Thoughts on this Hipster Skater style?

Thoughts on this Hipster Skater style?

me

i dress like this when I skate just because its cheap and actually comfy.

I don't think it actually looks good however.

pretty much my style even though i don't skate. Shit i'm a uk fag. I've never even held a skateboard. I knew vans were skate shoes but everything else i wasn't aware that it was skater style until probably a couple years ago.

I think it looks good.
I just don't know how to get the style down, buy graphic tee's and oversized jeans, cuffing them?

Pretty much. Just focus on comfort and you should be alright. So no skinny jeans or tight fitting clothes in general.

I wear comfy clothes but I need general brands, I never look that good. I look like a typical normie

>cuffing pants

>wearing vans

>"hipster skater"

you must be 30

Dickies straight fit pants, striped tees, converse or vans

thankss
any brands?

What is it about those rolled up bits at the bottom?! There must be another way!!!

The median age of this thread seems to be much lower than what's typical for Veeky Forums which is really saying something

>Hipster Skater style

would the high tops look bad on a short person

Everything looks bad if you are a short person

if ur a girl no

if ur a guy yes

Not op but I'm 30+ and can confirm that OP is more likely 12 years and from some buckfuck town.

I'm a girl, just not sure if I should return my hi's for the old skools

supreme if you must fag its not about brands, cop some taste and hit up thrift stores

God how is this board so late on ever single trend.
Old schools were played to death by march

so what's in now?

old skools would prob look better but I dont see why you cant keep the Hi's and save for the other ones