Finding a business partner

Where can someone, with an established, business find someone to handle social-media customer relations/sales? I don't want to pay someone hourly to do the job, because employees are a headache. I'd rather cut them in on a % of all sales.

Do I just run a Craigslist ad?

Other urls found in this thread:

redpillreviews.com/jab-jab-jab-right-hook-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can ask here

what is your business

Yep. You'll get some real winners from craigslist. That's where they hang out.

Once i actually had a sales job for an IT company which i got introduced to on an imageboard. So just give it a try here.

I build cabinets and other furniture. I do most of my business on facebook and etsy, but I, like many users of Veeky Forums, am borderline socially retarded and autistic.

I need someone "bubbly" to take over the customer facing shit... particularly when I go into hermit-mode.

Craigslist has a lot of sketchy people, but also legitimate businesses and employment seekers.

Got a laid back job that pays very well replying to a posting there a couple years ago.

and where are we located?

etsy link?

nothing wrong with cl for employers but for this position and especially they non employment situation, linkedin is his best bet. maybe Twitter search up and comers looking to build a portfolio and cold email about a profit share

I am doing exactly what you're pointing out for 3 IT guys. I wont be located near you but leave me a way to contact you.

South of Boston. I'll hold off on linking to my store for now.

I think I'll need someone local, for a couple of reasons, but other than a face to face interview/handshake, the other person would work when and where they want.

This isn't even OP you retards. Look at the id.

It actually was. Sorry about that, my id changes when I go outside.

bay area here

you're going to want them local in general for various reasons, one being so they can take pictures for you bc that pic sucks

or you can do it yourself
learn about digital marketing, learn how to take pictures, get a website with gumroad or stripe payments so you can keep your own analytics, package nicely and include a catalog with a discount code for your site, learn to take pictures with background things that go with your stuff (vintage vintage loli vintage) learn photoshop editing and create a nice instagram with occasional contests and discounts

judging from that piece, your ideal customer is a female in her 20's making less than $50k that shops at urban outfitters. embrace it

Chrush It by Gary Vaynerchuk is free right now on YouTube (audiobook)

put it in a tab, skip ahead and give it a 30 min try in a tab

My data is a bit different than what you're proposing. Again, I'm already somewhat established. I do this fulltime and it pays the bills. I need someone to keep their foot on the social media gas pedal, while I focus on production.

My pictures are pretty awful though. Totally agree there.

oh, well if I was in boston I'd love to help

when a cousin's boyfriend sells his kiosks, subsequently moving his ecig business online and coming to California I plan on doing similar

again LinkedIn, maybe Facebook is probably your best bet

Search linkedin
Put an ad on your Facebook
Ask at church
Ask around your neighborhood
Try an online matchmaking thing like Fivr
Etc...

and don't do the whole, "I'll cut you in on what we make" It's a fucking pussy strategy. Just pay a guy hourly, trust him, and believe in him.

But interview a few people until you have the right guy.

Ask if they have the skills and personality to meet the needs of the job. (Usually 10 to 15 interview questions).

HR veteran here. You're welcome!

Honestly dude. I'm not going to pay an hourly, that can be exploited to the max with work at home social media stuff, in addition to all of the associated taxes, insurances, red tape, etc.

I need to find someone that will bump ads in facebook groups once per day, and respond to customer messages. It's, at the most, 10hrs per week of using facebook messenger for a set percentage of all revenues of an established business, while my other partner and I do the actual work.

Although, this does bring to mind an interesting question. Could this person just be hired as a 1099 contractor doing the social media stuff?

Yes they could. If you want to go cheap and easy, there are some people that do exactly what you are looking for on Fiverr

you might be better off investing this time + money into making better designed, better quality products

with the internet you have a wealth of inspiration to draw from. a modern architect, for example; taking their reimagining of architecture snd implementing that into your products. designing one at a time, both feet in

Bro.

Just hire them at 10 hrs per week, pay them for their work, and expect certain results for those 10 hrs. And yes 1099 them.

Trusting someone is part of making it big user. Without trust you will never get anywhere.

But anyway, you wanna do it your way, then try it and see what happens.

Do people even read the original question, or just jump in with completely unrelated input?

I appreciate the concern for the quality and style of my products; however, we can just barely keep up with orders. I need to find someone to chat with customers on facebook and etsy, so I'm not pulled away from the saw once an hour to discuss color options.

I think that's the route I'll end up heading down, desu. I checked out fiverr, and there were some promising listings for at least half of the work i need done. I'll dig into on Monday. Thank you for that recommendation broseph.

ok, sorry. I don't know your business, bro. sorry for making assumptions.

I'm the bay area guy from earlier. I'll tell you what. I'll read all customer messages, Ill forward you them along with my reply for you to copy / paste upon approval. I will give you daily and weekly roundup memos. and I'll do it for free for two weeks, after which we can talk about a payment plan.

I'm motivated, hard working, highly interested in ecommerce and looking or experience more than $$. this would look good for the cousin's boyfriend I mentioned (vapefuel is his online arm, tkovapes is his kiosk business. he has 5)

here is an example of my writing
redpillreviews.com/jab-jab-jab-right-hook-review/

let me know

I doubt you'll find someone motivated for your business on fiverr, but if you're interested in that route as opposed to letting me try, you can also check odesk

bump for op. hoping you're actually a carpenter and not a roleplayer

I'm confident that, upon hiring a fiverr guy and letting me send you free work samples, I'd outperform him. once I get comfortable in that role, giving you value, I'd be up for taking on more responsibility ad infinitum and working purely on a profit sharing model

email ryanacalvo at gmail

it's easy to disregard something handed to you freely but obviously do what you want