleeve, long sleeve.

They're all undershirts lad

>36inch chest

And tshirts are also undershirts.

However, most people don't treat them as such, in the same way that most people treat telnyashkas and bretons as sweaters, not as undershirts.

No one wears a Telny as a sweater wew
A breton shirt is actually a sweater

You laugh now, but in the case of a famine, I am very efficient.

I've seen it done.

All you need to do is size up and do minor hemming for length.

I agree. Desert MARPAT looks nice.

Just learned about a cool brand: Volk Tactical Gear
This is a Japanese made PCU L5, ~180 bucks

WE GOING HOSPIE BOIS

lol sure that happened

anything similar but minus the "fashiony" design details like assymetrical zip?

Lol an actual L5

what's the best camo pattern?

Yhe one with the pickles

I have an orriginal vdv varient jacket which i find more astetically pleasing due to the lack of pockets

In my opinion, the belgium stuff is the most aesthetic.

Alpenflage

The assymetrical zip is not "fashiony" but stops chill getting through "zipper to zipper". So it has a tech advantage.

Want the trousers but they are dyed and commercially bought

Belgian Camo.

I used to think that before I actually had to wear it

stolen valor!

Antifa fag got triggered that I liked a German band....

That tele Italian one from the 60s. Cant find one.

Yeah, I feel you. I guess flags and national indicators are a different kind of autism.

looks like a nice clean coat, during winter all rugged up the liner would be real nice too

wtc?

Some solid color, older milsurp can look good, like field jackets and bomber jackets, but that's about it. Anything else, especially headwear or anything with actual camo, will look retarded.

can anyone direct me to some online milsurp stores which ship to europe?

M1929 telo mimetico?