How do I avoid looking like a nu-male?

How do I avoid looking like a nu-male?

Pic related

shave

yo same I've looked the same since 2008 and now everyone looks like a subtle variation of myself. Ditch glasses for contacts and keep the beard sharp, and NEVER TALK ABOUT AN IPA OR BRUNCH SPOT AGAIN

Don't wear gay hats, no tattoos on arms, absolutely no glasses, and don't be a liberal white knight. Also, wear plaid sparingly

No fedoras
No hipster beard
No glasses
No cringe tattoos (pop culture/DEEP shit)
No vaping

Be fit
Be effay

That is all.

IPA's are great you shut your whore mouth.

shave, no glasses, no flannell shirts, no neckbeard, no woodchopper look, no tattoos, no piercings.

mostly this
tattoos are fine everyone has em these days but never do pop culture

vaping is pretty much a chad/bro thing

>no hats unless casual af
>thinner/rounder frames or contacts

Avoid the unholy trinity glasses/beard/balding combo.

>vaping is pretty much a chad/bro thing
I only ever see m'lady and trailer trash people vape.

how numale is flannel be honest with me

Don't go to Veeky Forums

depends on the flannel. nu-males often wear white-based flannels with cool colours like blues or yellows. flannels with a black or dark greay base with dark red, brown, burgundy stripes are very acceptable.obviously don't wear them 'neatly' or over/undersize. the whole point of a good flannel is to be comfy and blend in without being wholly uninteresting.

one thing that makes me hat nu-males is their anachronistic dress sense that completely lacks patina. notice, the only people who can look normal wearing a proper hat (wide brim fedora, felt hats etc) usually have it distressed or it is genuinely old. nu-males see a hat in a shop or on the internet and are like 'ok that one' and it always ends up looking forced. it's not exactly forced of course, theyre just oo stupid to realise how stupid they look.

and jeans. buying a pair of levi's and then trying to keep them in good condition. thats not what levis are for oh my god I hate nu-males my town is slowly drowning in these idiots and their vape shop tatto parlour hybrids

I disagree about hats and "patina."
Fedoras aren't (generally) made of denim or leather, they're made of felt.
I think the biggest thing that makes them fail is matching shape of hat to shape of face.

avoid the classic nu-male eyebrow raise for pictures. It doesn't look quirky and unique and signal your special individuality, it makes you look like a limp dicked faggot who's uncomfortable having his picture taken

Shave beard, get in shape, don't listen to style tips from Veeky Forums, except for this.

>glasses/beard/balding
>have black glasses, trimmed beard, short hair that's starting to thin
>avoid all other stereotypes

how fucked am I?

Depends on the flannel like said but also the fit

>no glasses

guess I won't see then

What kind of "chads" do you see vaping, I'm on a collegeball team and not a single one partakes.

I only see teens wearing skater punk fashion,ayyyye weeeed lmao young 20s , dudes wearing Hollister shit or nu -males smoking a vape.

The athletes I hang with smoke weed on occasion, that's it. This was true through high school too.

Fedoras are cringy no matter what, perma-virgin

Yeah. I think vaping is more of a generational thing. The 25 and unders vape more than they cig, and 25 and ups vape mainly to try and quit smoking.

Hats wouldn't look "forced" to you if you were used to seeing them on everybody. Look at newsreels from the 1930s. Do the hats mostly look "forced"? Most men wore a basic fedora in all states of dress, and all walks of life. Wearing a fedora was as natural as carrying a wallet.

From a newreel about a strike. This was a typical bunch of manual laborers. Nothing pretentious about any of them. Do they look "forced" to you?

Woah.......... reallly........ proving a point......... here........

Do I sense a bit of sarcasm here, as if the picture proves a point about "patina"?

I could have posted a bunch of businessmen with much cleaner hats, and the point would still be that people who spend time outdoors have reason to wear certain kinds of hats.

Fedoras and similar things went out of fashion when people started driving more and walking less (and were unaware of the cancer causing effects of sun).

Anyone who walks still has reason to wear such a thing. Enjoy your skin cancer with the basebal caps.

Only wear them when necessary for driving or reading from a distance. Get to know people's silhouettes and specific details that are visible from a distance

And remember, this is the fault of the leftists. You wouldn't have to do this if liberals weren't such memes

If you're the type of person who stops wearing prescription glasses he actually needs and walks around half blind, simply out of fear of being mistaken as a nu-male, you're a faggot of such legendary proportions that even the term "nu-male" is too masculine to describe your candy ass. You can hide behind your redpilled persona all you want but no one needs glasses to see that this is the epitome of insecurity. Imagine being this cucked by imaginary liberals that you actually handicap yourself.

FFS if you need them to see properly, just put them on your dumb face and let people think whatever they want.

you can still wear glasses, user (assuming you need them); just steer away from the obnoxious, thick rimmed meme frames that the nu males wear
idk maybe something like pic related

>A thread about how to avoid looking like a nu-male

>just b urself

nu-male is a phenomenon that goes way beyond looks, and by not wearing glasses you actually need to see, you're in fact increasing how much of a nu-male you are by being an image obsessed, insecure little shit. No self-respecting man would voluntarily go through life seeing everything blurry just because some other asshole with a curly moustache "ruined glasses".

