What does Veeky Forums think of bill gates

what does Veeky Forums think of bill gates

obligatory

ZIONIST JEW

dude who got alot of money that he didn't deserve or earn, any advice he give is obligatory shit

I saw this video of him jumping over a chair and I don't like Windows or much else Microsoft makes for that matter, so in my opinion he's a talentless hack and total memelord.

Shrewd business man and leader in tech.

He stole some ideas though, so he loses credit for that.

He also worked 24/7 which is why he looks so horrible. When people on here talk about how they are gonna work non-stop till they are rich I point to the picture of Bill Gates.

Goddamn I miss that phone.

Is OPs pic photoshopped, cause that dude does not look horrible for 50. Just sayin. No homo.

>Deserve or earn

Bernout detected

So it seems to me like Gates is 1 part piece of shit for stealing ideas, but 1 part genius for making Windows. Am I in the right, Veeky Forums?

yeah that was bill gates in 2005 10 years ago when he was 50 years old, he started microsoft when he was like 20 in the 1970s and he was a billionaire at 30 and in his 50s his net worth started going up a lot it went from like 20 30 billion to 80 billion, he used to program code for like 12 hours a day and he loved computers cause they always executed a command perfectely and he thought different and was very competitive and even tough on people and today he is one of the richest and most influential people in the world

bill no return to your grave

begone

what's wrong with his eeeeeyyyys? Does he have cataracts? Is he human? What's going on..

He has lived one hell of a life. :rip: buddy.

Bill Gates is a $MSFT SHILL!!!

He and Jobs have nearly identical stories

Both had an idea and fucked over everyone that helped them get there.

Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen

Well except Bill gates went to a high school that had a higher tuition than Harvard University did and access to computer time in the 70s. Meanwhile Jobs started from nothing but coldcalling people and making friends.
Both roads took effort but jobs story is more extraordinary

>deserve or earn

Sorry friend, there's no universally agreed upon exchange rate of ATP and creativity + countless other personality traits + luck to US dollar.

You don't even understand life.

He's almost Warren Buffet-tier old.

Jobs was a great salesman, but the true genius was Wozniak.

Gates and Allen were both very impressive though, especially in hammering out Altair BASIC within a moment's notice.