Horrible fashion nostalgia

remember tripp pants?

I honestly never knew or even saw anyone who wore these

Maybe it was just an American thing, jnco wasn't even very popular in Canada, it was mostly Randy River baggy jeans

I had a girl acquaintance in montreal who were jncos as late as 1997. She was objectively very pretty, if short, but she was very pretty, blond, blue eyes. But she had a really gross personality and daddy issues.

How old are you?
You must be at least 30 for remenbering 90's trends.
You should browse somewhere else, the averege age of this board must be 14.

I live in Canada and saw the goth/emo kids wear these well into the mid/late 00s
Faggles either went to SPENCER'S or HotTopic or Ordered them, cause you could always find at least 1 goth kid who had them

ageist twat

looks like this this season's yohji desu senpai

you first, op

i still want a pair of those but i feel like ive outgrown them already, closest thing i have is big baggy gangster jeans with decorative pockets instead

wonder what type of necklace vshe's into now ...

you just know if Veeky Forums was around back then every single one of you fucbois would be wearing this shit

I had so many different kinds of these black wristbands and jelly bracelets

So a 30+ guy talking to a bunch of young teens about fashion is normal?

not the other guy, but you must be 18 to post on this website desu~

You must be insane if you think that every poster is over 18

Nope never had one and I have a litespeed sitting right here

>remember tripp pants?
I still own a pair, they're so comfy

Same man they're at the back of my closet. I bust em out on halloween and call them my costume.
>tfw JNCO's come back in a few years.

these are sick.

I used to wear one smelly pair of TRIPP pants with sillybandz and knockoff UGG boots. I was way ahead of the game.

I wanna know if people wearing these to raves were getting a lot of pussy? Because that kinda proves aesthetics do nothing to attraction.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

I saw highschoolers wearing these when I moved to a small town for uni

not long enough ago to say nostalgia but fucking pyrex shorts. they were horrible

i really wish rave pants would come back
not the gaudy nonsense like in your pic, but just the really wide legs bit

I really want a pair on big Jncos for a specific outfit I am making. Ive been going to thrift stores for 5 years and have yet to find a pair. Ive got all the other brands but not Jnco. May order a pair online for $60.

You're an oldfag now if you live to 25

Oldfag but still young here.
Don't hate on people for being older than you. More than likely they have a more refined taste and solid resources for clothing. If you send them away you have no guidance. I gurantee they will try to steer in the right direction instead of trendy ironic directions. That's all

Cop some Oxford Bags.

>Don't hate on people for being older than you. More than likely they have a more refined taste and solid resources for clothing.

I obviously am referring to people who browse fa. Good try though.

I feel like baggy, non-fitted cargo pants circa late-90s/early-00s would go down pretty well nowadays, y2k aesthetic and all.

Pic related will come back. Cap this

holy shit, I forgot all about randy river
pretty good store

are you admitting to underage?
hold up lemme get a mod over here

Not much on Veeky Forums is "normal" I hope. But without the oldfags, who is gonna shit on your fits and trends? Once you've seen enough silly trends come and go it's easier to spot them.

Hang yourself with a cashmere rope, techrat faggot

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

Why do I keep reading this board? The tone is caustic

desu senpai

so it does work like that

Would it be gay to replace t b h with desu unironically cause i kind of liked it before I realized you guys weren't doing it on purpose

Ahh fuck this trend...

this guy isn't effay?

man thats been a thing for like 3 years are you joking

Are you retarded?
>A girl that he wanted to fuck in 97
>He's 25
Learn how to do basic math.

They're all over the place now. You blind or someshit?

Call the internet police

Wow, a 40 years old fag is angry

Already did last year. The daughter of Bruce did it, don't know her name.

still sometimes wear this as short pants
God i was in grade 3 or 4 when this was hyped.. shit trend but good times
this was a trend? actually wear this bands sometimes to skate
still like this pants..way bether than this Obelix-like pants that seem to be a thing now

I remember those. The edgy kids at school wore them [spoiler]and I would have too if I wasn't a poorfag. Glad I at least dodged that bullet.[/spoiler]

I started wearing the one wristband to class and eventually other people were wearing them so I would stack like 2 or 3 different kinds on each wrist with jelly bracelets on top. We were basically just trying to see who could fit as much shit on their wrist

>has most of his hair despite being 40+
>decent facial structure
>not a manlet
>has a home (and probably wife) of his own
>decent but boring fit

he's doing better than your average Veeky Forumsggot that's for certain

simple and clean

Oh shit yeah brings me back to 10th grade. Jnco jeans were also in my closet. The wider the fucking better.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE
NO NO NO NO NO

this shit is already a trend, every skater has a pair

>white straight guys wearing this
>no idea where it came frome
>year ~2006 (?)

This is the ideal fit. You might not like it but this is what peak fashion looks like.

Don't forget these

probably david beckham

Fuck off, lots of guys and (few) gals in their 20-30s here.

it's you preteens that should leave. ya'll look the same anyway, what happened to sub-cultures? your generation fucked up that too. you can't even communicate properly face 2 face, i peep you sittin' outside storm and hypetrade with you azn fuccboi fake friends all lookin' the same. scrawny, low test generation cucked by growing up too sheltered from the outside world and being surrounded by xenoestrogens interferring with your natural puberty. you will all grow up to be nu nu males with no balls. if you have a girlfriend she's the boss in the relationship.

t. 24 year old working in the fashion industry that wears haider and gucci on the reg.

well said user.

but where are all the subcultures gone?
is there really just normcore and hipster left?

Honestly? I'd say they're online now.

Kids are getting their fashion from their favorite fashion youtubers and Tumblr blogs.

Is it good? No, but not a lot of teen fashion trends are. Is it distinctive? Yes, you can definitely tell if someone is into a fashion subculture like this.

is instagram a subculture now?

yes but that's what i meant to say with hipster and normcore..
>Skin
>Punk
>Goth
>Emo
>Metalhead
>HipHop
>Hippy
to list a few...they all were somehow trash but at least this subcultures suported something..

>wears haider and gucci on the reg
>working in the fashion industry
>post on Veeky Forums
Stop lying, people that are seriously interested on fashion just leave imediatly, how can they stay in a board that is a joke...
You just fell for a bait made by a 12 years old, the joke is on you coming here expecting real fashion discussions.

>lying
fuck off.

>works in the fashion industry
>works at acne
You just made my point, say that you work in the fashion industry if you're a designer or something like that