What are fa's thoughts on feiyue?

what are fa's thoughts on feiyue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QATFQFWgWJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you'll look like a monk or a weeb sketch desu

i got tons of compliments on mine, definitely look nice. and pretty comfy if you don't mind total lack of cushion. the outsole is really flexible which to me is nice for comfort.

can't beat the price either, $6 on ebay

They're fighting shoes so watch out, some guy might think you're a fight and go for it

will these make me scream louder when I run at my enemies?

james murphy wears them so they can't be all bad

how much are they?

around 10 usd

Didn't realize they were a fashionable thing. Had black ones when I did martial arts training years ago. Not much cushion and the bottom rubber smooths out after a lot of use and can get quite slippery.

Apparently there's a French lifestyle version of the brand with more cushion but still fairly cheap. Anyone worn those? They have some nice looking models on their website.

???
These have to be for fakes, right? Retail price on their website is $90.

The website is French company that has bought the rights to make lifestyle version of the shoes, what this user talked about as well: The OG Feiyue (and to be honest the only thing you should bother with) is cheap as fuck chinese sneaker commonly used in martial arts training, probablt best known to be worn by Shaolin monks.

And I think one of the most charming things about them is that you basically need to try hard to find picture of shaolin monk NOT wearing a pair, and most of the pics of them are like something out of a sneaker photoshoot except just way better than Adidas or Nike shits out

Would Igor Wear This Shit

>how you want your sneakers senpai
>I want something wu tang approved
>say no more

Would these be realistic for everyday use?

They're fine, but they'll only last you about a year if your remotely active. Kung Fu teacher here for reference. I buy those fuckers wholesale.

Where do you buy them?

tigerclaw or amazon. I have a wholesale account with Tigerclaw so as long as I'm not in a rush, I get them there.

Fair warning, if you wear these you have to be VERY careful about making eye contact with strangers

these shoes are becoming or were a crossfit meme. fitness guy-movement guru ido portal shills these shoes as well, and had conor mcgregor wear them.

youtube.com/watch?v=QATFQFWgWJE

where the fuck can i find these in a 14

They're absolute garbage. Stiff sole and tight around the toes

Try me m8, I meditate 8 hours a day and never leave home without my sai. I'm a machine.

Thanks man, good to know.

They are probably terrible for your feet.

>about a year
that's extremely generous... with normal daily use, i can't imagine them lasting more than 3-5 months

good thing they're $6 lol

OG Chinese ones are desu pretty trash shoes but they look nice. Save up and get the French version.

They look sick but there is no way I can get them in 47..

>Chinese shoes don't go above a size 12
>same shit with the fake taoboa shoes
the curse of life is the curse of want user

I think they're really ugly. Just weird looking with sort of obnoxious branding.

looks like shit who tf would wear these?

Is icnbuys a reliable seller?

i have to admit these look nice and they're only 30 euros on their website right now. should i cop?

Try living in Asia with size 12 feet

size 47 is 40 bucks on amazon

I've owned 3 pairs

pros: SUPER flexible, lightweight, cheap, insanely grippy on dry surfaces, i think they look pretty good

cons: they wear out fast, no cushion, no grip when wet

I basically think of them as sandals with more protection. Great minimalist shoe.

How in uncomfortable do they get for everyday walking? Also how long do you reckon a single pair will last with everyday use?

What the fuck guys, these were a trend 5 or 6 years ago in France ( and in Italy where alor of waiters used to wear them ) but they've been dead ever since

Damn you're late

I have a pair of the Chinese ones. Really comfy for short periods, but terrible for walking around all day. There's no cushion or support, and the sole is kind of convex (idk how to explain but is isn't flat, your feet wobble side to side slightly).

So you only wear things that are "trendy"? Lol

james murphy is the fucking worst

Feiyue is a brand that has several different styles. If you live in China, they're ubiquitous, and cheap alternatives to Keds and Cons, and run around 5-$10 a pair. That particular style in OP's pic is not a comfortable all day shoe. It's good for martial arts, and working out. I own the flat souls in all white, with a rubber toe cap.