Why don't we have any workwear threads anymore? What's ummmmmmmmm going on here?

Why don't we have any workwear threads anymore? What's ummmmmmmmm going on here?

Summer

>What's ummmmmmmmm going on here?
nobody works

>bizcas with denim jackets and clown shoes

this style died out here years ago

This is the post-internet age, you choose your style. Trends are meaningless I am americana's heritage boyo FITE ME IRL waschoi waschoi!!!!!!!!aiphon

>tfw the MFA guys bully me for wearing normal jeans

It's a horrendous loook

looks good, pardner nice shade of blue on the denims i'm especially impressed that you did not fall for the nu-male beta cuck cuffing meme

this.

when i first came on Veeky Forums they used to push hitler youths, peacoats, desert boots and ocbds. they moved on to fishtail parkas, goofninja, muh ironic moonrunes/writing on a tee, and so on. if you want a workwear thread, post some fucking inspo and start a discussion. there are probably a few people left that might give a fuck about it.

Isn't the whole point to just look like a normal guy with a job and not some blogger or whatever

I bought these roughout leather Iron Rangers a little while ago and I think they'd look really stupid with shiny raw denim

>normal guy with a job
this 'workwear' is more like cosplay of mid century working men. no contemporary worker look like this

numales ruined workwear

remember patrick bateman

remember APC recommendations

Theres roughout iron rangers?? Neat.

Denim wash looks decent/normcore

all the footwear ITT is too clunky, i get the whole rustic aesthetic but why would you want to look like a literal garbageman is beyond me. wear smart boots. try a pair of brogue boots for example, keep them well-shined. none of this huge rounded-toe shit that look like shoes for disabled people.

I don't think you've ever seen these types of boots in person. Unless you're wearing steel toe wellies, most boots don't look ridiculously clunky unless you're wearing a really slim outfit already.

You want to wear vibergs or other elf boots, that's fine, but they don't really fit with most workwear pieces, which are by definition looser and more boxy.

i call it constructioncore:
>hardhat (scuffed)
>bright neon shirt with company logo
>loose n' long jeans (helps to be short)
>brown boots covered in old paint and concrete
>accessories: toolbelt, plastic bag w/ sandwich

shit was all over Veeky Forums in 2010.

what happened next is that MFA got their grubby hands all over it and Veeky Forums distanced themselves from it as much as possible.

besides, real work wear is'nt Veeky Forums

it's a vibe people are going for, nobody actually dresses like this in any job, so i think wearing boots that have the silhouette of steel toe cap boots is just looking worse for no benefit. all i am suggesting is a little more sophisticated, less utilitarian looking, silhouette, a little more of a dip and point in the toe.