Recent Cops

Show off your new pieces.
Pic related: copped this Parka for 85€

where did you get that from?

This jacket. First fake I've ever bought, probably the last. I just liked the design enough that I didn't mind

Wore it outside and within quite literally five minutes a guy started speaking to me in Russian. He said "you look like the Russian skinheads from when I was growing up there, it's cool though, I like it" once I explained that I'm not Russian
Not sure what to make of that

Grailed, the brand is "Liven Get Purest" (can't really find much info on that)

not bad, actually
this

yohji hakamas
yohji wide cropped pants with contrast detailing
a1923 cavallo derbies
danner hiking boots for winter hiking season

Same model?

just got this sweet t-shirt

I hope you've read the full book

I really hope this doesn't become a trend

very nice

w2c?

ann d trousers
ann d longsleeve
didn't even particularly like either but I got them for 70 euros total, couldn't pass that kinda deal

What did you het for 85€? The meme jacket?
If this is your pic looks good.

this is dope but if it catches on it will be lame :/

>within quite literally five minutes a guy started speaking to me in Russian
fucking ruskies lmao

Hype beast shit

looks great with that style. I can imagine it looking p corny with other outfits though. it's a gosha fake, yeah?

Yeah I've only been wearing it with pretty quiet outfits, it's such a loud piece you kind of have to. And yes it's Gosha. I've always drooled over that fucking jacket, it's great

Vfake

Of course I have, user. I'm a philosophy student, I'd get called out immediately lol

Good man, go for it then

Keep it Cheeki Breeki m8

Get out of here, Stalker

New takahiro ma1 for 7, love it and wanted to make it my winter jacket but the primaloft padding makes layering uncomfortable so may end up selling :(

Also I think it's slightly too small

From the front

Tricky Ricky SS17
Daniele Fiesoli FW17

2 sweaters with very different fits to start mid-season with some fresh pieces to play around.

Love the derbies !

>didn't even particularly like either but I couldn't pass that kinda deal

Talking from experience, that's exactly how you throw money down the drain, get frustrated and end up with a fucked up wardrobe. You should always consider an item for what it is before taking its price into account, not the other way around.

I genuinely can't see the appeal. This looks mall-tier.

Yeah i lost appeal on it like halfway through when it was shipping lol but I think it still looks like dope fit to wear with black sneakers

Replying to my last Post
Well honestly all in all I dont regret copping because I love asap rocky's music

are you that kiwi kid who has a bunch of yohji and julius? nice cop
this is dope
nice. not for me and I have a thing about fakes but it looks good

Kiwi kid? I go by snuuw or iceymiyake on grailed

whoops, forgot desc
this is a gosha fw17 turtleneck, I ended up sizing down as turtlenecks really shouldn't be baggy

I meant Thian. Hadn't seen him here in a while. I don't think he posts here anymore

Copped this for 3 bucks at Nordstrom rack

Just copped these shoes

Is this a clean cop?

Isaac Sellam calf leather jacket for fall/winter
lined in wool with gloved sleeves

yes its very nice.

Did you cop the parka from mxdvs grailed account by chance?

>First fake
>again

seems like a joke, man

this is cool but Hegel is my least favorite philosopher to read by far

ASAP Bari he a bitch

what is this even a rep of? looks like your standard fila jacket

gosha iinm

no, I'm not a manlet before you ask

why did you buy these?
what aesthetic are you going for?
what will you wear them with?

doc martens x jordan 11

I bought them because I like this brand a lot and I like unconventional pieces every now and then

I don't live by the notions of "-cores", "aesthetics" and "modes" which plague this board

I'm gonna wear them with loose fitting clothes that I already have

I didn't mean pick a 'core' or something
I just meant how do you dress

>Talking from experience, that's exactly how you throw money down the drain, get frustrated and end up with a fucked up wardrobe
Oh I do pretty much every time but the price is so stupid I can probably flip both of them in a day for profit if I feel like they aren't my thing. The tee is brand new and the trousers are just missing tags.
Rick sweaters are good cop always, actually bought a black one in similar condition, just found too good deal to pass up, and figured I'll flip it but then I ended up liking it too much to sell.

mostly clothes of plain colours, some thrifted pieces, label merch. Want to wear those shoes with my loose fitting black trousers so they don't look too clowny and go from there.

Well if you know what you're doing it sounds like a good deal :)

I wish I knew how to flip clothes. I often buy great pieces for dirt cheap but I can hardly manage to resell any of them at a decent price.

It's just about knowing the second hand market value of items. Like if you can buy something for 50 dollars, add the possible fees of grailed/ebay to that and average rate shipping to where you figure you will sell it, if all that adds up to less than you figure you can sell the items for, you are in for profit.
Then just take good pics and wait.
Sometimes I buy shit I know I will just brake even or get very little profit if it's from designer I'm interested in or the piece has something cool about it just so I can actually handle it IRL and see all the details, construction and the patterns up close and with all the time I want.
Won't give me any profit but that knowledge is priceless cause there really are no stores that stock the things I'm interested in here.

