Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany.

sounds like you're the nigger, nigger.

I'm employed full time on salary, make a comfortable income, and just started a side business.

I wish more people legitimately discussed business administration / entrepreneurial related topics here so I could learn more and not have to sort through so many fucking cryptoshill/getrichquick threads.

I was so excited when this board was created, but it's like 95% shit.

Nice pasta, mmm good.

Not a loser or a NEET, but some days I feel like one even though I'm successful.

My deadbeat dad called child support on himself. He's that stupid. We went to family court and everything but it caused me to fail a bunch of classes because my mom refuses to go their alone.
> "user pls I might get lost" ; _ ;
My mom refuses to get a job. Even when I tell her to at least follow her dreams she just gives up without trying. I'm poor as fuck until the child support money starts coming in as we only get 1000 - 1200 a month from the government, 720 of which goes to rent. Already tried welfare, the people who work at there are paid to interrogate you, that's exactly what it feels like. They assume you're going on welfare because you're trying to abuse the system, they laugh about you at the water cooler and treat you like filth. They disgust me. I'm still trying to find a job but now I can only apply for part time positions because I found out a while ago I need to take summer school if I ever want to apply for university. Apparently I have more than enough credits to graduate but not enough to attend university. It's been 2 years waiting to get into uni and I'm an artist, what's the fucking point of trying anymore when I can do it myself without $20,000+ debt. Meanwhile they let some SJW bitch from my high school that just started drawing a few years ago. Art school is a joke. It's not like I'm lazy either. I just keep getting dragged down by all this shit I can't control and it pisses me off. Can't wait to get a wagecuck job.

Nope

I was an alcoholic for ten years and now im a nurse and a small time real estate developer

Also I lost my virginity at age 19 - late but not comically late

I work part time with the post office and get that sweet sweet government wage. Other than that I am in school and just started my own landscaping company for the summer for extra income. That business is going pretty well and I might need to hire an employee since I've got a lot of clients. I plan on saving 80% of my income this summer and investing it so I can have a passive income while I am in school.

I think I'm doing pretty good at 18 years old.

>artist

You spelt autistic wrong mate. If you claim you are so good, why don't you earn something extra by drawing and selling shit somewhere? You are just lazy kid who thinks he is much artist, much smart much alfa, while you are a beta fag blaming his parents and other peoplefor his bad life.

Op bro I hope you're still here.

Please know that you have the power to change this.

I'm 18 since last month but I've been on Veeky Forums for over 4 years every day at least.

I feel like I'm fucked in the head but I'm going to northwestern university next year and get laid at least 3x/month.

I think I might be on the spectrum for autism and my dad died a year and a half ago. My head is a mess and I don't feel close to anyone. I'm over emotional.

But as long as we remember what's in our power then we can fix our heads OP.

Projecting, don't listen to this guy user. Sounds like you're having it rough. Keep your head up man remember.

I run my own company. Nothing big.
Only one employee, me.
Have a turnover of about 1,000,000NOK (~$120,000)

Never received any money from the gubment, even tho I've been broke as shit living in a cabin with no water

You just managed to compose a post made up of 100% things that would trigger me. It seems like every bit is specifically crafted to make my blood boil with anger.

I'm not sure if I'm under the same ID I was before (the post you quoted), but how exactly am I wrong?
Kid is whining about his father, about his mother, about how welfare workers are too disgusting for him to even try to get a welfare, about how school is promoting other people but him, yet he does absolutely nothing to support himself.
First of all, if he wanted to go to college so much, why didn't he find out that his score or w/e its called is too low to enter the college untill now? Especially since he waits for 2 years already.
Secondly, if the thinks that he is soo good that he can do better without college, why the hell didn't he try to earn some money before? I thought he had some financial problems, didn't he?
If thats not a definition of being a lazy pretentious kid that thinks he deserves free money because he is "much artist" then I don't know what is.
Stop protecting people like him or they will never grow up.
I didn't say he had it easy on him, but he did absolutely nothing to help himself and only blames others.

I partly agree with this

If you avoid the roast trap nothing is impossible. They will gently pull you into suburban mediocrity.

what's a roast trap?

>NOK

You live in Norway and never took any benefits? Why not? Are you not including free check-ups and college?

Agreed it really does fucking suck. I hate reddit but at least you can go to a dedicated board just for small businesses and what not. Fucking memecoiners

I've been a neet since 2004. Now have inherited so I'm ok.

So you're still a NEET, except now you have money?

im a neet but not a loser.
fuck working when i spent 16 years living like a broke boy so i could get financial independence.

I have a $70k/yr job but I'm still a gigantic loser.

I'm 27. I live with mom, never even remotely had anything to do with girls, have no real friends and I've basically given up on ever hoping to have a normal life. I have no real hobbies, I just work and come home and browse the internet, maybe play some video games.

I've come a long way from being in mental hospitals to getting a degree and a good job, but despite how far I've come, I can go no further. There's a hard limit on what I can achieve in life and I'll never experience the truly rewarding things like love and family.

I try to keep stoic about this, but an unfathomable despair seeps through at times. I start to wonder why I work at all? I take some small pride out of supporting myself but is that it?

I'm such a weak, pathetic worm that will never be able to be a proper man

I can relate to this alot friend. My career has come a long way but my underlying confidence/personality issues remain. Honestly i would try spending my way to happiness. Vacations/sex tourism etc

I went to college in the US. Never graduated. Two years.

The health check-ups aren't completely free, there's a nominal fee. I have of course used those when necessary.

What I'm saying is I never went on welfare. I did consider it at a point cus I was without a job for a long time, and started to go seriously broke. Had to sell all my stocks (200@40NOK AFG.OL @55NOK) to pay my insurance and was living off emergency boat rations in a small cabin I rented off a friend on his lawn.

But the second I saw the kind of paperwork that was involved and realized I'd have to make a huge effort to actually recieve that money and I felt I would be lying to recieve it, I gave up.

I figured fuck it, I need to get my shit together, my head straight and fucking get somewhere. So after looking everywhere for odds and ends, some guy asked me why I just didn't set up a company and hire myself out. Seeming as I was working for so many different companies anyway. So I did.

I started off with 280NOK an hour, then 330, then 380 and now I have 450.

>pic rel emerg rat