How often do you get a haircut?

how often do you get a haircut?

Everyday bro.

My hair was thinning just enough that anything my stylist could come up with still looked like a combover so now I just go completely shaved, no stubble. Grew a beard like in pic to not look like a cancer patient.

Forgot to mention frequency. Every third morning I shave my head.

Ever 4-5 weeks

about 1-2 times a year

Once per season.

once a year where I get sick of having hair so i buzz it all off and I realize how much of a cancer patient I look like so I spend the next 4 months contemplating how visible my scalp is when you look at it from the front at a low angle

Usually not often but I noticed that my barber shop is offering $5 dollar trims so I may start going weekly or bi weekly to stay Veeky Forums

I get charged $20 every time I go, so every month or two months

Every 3 weeks I get a trim. My friend will just buzz the sides to a quarter inch

Nice quads.

Usually every 2 weeks, or if I'm growing it out every 1.5-2 months

Bout twice a year

i haven't got my hair cut in 1.5 years from when i shaved my head because i have given up on my looks. i still enjoy dressing fashionably though

haven't gotten a cut in over a year from a faggy faded undercut because I like the long messy look atm

desperately need a maintenance trim though

Once a week

>have hair autism
>hairline is fucked
>have crunchy, curly hair
>literally get a high and tight, shortest they can go on sides and back (usually beard trimmer is used)
>Great Clips people hate my annoying haircut and I just know they talk shit about me
>am always there right at opening time or check in immediatly
>1/6 of the time the stylist doesn't even blend it so there's a rough line that looks like shit
>tried to cut it myself but cannot blend for shit
I hate it. But completely shaved looks so bad on me.

I did exactly the same thing. Shaved my head bald and let it grow for 16 months. It looked pretty good, but a bit sloppy. Just got it trimmed and I look fucking amazing now.

APPROXIMATELY EVERY WEEK.

i've cut my own hair for 11 years, usually trim it every 6 months or so

About 2-3 months now. My hair gets all curly and gross the more it grows out and it just does not look good even in a messy unkempt way. I avoided regular haircuts when I became an adult because I have never had the luxury of having a barber/hairdresser who even knew what the fuck they were doing or didn't want to half ass my cut because they wanted to move onto the next customer.

I had the faggy undercut earlier this year and people said it looked good on me. It was the first time in a long time that someone outside of my family said my haircut looked really good and weren't taking the piss about it. But then he left the store or something.

Every 4-12 weeks usually. Every 3-4 weeks would probably be ideal, but I'm too lazy to go in that often.

This

About to go for a new cut in 10 minutes. I try to go every 6 weeks.
There's this barber right across the corner that does good and cheap cuts (€15) so for the first time in my life my hair is always in a good shape.

Every month like a human bein.

Hot Wheels!

1-3 times a year

tfw havent gotten my haircut since march
buddies tell me multiple times every week that i need to get a haircut

NEVER.
MY HAIR LENGTH IS MIDDLE BACK.
ONLY
FUCKBOIS CUT THEIR HAIR.
IF
YOU DTYLE YOUR HAIR EVERYDAY, NOT MENTIONING DRYING IT AS WELL YOU ARE FUCKING GAY AND
YOU SHOULD COMMIT SUICIDE.

hello there, fellow march fag

greetings

Had long hair for 3 years and only trimmed the ends every 2-3 months or so. Cut it like pic related 2 months ago and I have yet to cut it again.

Every 5 weeks
I'm too lazy to do it more than that

twice: buzz at beginning of summer, trim during fall sometime

Got a haircut like a year ago, been trimming it myself since every couple of weeks

Is this a good idea? Considering it

no im ugly

just find something that suits your face and style

You know if you just keep your eyebrows nobody will think you have cancer my dude

around once a month, when the sides get to fuzzy.

About every three months. I should really go at least every two but I don't like going to my barber because he doesn't speak much English and it's awkward sitting there in silence with no one else in the shop.

Still I keep going there because I like how he cuts my hair and he only charges $15 which is apparently cheap.

post hair

every 2 weeks. i just get the sides zero'd and i'm kinda letting the top grow out more. it's getting back to where it was and gettin wavy again. it sucks because i want to grow my sides out but i just look like a dork until it gets semi-long because it sticks straight out. luckily i've had a cheap Vietnamese barber that does a great job for so long.

like i said i've given up on looks for obvious reasons im a boy btw

Are you 16?

no 19 but ty