Why is puma cheated?

Puma had boost technology first, yet people talk all this bullshit on how innovative Adidas is.

They didn't even see anything in boost technology until Puma began backing it and investing

Advertising, just like how Oreos won and Hyderox get seen as being copycat, and you can't hoarding on 'muh first' to justify that Puma should have won.

because pumas designs are comparatively way, way worse? being the first to use a specific technology =/= being the first to use a specific technology well

Puma did advertise Boost as NRGY. They were the first and the true backers behind the while foam sole movement people are saying Adidas is the mainsayers of.

Nike at least makes their own innovations.

>Puma designs are worse than Adidas.

You can't say that with a straight face can you? Puma isn't the one selling elf shoes with Kanye's Yeezy shit on them are they?

Hype =\= Good designs

Puma lost because of precisely hype, nobody sees Puma as cool as Nike and Adidas after Kanye West, no mainbase of hardcore fans that defends anything that's new, therefore would stag the idea of having Styrofoam at their shoes, while being a 180 hypocrite when Adidas did as they have secured part of the hardcore fans that defends branding, and because Puma constantly did not stand out of the sneaker game for decade, even they had new designs for it, it will take time to attract new fanbase for its market. Adidas won because they copied fast and not giving Puma anytime to catch its breathe.

As you've said, hype ≠ good designs. Puma did not and does not have hardcore fanbase aka experimental rats that are willing to buy new shoes for the sake of branding, therefore, the only base Puma has was those who liked its released sneakers, but not whole wardrobe full of Puma's. As Puma first released their NGRY designs, people will be skeptical of its design, its lifespan, as it has been proven in adidas ultra boost that the sole dies off only for a few months.

So you agree Adidas has shit level trash that is hyped to hell. People who buy because of a logo alone are the dumbest people on the planet and you know that.

Just browsed through PUMA's catalog on their website. Really nothing stands out, all the designs look like they're just crappy attempts to imitate popular stuff of today's styles without any true innovations on it.

The only thing I genuinely liked was the pic-related, which is the only PUMA shoe I've ever liked because it's just a nice basic white sneaker.

"PUMA" IS THE SECOND BEST SPORTSWEAR COMPANY, BEHIND "N I K E".

SILENT PUMA —NO MOTTO.

>waaaaaaaa I hate adidas because it’s popular give me attention waaaaaa

>being this loyal to a mediocre sportswear brand

What do you guys think of puma in general???

I have this weird perception about puma being wore and bought by only poor Mexicans(not a racist thing, that's just my view as a mexican). My grandma and aunts buy me puma shit(hoodies) for christmas and every birthday. I really dont like the brand. some shoes are nice but in general I avoid the brand.

>The older brother of Adidas Founder made a lame brand

You are a clown

Sorry but nobody takes adidas seriously

that delusional

I agree it is delusional to take adidas seriously

whats that drink bottle you always post and why is it so good

hAhHAHHhahahHA that wasn't what he meant you really got him alright

calm down alright?

Puma just doesn't have any groundbreaking designs. They have like one shoe that people wear and that's it.

Yes, Adidas also has hype behind it, making it a more sought after brand in general, but that doesn't mean their designs aren't infinitely inherently better. Hype =/= ignoring all design (e.g. ugly nmds and ugly ultra boosts sitting)

>Puma is normie/shit-tier at best

also this

I love the puma logo. Looks like a lion catching her prey

It's a puma, you fucking retard.

I like Puma. It's like Reebok when it comes to pricing. Same quality as other bigger sweatshop brands but cheaper.

I like their Trinomic sneakers and Riri's stuff look good on girls.

Isn't Puma a black brand?

why is nobdy wearing them?

>Puma a black brand

No sneaker company popularized is a black brand you dumbass. Puma is German, Adidas is German, Nike is white american, Jordan Brand is owned by Nike, Fila is South Korea now and before that Italian, New Balance is white American, Reebok is German.

Blacks don't make sneakers they customize and buy them cause they're only consumers never producers

These are actually nice, I can appreciate that they at least found another way to brand their shit that isn't the side of the shoe.

Also Puma Suede's are great.

Puma Suedes are great shoes desu

i have one pair of puma shoes. they were cheap as hell at costco, like 20 bucks. i like them enough, they complement some outfits well. i can't imagine being loyal to the brand like i could with nike or adidas though.