Ok Veeky Forumsggots let's talk wristwatches

What is your current daily watch?
What watches do you have in your collection?
What is your grail watch?

I really hope you guys don't wear Daniel Wellington, MVMT, Michael Kors or Armani watches.

Other urls found in this thread:

filippoloreti.com/shop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tissot PR 516
I always liked this watch, but I don't have a racing car so why buy it?

>What is your current daily watch?
Silver Casio
>What watches do you have in your collection?
Just the Silver Casio
>What is your grail watch?
I don't know, Golden Casio maybe?

1 orient fn02005w
2 orient em04, orient star wz0021ae, hamilton titanium khaki, seiko v158, swatch 2840, 2 luch 2209, j springs beb529, j springs beb536, citizen e761, citizen e870, casio paw 1300t, casio mtg9200a, seiko 6206, seiko 5m63, ricoh auto 21j

Casio W-59, really happy with it.

>What watches do you have in your collection?
Seiko 5 SNK805, Boccia Titanium 604-12, two Lorus watches (the popular lumibrite one and a dark blue one, just as good, both with 100m WR), some other trash watches that were mistakes buying but we're all learning, right?

>What is your grail watch?
I don't really have one atm. It would have to be a great high quality digital watch, not a big one but still with a lot of functions and easy to wear, maybe a classier looking one in a black or silver with a metal bracelet. you can't really get away from Casio like that so it will have to be one of these again or maybe a digital Seiko.

currently not interested in analog watches that are incredibly expensive.

You should be fucking shot in the streets for wearing that.

I have nothing but this submariner 116619LB and I want a Nautilus 5711 because it's cool

I'm 6'3".

>Daily
Explorer
>Others
My grandfather's old Omega Constellation for dress, my dad's Omega Geneve Dynamic and an old quartz Seiko as casual weekend watches, a Seiko SKX007 for getting dirty. I have a bunch of others I need to sell off.
>Grails
1675 GMT-Master pepsi, Seiko 62MAS, Heuer Carrera, Grand Seiko 45GS, a blue Tudor Snowflake Sub. I don't really intend to buy another watch any time soon but I guess they're just watches I really like.

do you like that
im having a hard time deciding between a date just or a explorer as a daily(already have a sub)

Daily Driver

first of the 1016 explorers n red submariner same wrist

Daily driver for work: Seiko Zimbe Turtle

Collection: Timex cheapo, Victorinox Maverick, Citizen, Seiko Zimbe Turtle, Seiko MM300, Grand Seiko hi-beat GMT

Grail: Was the GS but when you get a grail, you end up wanting other grails. Wish I had picked up the white snoopy speedy

My daily is casio

My main watch atm.
I got a sarb 017 and a seagull 1963 apart from it.
Memey, I know, I know...

OP, next time add Nixon to the list of brands people shouldn't wear

My daily driver is a watch I made with a saphire case front and back, with a standard eta2424-2 movement inside.

I have a bunch of watches in my collection, and I don't really treat any one like a holy grail.

am i doing it right

Euphoric

Indeed, having an appreciation for the mechanical marvel and artistry of early horology is important, and true scholars and gentlemen should own at least one hand-winding late 1800-early 1900 waltham, elgin or hamilton, if not a 1700s verge fusee.

because it's a sweet watch my man, what other reason do you need?

No watch chain??

just started into watches.
current Collection:
Casio f91w, Casio A168 and Seiko 5 snk807.

but I might finally start pulling big boy bucks. So I'm looking to get: orient bambino, squale 1521, sarb033 and a gshock

Seiko SBDX017 Marine Master 300

>Vintage Seiko Crown Manual Wound
>Seiko SKX007 on Strapcode Super Oyster
>Seiko SRPA21 PADI Turtle on Strapcode Super Jubilee
>Citizen Promaster NY0040
>Casio MDV-106
>Invicta Prodiver

Submariner 14060

>squale
>Sarb
>Bambino

Jesus christ that list literally screams "I've been lurking /r/watches for 2 days and TGV is my only source". Let me guess, a Tissot Visodate next? Fuck off mate.

Daniel Wellington

Wtc metal bracelet with edges like that?

The actual watch part is a lot thicker than I thought it'd be.

Waiting for this to arrive in the mail

Rate

Planning on ordering one of these.

I have it, its great

there's only one blancpain worth buying and you know it

Thats 34 yeah?

What's the consensus on this? filippoloreti.com/shop/

Spirit a best.

I'd wear this

Don't buy a 24 hour raketa. They're all frankenwatches made out of repro faces, repurposed movements, etc. Just grab a standard 12 hour raketa, they're awesome

Yep, but I have smaller wrists.

Rate me guys

What a shame to hear I really loved the look.

SHITTERS ALL OF THEM!

F91W ×2

If you're going to look at Squale 1521s and SARB033s maybe look at the SARY Seires and used Grand Seikos

Nice multi timezone watch

Sorry sir have a good day

>gshock

noob?

