Veeky Forums Coloured Contacts

Does anyone know of coloured contacts that don't look like I'm trying to cosplay?

I want to look like I have natural heterochromia, one green and one blue eye.

I'll post examples of brands I've found so far.

Splash of Color looks like shit.

Air Optix looks better comparatively, but still kind of shit.

Freshlook Colorblends are getting closer to a real eye texture, but the greens are on either side of the colour I want.

Freshkon Infusion is the closest to the green colour I want.

Apparently transparent tints are a thing. Alden Optical doesn't seem to have any photos of their tints in action though.

Bumping for interest
My brother AND my sister both inherited my father's green eyes but I got stuck with shitty brown

How affordable are these things?
I would honestly wear a pair of green contacts if they looked natural and were under 100 bucks

I haven't found anything over $100, but I guess it would depend on how regularly you'd want to be buying them.

Of the ones you posted. These look the most natural

Brown eyes are beautiful, stop reading /pol/

Acuve define has an "enhancement" lens for your existing eye colour. Kind of like an eye liner for your iris.

Nigga wat
I just want effay green eyes

colored contacts are not fa

Turns out that's because they're a transparent tint. It is a real eye texture. Requires lighter eye colours to work.

My entire family has brown eyes but I was blessed with blue eyes.
Enjoy your poop irises.

>I'm a "paternity event"

insecurity is not Veeky Forums faggot

I've given up on opaque lenses because the textures all look like shit.

I'm trying to find lenses with a completely transparent yellow tint to make my blue eyes look green.

They don't look nearly as realistic as photoshopped ads have you believe.

You can see anime expo thots running around in these and bra + panties + whatever sloppily painted video game themed foam prop that's hot this year wearing them.

And those bitches need hours in Photoshop to look good

That's what I want to avoid. I know it's possible to make a clean non-opaque tint that preserves the original eye texture while changing the eye colour of light eyes.

I just can't find a place that will ship to me.

I think the really really nice ones are made by optometrists from what I've heard. Idk anything about it though.

OP, honestly, the ones in your pic are by far the best ones I've ever seen. Why not get those exact two colors?

Can I wear these if I have shit eyes? As in can I get prescription coloured contacts so I can actually see while using them or would I have to wear glasses over them which almost defeats the point imo.

>have blues eyes
>can barely see out of one of them so wear a contact in that one
>the contact has UV protection
>years later, my non-contact-wearing eye is starting to darken to green while my contact-wearing eye is still pale blue
Neat

I tried grey ones once, they looked like shit