Can we have a good ol fashion workwear thread?

can we have a good ol fashion workwear thread?

Holy shit this fit is terrible

Do you just guess that your clothes will fit before you buy it?

this nu-male barista has never worked a real job

I'm pretty sure that's the Hollows Leather guy, so he owns his own business.

precisely

The only jobless numale around here is (you).

if its a super cheap shirt then yeah, ill probably just grab my normal sized shirt and buy it without trying it on.

i actually really like that, this dude doesnt give a shit and he must be super comfy. I bet that's how I'm going to dress after i turn 30

you're just jealous that you're not a creative person

I like his fit, he looks relaxed and comfortable.

this is good

How do I blend workwear into 80s aesthetic sneakers love af1 mid and club c 85?
I'm doing jeans, Henley's and flannel with sneakers but it looks off.

Man I do manual labor for a living fuck OP. It's not something to replicate into a fit.

Saved, thanks.

I work in a factory and it's easier to have one wardrobe than two. Just don't abuse anything you invested in a work.

no one who does manual labour for a living dresses anything like the OP picture, except a couple of pieces. dont be a baby

HOW IS THIS WORK WEAR
WHAT JOB SITE IS GOING TO GET THOSE PRETTY LITTLE ANKLES SCRAPED

> I work in the military for a living fuck OP, it's not something to replicate into a fit

>I compete in some sort of sport for a living fuck OP. It's not something to replicate into a fit

I think that covers pretty much everything men traditionally wear.

You forgot
>I work in an office for a living fuck OP. It's not something to replicate into a fit.

Now I think we're covered

>no steel toes
>loose clothing
>bare skin showing
not stepping on my job site thanks, I don't don't need a fine from the ministry of labour

OP looks far better than this guy

W2C Pants of guy in the middle row wearing a bomber.

I legit mean buy, not buy dress pants and get them tailored but pants already pleated and look exactly like that.

which one do I cop?

The one with the extra pocket. Never know when you might need it.

They both have 4 pockets, left has 1 interior and 3 outside, right has 2 interior and 2 outside
The only downside I can think for the right is the velcro storm flap and I hate velcro but with a fade it looks so good

left

zippers bro

not a hudge fan of that beard and shoes. except that it's pretty good fit.

bad taste

i'd rather be a neet than that awkward fucker

i guess here is the eternal dilemma i have: i love the workwear aesthetic. i own tons of it. the raw denim, the red wings, the chambray shirts. the thing is, i live in arizona, where its hot as fuck. its too hot to wear heavy selvedge jeans and heavy leather boots and waxed jackets. i love the look, but how do i do workwear aesthetic in a super hot climate? someone advise.

Full canvas

WE NEED TOTAL COVERAGE

in what world is a barbour international jacket considered workwear?

upper middle class babies who coasted through college and easily got a job in a hip daycare 'office' where they have ample time to browse reddit

>raw denim
>workwear
fucking what

Move.

this, upper-middle class (not upper or middle class though) has some obsession or fetishization of the lower/working class
>backpacking, aka copping a vagrant aesthetic without the shitty aspects
>ripped jeans
>flannel, the whole concept of the classic timbs, coats like
>shit like
and definitely

Plain tees (roll up the sleeves a little if you have the arms) or linen shirts.
Light weight denim, carpenter pants, painter pants, fatigues if they work
Chukka boots and buy good quality lightweight merino hiking socks. They'll help keep your feet cool even in boots.

Keeping shit loose is key. But you're fucked for jackets.

t. worked in kitchens and as an apprentice millwright