I wish there was an european Veeky Forums board

I wish there was an european Veeky Forums board

or at least one without americans

American fat fucks always ruin everything

Internet...world would be a better place without the amerifat plague

sup eurotrash lol

you mad cuz all your men are turning into women and your neighborhoods are getting overrun by shitskins?

Why not just make a general to discuss European brands?

I admit it is annoying reading grand suggestions and then realising how I would have to pay out of the arse in import fees for something I'm not sure even fits properly.

Anyway, it's annoying but there is an easy solution.

Pic related. Something you can buy in the UK.

What is it about Americans?

they hate us cuz they aint us

You realize Veeky Forums was made by an American right? So if you don't like it go to a euro imageboard and quit cryin

I can't relate to them. Local trends there are in general a lot different than here. I realize I am the outcast here

YO B WHAT YOU SAYIN'! YOU DON'T LIKE PYREX MY NIGGA?

>Why not just make a general to discuss European brands?

this. best idea

wtf that guy is a queer, and i don't mean that derogatorily

so many years later, and these two hipsters from like a decade ago still looking by far more interesting than everyone on this fashion board. everyone here looks like a generic copy of some urban outfitters model.

Can someone please do this? I promise I'll contribute? I would do it myself but every time I make a thread on this board it always gets like three responses before dying. My heart can't take it anymore.

>He doesn't samefag his threads

>very time I make a thread on this board it always gets like three responses before dying. My heart can't take it anymore.

Keep trying user.

I have done it
I have probably done it wrong
hope it helps a little

>european hipster
american girls were dressing like this in 2011, and you can still see remnants of it in the pnw

Welcome to the internet. Please remember that you will be exposed to diverse viewpoints and cultures. This can be confusing and even upsetting. If you can't take it anymore, leave your domicile and interact with others in your vicinity. If you still feel alienated and distraught, the problem might be you.

>Why not just make a general to discuss European brands?

All worthwhile brands apart from Nike are European (+ few Japanese). So what's the fucking point?
The problem is that Americans don't have taste. They are battling over where they can buy the cheapest white t-shirts, drooling over uniqlo and trying to get their mommies to buy them CP's.

And sorry guys Rick Owens is a Parisian brand even if he is American. It must hurt.