Me af

Grail

While a pocket watch might look autistic at least it is very inconspicuoua - it sits in the watch pocket almost all pants have anyways. A chain dangling out of that pocket brings the autism to everyones awareness and even if they don't realize it's attached to a watch, 90s oocket chains are fedora tier on their own.

thoughts?

nice. high contrast though, would have preferred a bit less. but nice either way. busy but well done

Presage for formal.
Orient for casual

That looks amazing, do you happen to know where it's still in stock? (the exact same model not those other variants with ugly colours)

Have this coming in to replace my fw91. Also used to have a Invicta 8926OB but I lost it.

Love my Lange

Daily, beater, special occasions

Looks neat
Where to cop and how much is that?

really nice

>poor man's sarb
lmao

How is Guess for being as cheap as it is? Is it fast fashion shit like DW and Nixon?

Daily Wear:

Beater: Squale GMT Horizon
Casual: Tudor Oyster Date silver dial/Rolex Datejust black dial
Collection: all of the above + Orient Sun and Moon, Rolex Submariner pre-ceramic, Vostok Amphibia Steve Zissou

Want soon: Tudor Black Bay or Pelagos

Grail: You posted it. BlancPain 50 Fathoms

Cop @ boutique in Florida or NYC. I think there are other retailers but I wouldn't know where exactly.

It's 28,600 USD in the white gold.

28,600 FOR A WATCH!?
WHOA BRO
I'LL PASS

COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING SHITTERS

Just arrived in the mail, how'd I do?

yep

I will never buy a citizen again.

you did great, user

you found a watch online, bought it, picked it up from your mailbox, took it out of its packaging and put it on your wrist. excellent effort

aww thanks man

What are you wearing today? Post your favorite dress watches.

is breitling acronym of watches?
muhh non submarinr copies

Steinhart just released a 39mm submariner homage. Should I just go for it? I liked them but at 42mm they were just too big. Any experience with them?

fits your wrist well desu

What is your current daily watch?
the alpinist or the amphibia. probably start wearing the seagull a lot when the perlon i ordered for it arrives.

>Raketa Big Zero - first real watch. previous owner serviced it prior to sale. paid fuck all, worth fuck all and keeps good time so i am keeping it for sentimentality
>Seiko Alpinist - you know what it is. good value, dressy sports piece. putting it on a strapcode oyster bracelet when those come out
>Vostok Amphibia (steel bezel and crown) - modded to have all steel parts. 090 case, scuba dude dial. fun beater.
>Seagull ST5 - The first all Chinese watch. hand finished movement. serviced by previous owner, paid fuck all for it, and keeps good time

What is your grail watch?
>AP Royal Oak 15300ST, but i want a 1601, 1803, 1016 and PAM00337 before that, so going to be a good few years

what the fuck does that mean? Breitling is a brand bro, and i hate homages, but nothing Breitling makes looks like a Submariner (Which is a homage to the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms, btw)

Just get an Orient Mako II

nice. i need to get a pie pan one day
put it on a black nato. looks good though
very low end but aesthetically very nice
nice. not what id get with 26k but nice
as if the modern Navitimer wasn't busy enough
reluming was a mistake
these always feel like a compromise on a presage, which feel like a compromise on a GS. However, I don't buy dress watches with ugly movements so doesn't matter to me.
ew
ew
you own too many shitters. should downsize. love the MM300 and seiko crown though

hnnnng. 1016

nice

Crazy that such an esteemed family can produce a coked out asshole like Artie Lange

Yah v7

I love it, it's a beautiful watch. I like some of the simpler DJs with oyster bracelets and smooth bezels, but the Explorer has such a nice dial and it's the perfect simple watch with no extra stuff. I also have a really casual job and not much reason to wear dressy clothes very often so I went for the sportier option. I also kind of like that it's much less recognizable as a Rolex to most people than a Sub or a Datejust would be.

Which one should I get?

This one The Seamaster has an ugly cheap bracelet, ugly case, ugly helium valve, ugly bezel, ugly dial, ugly hands. The 36mm BB has some weird proportions, something about it never seemed right to me. I wish they made a 36mm or even 38mm Heritage Ranger or North Flag, but they don't so I ended up picking an older model of Explorer instead.

Shit pic but here's my current collection. Pretty much wear either the Pulse Check or the Speedy every day. Kinda fallen out of love with the snk and the silver Casio is kinda fucked. Big Zero needs a service but it'd cost 3 times what I paid for it.

Kinda want the Seiko Ripley or save more for a vintage JLC next.

TIL fa has terrible taste in watches, these are all so cringy.

Don't like the numbers for 3 6 9.

Thoughts on 14000?

Nice watch, make sure to wear a fedora that matches the color of your boots though.

Nice, where did you get those monkey gloves from? I need them for Halloween.

I only have those babies, from the first one (left) to the last one I got (right)

shit man thats epic post caseback pls

Please don't wear that obvious fake Hublot in public.

Yeah sure 100% fake...