W2C thread

45 buckaroos free shipping? Should I cop?

ebay.com/itm/263195131118?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Other urls found in this thread:

modernman.fr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this a cop or not thread or a where to cop thread?
Anyway I need a fucking ID on these SHOES BOY

both, that way we get rid of the whole "w2c, where?" thing.
Anyway, I like the color of those

They look like palladium pallabrouse baggy

Nah that's not them, close though. Thanks.

they look like a bastard child of Yeezy Season 1 and Converse

Yes they are, look at the metal thing on his ankle, he's wearing them with folding the top part.

Maybe it's the lighting but the darker color of the rubber sole isn't really there on this one

Whatever dude, I gave you the answer.
Just because is in a different colourway that doesn't mean that is wrong... your autism is up there.
This is like all stars, they come in every color under the rainbow.

Damn you're really mad, I was just saying the coloring looked wrong. Thanks for the answer but I still don't think you're right.

You just confirmed what I said, the pic related is in a different color, that's it.
You must be new, because all the lunacore fags used to buy those boots.

they're not the exact same model but they're definitely palladium boots, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find the ones you're looking for.

Holy fuck dude, not him but that is literally the same model. It MIGHT be a different colorway, it might be the lighting, he might have swapped out the laces, but that is 100% a pair of Palladium baggies.

Your gumline's got a scheduled meeting with my good friend cinderblock, rough man

Yeah I don't browse this board often, just when I need some inspiration for whatever new clothing I want. And I didn't read your second post right so I apologize for not seeing you already acknowlidged they weren't the same color.

I want a comfy jumper like this.

Well you can't have one, pal

>Your gumline's got a scheduled meeting with my good friend cinderblock, rough man

cringed

You wanna talk cringe, you should take a gander at the wild muscle spasms I'll be gettin' outta you by the time I'm through, partner. You'll be all bent out of shape, every which way you can think of

fake with absolute shit quality don't cop

>tfw no comfy costco gf

more than w2c is a just copped

I hope death finds you swiftly and efficiently

>2017
>not liking ironic long sleeves

kys

The fact that's 2017 is precisely why I know you are an underage tasteless fuck

You missed your chance in 2013/14. Grow the fuck up and stop using irony as a substitute for personality or taste

stop spamming this ugly shirt you faggot

>2017
>vaporwave/ironic stuff
Please buy a mirror before saying kys

same fag

No. You'll find that most people who aren't fucking 17 or whatever you are will be equally critical of your poor choice of clothing

This

So if anyone cares this color scheme is nowhere to be found, been looking for it for a while now.

Shame.

woah... wait... i'm thinking...
what if... bear with me here...
the... light... is different?

kind of like how this boot...

...is the same colorway as this boot... but... they look different due to the lighting...

I don't know shit about this boots, but in the same way that the sole of sneakers change, the same thing can happen to the sole of this boots.
Is the same thing of trying to buy brand new af1 with yellow soles.
Is a possibility or is just a discontinued color.

Yeah I can see that. But when I compare the colors with the laces and how they look when worn irl and all that shit. I think it's a discontinued color. Closest one I could find is this one.

What I don't understand is why people get so hostile on this board. I see it in those rate threads too, so bitter. Always.

>screenshot instead of quote

wew lad, you need to go back

People got hostile because you asked for an ID, which was supplied to you, but the picture someone posted may have been a slightly different colorway so you offered no thanks and just complained instead, like a petulant child. The point is that you now know that they're Palladium baggies.

What in the hell are you talking about? I've been here and nowhere else since 2011

Yeah see what I mean? You sound so god damn angry, like an old man or something. What's going on here.

It is upsetting to see someone as rude, ungrateful, and braindead as you. You were wrong and haven't even admitted it yet

>They look like palladium pallabrouse baggy
>Nah that's not them, close though. Thanks.
>Yes they are, look
>Nah, wrong color
>not important, I just gave you the correct answer
>dude why are you so mad

Do I need to spell this out for you? "palladium pallabrouse baggy" isn't a color, it's a model. Whatever picture he pulled up doesn't matter. You got your answer and were a dick about it

w2c shirt pls

Okay I'll admit I was wrong and I'll also apologize for purposefully annoying you even more in that last post. I'm not entirely oblivious to those things you named in your post don't worry. I obviously wanted to find the boots in those colors which is why I said he was wrong, even though he wasn't so I also apologize for that.

Here's me acting all grown up.

w2c shoes

Those are raf ozweego from like 2-3 years ago.
Grailed or some kinda of used store is the only option.

I got that, want it?

Saw this in a cop or not thread, but the op never said what it was

it's a shirt

it's a shitty shirt

modernman.fr/

just googled raf simons rap shirt dumbass

You mean RiFF RaFF asshole