Half-eyebrows (male)

Hi. I have really odd eyebrows. Half of them are quite bushy and normal and the other half just fades away and it really looks fucking ugly and odd. After much googling, I have found out that atopic dermatitis can cause this (thyroid problems as well, but I 100% don't have that). Does anyone know if there's a way of fixing this? Like actually growing eyebrows, not drawing them or transplants.

I'm asking because it doesn't look like a lost case to me (It doesn't seem to be genetics, since no one in the family has such brows and I have quite a decent amount of body hair and very thick head hair).

Other urls found in this thread:

nahypothyroidism.org/when-thinning-eyebrows-are-a-sign-of-trouble/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

draw new ones on in sharpie

pluck them like that you dumbo
also you can buy burdock oil or some shit like that and try to grow them out

Why would oil grow my brows out?

>Does anyone know if there's a way of fixing this?

This is relevant to my interests. I ruined my eyebrows during teh metrosexual era by plucking them. DON"T PLUCK IF YOU"RE A GUY you will ruin your eyebrows forever

They don't grow back if you pluck?

They grow back, but pulling can cause inflammation after which it wont grow again

They grow back not as natural looking, not as dense, different thickness, looks bad

sparse eyebrows, tried castor oil didn't worked (1-2 months)

pls help

rtfm you stupid piece of shit

biotin tablets and black castor oil

That can be a sign of hyperthyroidism, I'd check thyroid hormones levels just to be sure.
nahypothyroidism.org/when-thinning-eyebrows-are-a-sign-of-trouble/
t. medstudent

LOL

>tug amerykance nie mają boskiego, polskiego olejku rycynowego, ktory zajebiscie zagęszcza brwi i rzęsy

kek

That's just their shape. They're not sparse at all. They are angled inward. They go up and don't angle back down. That's just the shape. Relax.

Those aren't mine. Mine are like half of this.

I know this isn't a skin care thread but here aren't any up. How do I get rid of acne I've tried the cleanse/stridex pads/ moisturizer and I change my pillow cases and still wake up with a new pimple almost every day

Nobody has suggested microblading yet? Seriously? I thought this board was full of faggots informed about the best and most effective cosmetic procedures.

just use makeup retards it's like 4 dollars for a brow filler and lasts for a year

Couple of things to do.

First, continue using your moisturizer and face washes. Make sure they aren't super hard on your skin. Continue changing your pillow cases.

Next, try fixing up your diet. Not sure what that would entail for you but cut soda and all that bullshit. DRINK WATER. Staying hydrated is super important.

DERMATOLOGIST. Def might be worth going to, as if your acne is super bad (which it doesn't seem to be), you can get a script for something that'll help. It's usually a topical ointment.

I had mad acne and it sucked until I used Accutane (specifically, Amnesteem). That might be an option if it worsens, or if you're qualified for it. GLHF