>see numales
>don't look like them
there you go

You can get glasses that aren't nu male glasses. Not everyone who wears glasses is a soyboy, but almost all soybois wear glasses.

you got it backwards. you ditch the beard, keep the glasses

Stay Clean shaven, the only time a dude can pull of beard in this day and age is if he is going full vikingcore

Get your fashion inspo from convicted murderers, pic related

>IPA
Lol it's all about grisette, lambic and berliner weisse now you mong.

Alternatively just get glasses thay make you look like a nazi scientist. Lindberg makes some good shit.

based. my old hometown's boy. almost bought furniture from him, if they hadn't been so shitty

Me on the left

Dont have any facial hair, get contacts, work out; dont have a gross potato-fat body, dont wear graphic tees, dont be left-wing/liberal, dont alk about video games, anime, tv etc in public

>liberals are memes
What are we supposed to call the pepe pin, white polo, khaki chinos wearing white national kids if not memes?

So...what glasses are nu-male?

Viking here. The candy ass /pol/ imports don't distinguish. They consider all beards nu-male.

Avoid consuming anything that contains estrogen or xenoestrogen type compounds. A big part of what makes a numale is the subtle feminine features that stand in contrast with the beard. If you have excess estrogen turning you into a bitch, masculine attributes will just make the feminine ones stand out that much more. A beard is fine as long as your hormones are in proper balance.

In my city I see two types of people vaping. There are young chads who hang out at specific bars and are always vaping outside on the sidewalk. Then there are the dweeby mallcore neckbeards who hang out near vape shops or maybe gamestop.

wire frames are the new hipster glasses

i assume the soft feature is the main reason for it?
pic: a tranny.

Umm...so you just nailed my nautral asthetic. Worn glasses since I was 6, have had a beard in some way or form since I was 17, and since I started to badly recede I've been doing the Bruce Willis and shaving that shit to stubble. Right now wear Oakley Marshal frames and my beard starts at the glasses line and is about 4 inches off my chin. What's wrong with this look, exactly?

dont you mean how to avoid looking like a cuck?

>Wearing any glasses at all makes you a hipster

Shave your head and get Veeky Forums
problem solved

Wear contacts.

Fuck is a nu-male?

So many times this. There is nothing I hate more than when bearded numales talk about what "real men" do. The massive irony of it is that these 6'2 bearded lumbering fatties are massive pussies. They are usually cowardly, very sensitive, and are generally not threatening. Then they write posts about how they cry at the movies or are scared of spiders despite being burly bearded men like its supposed to be surprising. They are huge fags (not in the gay sense) who think they are big and scary.

#nailedit

A left wing faggot who loves apple products, refugees, some expensive coffee special, kale and feminism.

I love refugees and feminism, but i hate apple products and i like cheap black coffee. am i a numale?

>anachronistic dress sense that completely lacks patina
What an insufferable faggot you are.

Sounds like you need a leather trenchcoat to complete the look, m'faggot

Just a faggot and a moron

Double that. Faggot. And moron. Grow up.

Oh. We just call them faggots where I come from.

inject testosterone

wow, homophobic much?

Nah dude my normal look is prep core to southern frat

This is Veeky Forums everyone is a closeted homo, it's just posturing

I'm not homophobic. I'm gay. But nu-males are faggots.

but i'm not a nu-male, user. i'm just a feminist :)

don't grow a beard and don't wear fedoras

if you grow a beard, don't be betamale

numale is more a personality than a style

And what is a feminist? To you?

you know what kind of glasses he means

someone who supports women's rights, senpai

That guy just looks like an Asian nu male though

And what rights would those be?

Like abortion? Who doesn't support abortion? I support abortion make me a feminist?

>6'2

Come on, you know all of them are under 5'6

you forgot a weak chin, premature baldness, poor posture, and a skinnyfat upper body. any combo of these in addition to your list makes for a textbook nu male

Doesnt matter, just dont act like a numale and you'll be fine.

A buzzword

cringelords

Glasses are unforgivable, regardless of the frame. Get contacts if you really need them.
Some people can pull off facial hair. If you use Veeky Forums you aren't one of them. Stay clean shaven at all times.

i'm in a frat and all the chads/bros have been using an iPhone like vape called the juul

Fuck that, I'd rather be labeled a nu-male than replace glasses with contacts. Nothing beats the convenience and comfort of my glasses and I'm too shortsighted to go without corrective lenses.

Its slightly more acceptable because you shave your head, but if your frames are the thick rimmed kind then you look like a twat.

Nah, I'm bisexual, and that poster is still a faggot

No, bad genetics shouldn't count.

t. chinlet

there is nothing more nu-male than replacing your comfy glasses with inconvenient, eye-hurting contacts for the sake of appeasing your insecurities
nu-male is a state of mind, when the fuck will you guys learn that

Here are my frames. Would tortoise shell be more Veeky Forums?

I hate that eyebrow raise bullshit so much.

You sound like some really bitter faggot that got bullied for wearing glasses as a kid.

C'mon dudes this isn't that difficult.

1) find a full body pic of the a typical nu-male
2) write out a list of everything about him, clothes, accessories, hair style, piercings, everything
3) embody the exact opposite of these things
4) ????
5) good pure conservative gf!!

The nu-male is an attitude, not a look. The beard, glasses, etc. are just some commonly recurring traits, but as long as you don't act like an estrogenized holier-than-thou loser to an extent it shows on your face you should be fine.

These killed me. Anymore?

Shaved head,
Doc Martens,
cargo pants,
black jacket.

Basically any of these features, even when combined, can be worn or espoused by a normal person.

What makes someone a nu-male is the fact that they're a pompous, hipster pussy.