Nocoiners on respiratory support

Nocoiners on respiratory support.

HIDE THREAD

Let's give them a chance to wake up from the comma, they can still buy while it's under 4 figures.

You can hide the thread, you can't hide the truth.

Your 5 bitcoins are gunna get you a lambo?

>digital good boy points

Watch it drop like a stone. Hope you sold already for real money.

5 bitcoins confirmed

mommy didnt let you buy more eh? that sucks

Holy shit, did you really save those screencaps from more than a year ago waiting for it to go up 15%? Hahahahahaha wow. Maybe its about time to take a good look at your wasted life.

I don't think you guys are paying attention. Maybe you should go check on your coins. They seem to be running into some difficulty.

The price doubled since last year.

>price gets BTFO down to $250
>barely doubles due to halving meme magic
Welp that was fun. Wtf you going to do after the halving is over?

this rise has nothing to do with halving. the halving rise will take it to 600-700 short term

>all shitcoins down but one

I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow when their all down to be free from cyrpto shilling.

Moon

I'm big in crypto, but I have to think this runup will peter out. The network can't handle high volumes of transactions and it is regularly going over 15k unconfirmed. Bitcoin was great and iot is wide spread but compared with what else is out there, it's slow as shit.

If you want a job at NASA, you're going to actually have to get an education, bud.

Of course it will. Based on nothing whatsoever.

Oh look, it's creating a new support.

>i'm big on crypto
>falling for the blocks are full meme
kek
We'll be at 600 in no time now, everything is just looking fucking fantastic for Bitcoin, better than ever before.

Actually its beginning to fall again. So much for your prediction. Stick to NEETing. You're better at it.

>we are coming from low 400's
>we are still above 500
>begining to fall
embarrassing nocoiner cope

tho i wouldn't mind trading cypto-ETN options

I try to tell em its the money team.

>nocoiners