Older guy here (38) for the first time in my life I am taking an interest in my appearance and clothing

Older guy here (38) for the first time in my life I am taking an interest in my appearance and clothing.

I'm average looking though (pic related) do you think dressing well could possibly move me up the scale to an above average looking guy?

I know people should dress well for themselves, I don't have that much luck with the ladies so it would be a bonus. Facial hair is to improve my weak jawline.

Thoughts?

Go full Rick.

Oh I should have stated I don't have much money. I'm looking for clothing in the $5 to $15 range. I usually purchase used clothes.

trust me, starting dressing better won't make a difference

Why do you say that? Maybe in a nice dress shirt I could look classy?

You're already incredibly attractive

I think your safest bet would be to get fit and wear simple clothes. Also girls dont care that much about how you dress, it's more about your attitude and status.

Are you being sarcastic? I know I am not a super model, just average or slightly above.

Thanks. I'm a short guy, I'm 5'2" 130lbs so if I was muscular it might look like I am overcompensating.

This is actually some above average bait desu

Invest in surgery to improve your eye area

Bait for asking for clothing advice?

I find it hard to sleep a lot of hours because I work a lot, I can't pay high rent in the city so I live outside of it so spend a lot of time traveling.

How did you find Veeky Forums?

I use /b/ or I sued to a lot, I was a huge Boxxy fan. Now I browse pol.

Post timestamped pic. Nobody's going to help if they don't know if it's really

>now i browse pol
of course you do, you literal subhuman. whenever i wonder why stupid useless shit like racism exists in the world i remember that it's because some people have to get up every morning and look at some shit like that in the mirror. you poor dumb bastard, just kill yourself.

Take a picture of what you usually wear

go full sleaze core, you fit the look perfectly

bait

but dress avant garde, or sleaze. both would suit you cuz you look weird af. embody the weird

Ahhh ya blew it here

whats that collar called and how do I achieve that collar spread

Yo momma, bitch. You are just a salty uppity negro.

I wear a lot of milsurp.

Not sure I want to look sleazy though, trying to increase my luck with women lol.

What is bait about my post? I've not stolen some photo, it's me. I am 38 and not afraid to show myself.

Proud of being a Boxxy fan!

This is me clean shaven.

omfg HAHAHAHAHA