Dickies

How do y'all feel about dickies?

thos pants are dickies? what model?

I use to wear their scrubs when I worked as a nurse. Now that I am sort of retired I hate them because they remind me of work.

How can I style a pair of dickies with a black pair of 6" timbs?

I work in an indoor industrial unit, but its very open and there is no heating. As winter is coming up does anyone have any 5-15 degrees top suggestions.

I want something that looks smart as I sometimes have to deal with customers, but also with a bit of an industrial look to it.

w2c pants

Aren't Dickies basically the Converse of pants? They go with any occasion.

>Converse
>They go with any occasion.
Yeah, if you are in middle school

I wish I could find their old 100% cotton work shirts they used to make instead of the new shit.

Name ten occasions they don't go well with.

they are the only pants i wear (it helps that they have my size, 26x32). cheap too so i have 4, what sucks is that they don't go with most "nicer" clothes, passed up a pair of margiela gats because on sale because they would just look weird with $20 pants

name 5 like fuck

Meetings, offices, church, funerals, weddings

funerals is the only valid one in your list. people dress so shitty at weddings/churches these days no one will care if youre wearing dickies khakis. and dickies are obviously fine offices/meetings at 99% of workplaces.

26.... body stats?? age??

cons are nice versatile skate shoes, as dickies are versatile skate pants, and they look good aswell.

No, converse, sorry. I was responding to

>other people dress like shit so I should have no standards either
just pick up whatever shit you can find from local walmart instead of expensive ass chucks then you mongrel

I've been trying to find 874's or 873's at retail places and I can never find Dickie's pants that are numbered. Everytime I spot Dickie's they're just tagged and labeled as "straight fit" or "flex fit". Does anyone know if these are the same or if it's just a lesser tier version?

girbaud > everything

tell us a little more about how you feel, do you miss nursing, what made you leave, how did you go about changing careers etc

They may be the work wear ones, if you want the numbered sizes look in general retail sites or skate shops

I've only seen 874s saying "874:original fit" in the waist band. Slim, slim straight etc don't have the number afaik

>Be Me
>Be Spic
>wearing dickies all my life
>Dickies part of uniform
I fucking hate jeans unless they're stone washed.Everywhere I go I always get the typical "Why you wearing uniform pants still this ain't school"

Great material, comfort, and fit. Best for people who are skinny and are trying to go for a larger silhouette. I think the pants compliment a skinny body-type perfectly.

i have no idea what my weight is but i feel like a fat shit, height is 5'9. im 19 years old.

i've posted fits here in mine before i can post some if anyone wants to see the how the slim tapers fit, i like them better than 874s

whats better
cuffing your dickies or buying or with a shorter inseam so they look cropped?

taeko a qt

Used to love the baggy dickies and the shorts back in the day when I was well into my pop punk!
They'd last forever because they were so well made.

I want these ones currently (pic related).

try reflective pants Veeky Forumsggot

bump

I like them in my ass.

black boots and black boots are pretty hard to mess up, pretty much anything will work. just don't wear anything to workwearish as a top if you don't want to look like a hick

thx