Crowding funding scams

This shit is ridiculous. Dude made 150k in a day. Fucking lmao tho found this on /b/ yesterday.

youtu.be/i5FsQ0qqrg0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w
youtu.be/U0zKKyT4wsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One more thing though. iIt's for a good cause, right Veeky Forums?

Never thought I'd see H3H3 on Veeky Forums

I want Veeky Forums's thoughts on this. That's some serious money, and it's not like this is the first ever crowdfunding scam. There's money to be made here.

Fuck off Matt Hoss.

Can someone make a TLDR version of it?

Here's their take on it if you can spare 15 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w

well the same nigger made a video but i cant vouch for its veracity

here anyway

youtu.be/U0zKKyT4wsg

actually nvm

The tldr; is

Jews

You are forgetting that he didn't even ask for money. The kickstarter was started by someone else and the money was given to his lawyers, not him. Plus he got money from people who fucking hate him, like Leafy.

hate is a strong word babe

but he also started patreon only after electively moving to jew york city and then making videos about how poor they are and openly admits their degrees are useless.

Yeah for real

Kikes gonna kike

Bleh, fuck it. Who cares. Don't be a cuck with your jew blaming.

Anyone had success scamming on indiegogo tho? You can literally use fake info unlike kickstarter

Shh let this thread die senpai

Nah

k fuk dis board

Leafy is the biggest faggot, goes to show how quickly a generation's tastes go to shit. Used to beat the shit out those types of kids back in highschool. Now most of them work fast-food jobs while I have my own advertising consulting company at 24 =^]

He also has
>dat fetal alcohol syndrome face

His mom would probably took it in the ass for a pint of vodka.

fuck you jew
solved a captcha just to say this

Mad that a kid makes more money than you?

no you cant you need verified paypal or did they change that ?

>h3h3 makes videos making fun of other internet videos
>reaction/friend simulator videos essentially
>one guy sues him for fair use
>someone else starts a kickstarter to pay for his legal fees
>Ethan decides to put the money in a fund with his lawyers only to be used for his case and for other cases like this

so essentially he got a lot of money but gave it all to a law firm only to be used in similar cases.

He actually put some of his own money into the fund because none of it is going to him past this case only.

I'm Jewish and I don't like h3h3 anymore. I used to think it was funny but once I found out Ethan is a libcuck it immediately stopped watching it. Plus all of his fans are reddittier cancerous. Fuck that guy, although I'd fuck the shit out of his wife.

you mad? People get what they negotiate, not what they deserve. read the art of the deal, cuckie, life aint fare.

>I'm Jewish and I don't like h3h3

idk bout dat one goob

Well you need at least bank account. Don't need to put real name publicly though

well i just checked the page that used to explain is no longer there , so i dont know used to be that you needed to you ur real name attaached to paypal or bank

i dont want to use myname incase my campaign is succesfull and someone tries to rob me

I made an indiegogo under a completely fake name. It was no problem, but they need valid bank/paypal info to send you money. It's completely private though.

god bless you user , you might just have saved my life

Wouldn't kickstarter/indegogo come after you legally if you just ran off with the money, or at least supply law enforcement with your real information?

Why is that?

Nope. You could perhaps be sued, but who is going to sue you? Let's say you promise a product, and raise millions, just spend a small fraction of your new found fortune to produce a shitty product for your several thousand kickstarters. Several thousand isn't much for a manufacturing run.

Created one. Still in draft, need to verify paypal and make a video. My idea is not a scam though, I just embellish a little ;)

Good luck user

>My idea is not a scam though, I just embellish a little ;)

More power to you!

he didn't even accept the money, the funds are watched over by multiple people

I don't think anyone cares, but if you do the nigger who posted that video has a video explaining the situation. So whoever gives a shit enough to look into it will get the right answer.

STILL WAITING

Sounds scammy

I'm Jewish too and around the time they hit the million subs mark their content went down the drain. Actually, I think it's when they started the daily Ethan and Hila series. Either way, they aren't funny anymore and their fanbase is horrendous.

>advertising consulting company

Yeah their content definitely changed. I wouldn't say it's worse. In fact it's got much broader appeal, so good for them.

Hahaaa yeah I hate that little spic shit

>"FUPA" account
>FURA = shekel account

>BUT HE'S A GOOD GUY

>Expecting anything else from Jews

>Tfw FUPAcoins will be more successful than LSK/ETH/TRUMP combined.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE THIS

It is more legit than 75% of crowdfunding I'll say that.

Why would you willingly give money to a jew? Like, that makes you the biggest fucking shabbos goy in the world. Holy crap, he's Jewish, he has the money he's just trying to see how big a best-goy you are.

lol ok , i have a billion dollar idea that will change the industry , i dont want to die with my brakes cut and googles files the patent next day ;)

>i have a billion dollar idea

ye sur senpai

Still waiting to hear it cuck boy

bruh

H A P P E N I N G senpai