How do you feel about the new collection? Anything you're planning on getting?

How do you feel about the new collection? Anything you're planning on getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.thefashionspot.com/f60/uniqlo-x-christophe-lemaire-264203-8.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure
is good

Shit I thought it was Uniqlo x Undercover

it's Uniqlo x Lemaire

Probably copping these basics

And this shoulder bag

Fleece jacket in beige is dope, probably gonna sold out in a few hours. Hope to cop all merino stuff in nice colors on sale.

I'm just waiting for the blocktech fleeces to finally fucking arrive, they didn't restock those last year at all and I missed getting one

Have to get this one. Lemaire has similar in aw 17-18 collection, and i had looked for similar fit for some time

That one is pretty cool. Prolly gonna get it too but in black.

Might get a lot of other basics, but I'm a bit worried about the quality of the fabric.
How were the quality in the previous collabs? Heard the first one was good, but not sure about these follow ups.

More pics?

also wondering this, never bought from uniqlo before

also, anyone copping from the J.W. Anderson collab?

That colour is dope

Honestly I'm most excited about the shoes. I got the nylon hi's from fall, and the canvas ones from spring. Then grabbed another canvas hi and a canvas low when I was in Japan. They look great, have been durable as hell, and I got them all for $10 each on sale.

I just wish they'd do a waxed canvas version and put a better insole in.

IMO the J.W. Anderson collab is pretty weak. Outwear if the best thing and i don't want or need more coats.

It depends on the item but generally the materials are the same. I got the Uniqlo U T's from last fall and they were much thicker nicer than regular T's. Almost like the regular soft touch.

I always thought it was a dumb name considering they abbreviated their Uniqlo Undercover collab to uu.

Lemaire is the creative director for the collection but personally I enjoyed the actual Uniqlo x Lemaire collection more. I wish Uniqlo U had a little more Lemaire in it.

these are $1.90
worth copping in size 32? I like how they look on the model, but they might fit weird considering they're women's jeans

for that price what do you have to lose

Just try it for that price

hoping i can cop the red hoodie and the beige cardigan. havent been able to get a uu hoodie since they sell out quickly

The quality of uniqlo is very good for the price. they have their own fabric technology research center and everything and lemaire works really closely with them. I read a preview somewhere, where the writer said those wide-legged pants are of better quality than some similar CDGH+ ones she has.

I have a knit, jeans and a shirt from last season and they're all very solid. Better seams etc. than some Raf pieces I have.

Can you link to that preview article?

>u high

I saw the pieces at a press preview waaaaay back. The quality is incredible. Apparently Christophe has his own Uniqlo team who are working directly with Uniqlo's production to get the best out of their factories. And it shows.

For women the highlights are the sweater dresses and a Miyake-like padded down coat. There's also a wool-blended sweatshirt material that feels incredible and is super light. They have it in a dress and a hoodie. Lots of fun, 80's shapes in modern light fabrics.

For men it's the overcoat which is very similar to his own line but rather than make it cheaper they just used a more utilitarian fabric. It's beautifully finished inside. And then there's a pant which fits like Comme des Garcons basic men's pant but is... and I am dead serious... a lot better made. Has a matching jacket that kinda looks like Yohji. Not in a copycat way, more in a "why isn't anyone else doing high-quality, sophisticated, well-made basics?" kinda way.

Men's is maybe better than women's but both are quite good.

The flat images online don't do the clothes justice. Makes COS, ARKET and Zara feel a bit cheap.

forums.thefashionspot.com/f60/uniqlo-x-christophe-lemaire-264203-8.html

ye, on life, my nigga
okay, i was gonna pick some stuff up anyway. this is my first uniqlo order

>forums.thefashionspot.com/f60/uniqlo-x-christophe-lemaire-264203-8.html

Good to hear about the jacket. I liked the pants but was on the fence about the matching jacket. I'll pick it up for sure.

That's good to read, I got some stuff on sale from the first U drop and liked it want to get more from this one since I really like it.

I want so much from this, fuck. I was planning to buy another Lemaire piece at first, but after handling some of the things from last season, I will probably rather use the money to buy pieces from this.

The parka is great, as well as the wool jacket with the matching pants. I also really like the red boat neck sweater and that thick overshirt.

I thought uniqlo carried relatively slim sizes, but none of their pants are ever available in less than a 29 inch waist. Am I retarded or do they just not carry smaller sizes in western countries?