I'm pretty sure it's the way I take pictures and advertise my stuff that sucks.

My pricing is pretty fair. I never sell something for more than 50% its retail value and I check the average selling prices on Grailed. And I'm not extremely rigid when it comes to offers.

> Sometimes I buy shit I know I will just brake even or get very little profit if it's from designer I'm interested in or the piece has something cool about it just so I can actually handle it IRL and see all the details, construction and the patterns up close and with all the time I want.

Can't relate because I live between Paris and London, but imo that's a good thing to do.

Good pics will 100% sell your shit better than anything else so that's important, as far as advertising goes, just write up the relevant information and anything you personally think makes what you are selling good an unique but don't go full nerdy as fuck about it. Like if you know that the merinoknit got it's material from specific town in New Zealands, that's cool and all but probably won't help you sell it.
If you know the sweater used the highest quality merino fibers, that might be relevant to interest of someone buying it.

Size? May be keen

Damn. I legitimately like how these look, but I'm 5'8 and I know that everyone is going to think I'm trying to pull some manlet fast one.

If you want to be edgelording at least pick a side

Sometimes I use store pics because I feel like they are way better than the ones I can take with my shitty camera. Is that a bad idea ?

Kek you don't know what being a manlet is

You're tall enough to get away with whatever you want

ylyl Veeky Forums edition?

lmao m8 evola's thought is some mystical occult bullshit. he's a shit tier philosopher on the same level as ayn rand.

Best thing ITT

Talk shit post fit faggot.

This

I love that jacket, I kinda got bored of my adidas track suits and I want to buy something new like that.
Don't know if Veeky Forums but this is the las piece I got along with some shirts.

Thrifted this jacket for like 25 yuros

Makes me look like a big guy but otherwhise it's pretty sick I think

$2 dad hat. been needing a red color hat

Thrifted this old adidas top for $6 cad, sold the next day for $50 usd

many such cases

Discovered the wonders of blender. Never owned a blender in my life. This walmart $10 single serve blender is trucking life saver. Takes like a few seconds and you got yourself a yummy protein shake. I've been using a manual hand cranking blender, was a pain in the ass to use and clean.

This is magic.

very artistic choice of focus

Reebok c85 are dope

best post in any of the recent cop threads I can think of. blenders are very useful and reasonable appliances to own!!

if you find the old adidas snap pants you can make bank on them
they sell for 40-100 dollars depending on the condition

Copped on Thrusday's drop.

New Hilfiger Harrington jacket, good for golf and casual wear.

truly inspiring

What do you guys think?
Overplayed?

They printed some shit on Gildan fucking kek

Soldier 76, reporting in

You are built like an upside down traffic cone desu

Not bad for the price, honestly. These go for about the same as an SLP Teddy and you're getting a much higher quality item.
Solid cop

Getting /comfy/ for the winter
New Burberry Brit peacoat for 350 Bucks
Seriously, all the fags hating on their prices are just doing it wrong

german or austrian
anyway, nice to see a livefromearth fan
and good cop

that's cool
grailed, for instance, actively encourages pro photos

Just when I thought I'd seen the last of these

managed to find a good sale for $500 last one so I'm pretty happy

Jesus that's good. I expected it to be 4x that price. Now that you've bought it anyway, mind sharing where you found that sort of deal?

dude w2c russian living in america and i've been looking for some affordable stuff

I think most people are just hating on peacoats because they're super normie

Went to see a doctor about my ass busted from squatting. Picked up a vaginal speculum. Used on my butt hole. Feels goood. Kinky af. Stretching my hole.

no homo

Where to cop these? I can't seem to find this colorway in stock anywhere.

They're a staple. Not everything has to be avant garde cutting edge design.
Another strike against it is that people hate the legacy tradcore brands they saw chads wear back in high school.
Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Gucci (if you knew a lot of Persians or Arabs), Tommy Hilfiger, Boss, et al are all loathed on this board.
If that peacoat were Rick, Raf, CDGH+ or Craig Green everyone would be wetting their pants over it.

it was on Yoox
not really sure how they ended up with it since the full leathers like this one are made in Paris

you can occasionally find screaming deals there
most of the time they're just pretty good deals
also the site is horribly laid out and the descriptions and categorizations are so bad, especially for avant-garde kinda stuff
they might list a super interesting alpaca rick owens knit as something generic like 'wool sweater'

I know they're a staple but they definitely have a negative connotation these days as a manchild heritage beardo coat
Also if you didn't say it was Burberry and you couldn't see the lining no one would know anyway
I don't really see how the brand matters if it looks unbranded when worn

Yoox actually isn't bad. I copped some MMM black shorts there a while back.
They get horrible reviews though so I expect that the customer experience can careen out of control.
I'll keep an eye out for you on the WAYWT thread for that jacket. It looks very nice.

I'm pretty sure they're looking at em on UrbanOutfitters