Can we have a hat thread? I love obscure internet dad hats, but I think it's time for me to level up...

Can we have a hat thread? I love obscure internet dad hats, but I think it's time for me to level up, but I'm worried I might be making an autistic decision. So let's post hats!

1. Don't do that.
2. Just don't.
3. If you have to do it, don't do black.
4. Don't anything you didn't try on in person until you know what you are doing.

Of course these will only be worn accordingly with fits. I was wondering if these were just for women?

Well I'm doing it anyway lol, but why not?

Black isn't like you think it is, grey or brown is better.
Hats are like sunglasses but worse. Which hats will work on you depend on your shape and proportions.

>clout I wear on my head

I flirted with the idea but it's just too fedora. I think only fashionable black Americans can do it. The remaining 99% of us should maybe wear a cap I think.

I've never seen it pulled off in waywt threads.

What kind of store is that?

Cordings

It's an old fashioned shop in Picadilly, London. It serves clientelle that like to go on holiday to Scotland and shoot birds.

They have amazing trousers. The last time I was there I saw a rediculously posh guy in his 20's. We had a chat about how much cheaper tailoring is in Paris (we both live here). He bought 40 pairs of trousers.

Wtf.

ok ima post... Headwear

Convenient names too

OP, that looks like a hasidic jew hat
please
do not do this
(but if you do wear it with a long black coat and those weird sideburn curls)

most of these are military hats come to think

last one

Here is Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte's straw hat he wore the last few years of his life on St. Helena island.

Nothing is better for everyday in warm weather than the basic Panama.

Wide brimmed fedora is best fedora

I also prefer the wider brimmed styles, especially also with less tapering along the crown of the hat. The smaller trilbies are often a little too tapered and narrow brimmed for my liking, making them a bit too dysfunctional for the sun, although that is not always the point of wearing a hat, as people still do wear bowlers and top hats seriously, sometimes.

post a fit. I'm curious as to what you might wear with a hat like that.

If you're going to go ushanka then go all the way.