How should the modern pa/secretary dress?

how should the modern pa/secretary dress?

depends on your employer.

dress like those two in my office ill sack you.

they just said business professional.

do you really have an office, user?

what type of company you working for? My secretary wears a pencil skirt, heels and a blouse. Or blouse or a type of shirt with pants and heels or jeans, she just dresses very well and is a reflection of me. With that I mean often she is the first thing when seen by clients etc, so it's of the utmost importance that she makes a good first impression.

sure do with a great fucking view. One at home one in LA and one in AMS

>pencil skirt
really not a fan of that. it's the headquarters of a printing and sign-making company, not gonna go too specific.

what's wrong with their outfits?

Yeah so Id stick the the suits, dresses/skirts and stuff. I work in the entertainment industry so I can just do whatever the fuck I want.

well that's still pretty broad, I was looking for inspiration.

As I said entertainment industry, I have an image to uphold. Young fresh sexy new.

I hope you're a woman OP, otherwise it's time to commit sudoku

well yeah.

then go find some on google you lazy fuck, how are you going to expect to be a functioning and worthwhile secretary when you cant even do this small menial fucking task you autistic fuck, go crawl back into the den of some actually self sufficient manchild's home and become the stay at home mom your small simple mind has been set out to be. fucking pathetic, i never type out this much shit for anyone but you actually fucking annoy me so much right now i dont even know why but you irk me so much how awful you seem at everything in life. go fuck yourself

good for you user.

I actually like the secretary style

So I'll upload a few for you

For fall

I like these

Lol

how about getting a real job?