Can predict stock market

>can predict stock market
>no money

what do Veeky Forums?

Show proof of concept then get a loan. Convince people to invest in you and you're savant-like abilities.

Or, you know you can buy kneepads for 2 bucks and stick to what you know.

how much of a loan should I ask for? Also what proof do you want?

Are there not brokerage accounts that let you hypothetically invest and track your progress?
If not you need to get a Robin Hood account and turn $5 into 500 as an example. Hope your extremely vague assertions amount to more than "i predicted VW would drop"

>VW would drop
Dude, VW is going to the moon.
I read it in the Robin Hood thread

>robinhood
>live in canada

I was referring to when they were in the middle of their emissions shitshow. I was being facetious. Predicting a stock will fall in the middle of a major scandal isn't much of a "prediction" is it.

what would you consider to be a HOLY SHIT "prediction" then?

Im an autistic math student and I dont really understand people.

What would make you know Im the real deal?

A website like investopedia.com has stock market simulators where you can invest in the actual stock market but with fake money. Make an account and post your results

if you can show those gains trading paper, people will give you money

Are you analyzing financial statements and conducting fundamental analysis based on that? Or are you just getting lucky with technical/pattern analysis?

>What would make you know Im the real deal?
pure performance
don't need to know you're autistic or a math student
if you're trying to sell people on that with know proof of results people will just redflag you as delusional

open a trading account
make paper profits
get hired or raise capital based on your proof of performance

>Predicting a stock will fall in the middle of a major scandal isn't much of a "prediction" is it
You've got me there.
I would have made millions when Enron collapsed, but I was out of the country.
When everyone got sick at Chipotle, I was taking a shit (not related).

>>can predict stock market
>what do Veeky Forums?
Stop lying and deluding yourself.

The thing is, is that even though you may be right, you most likely won't be able to time it right.

Trust me, I've been able to predict the Iranian deal, the North Korean deal, the interest rate cycle, and a plethora of other big picture things. Fraud is a fucking bitch and takes a lot longer than you'd ever suspect to be over. (yes, i'm saying fraud is most likely involved in each thing listed)

The best thing to do is to go into options.

Cheap stocks.
Do whatever you can to raise funds, then invest them and grow it.

Get a job.
Earn $2000.

Turn it into $4 billion

Easy. Anyone who can predict the stock market could have figured this out. Of course, you can't, you are trolling.

>can predict stock market
>no money

tell me your tickers now, your analysis and the price target for the date you believe it will achieve, if it fits I'll give you a job.

this shouldn't be more than 5 minutes of work for a savant as yourself. else

have you thought of getting a job?
then save up 1,000. then use that money and grow it with your "abilities".

then you can watch your money slowly disappear. but hey, at least you have a job now.

I've started investing 2 months ago. I started with 6 thousand and I am now at 9 thousand.

So I basically made a 50 percent return in 2 months. Not sure if that's pretty good. I haven't been getting involved in the MEME stocks on BIZ. I tried once and i lost 300 dollars (25 percent) in one day.

If you don't understand people you can't beat the market. Economics is not a natural science, but a social one.

Oh great fortuneteller

Can you predict if $MGT going to moon?

>Still holding mgt
>in at 3.50
>if I cash out it's admitting defeat