Need a place that will cater to my skelator body

Need a place that will cater to my skelator body

6 foot 2, 128lbs for reference

This is what Skeletor looks like.

hedi era slp

how in the fuck are you like 8 inches taller than me but we weigh the same, jesus fuck man eat something

WTF is this animal?????? tell me pls

i wonder what kind of animal is this

stfu man, stop screaming, i wont tell you!

why the fuck don't you gain some weight

Opossum

burnt

Aww he's holding a toothbrush like if he's going to use, silly possum you can't use those

He's an inch smaller than me and I weigh around 60 lb more. I have no idea how this guy functions.

Eat something and hit the gym man, you'll look a lot better and there's no reason you can't hit the gym for an hour every 2 days, eat well and be Veeky Forums all together like some people would have you think.

Probably spends all his time playing video games and none of it eating

I just don't get how he can do it. You must have so little muscle mass at that point that just general daily activities become a chore, it's not even about looking good at this point it's more about the health side for this guy in my opinion, if he doesn't gain some weight this could have lasting effects on his health.

i would feel emasculated 24/7 dude. Imagine someone asking you to help them move furniture and you cant do shit bc u look like a stretched out ethiopian

I can assure you he has never been asked to help move shit

6'1 and

that was my weight when i was a freshman in highschool lmao

Not OP, but I am 6'1" and 120 lbs.
It's not as bad as you'd think. Sure I'm weaker than the average guy but I can move furniture when necessary.
Don't really feel emasculated either, I pursue a fairly androgynous aesthetic so my body type does help in that regard.

6'2", 130ish lbs
Keep in mind there's a difference between functional strength and how much you can bench. I routinely carry around a 90 lb. guitar amp, I can physically pick girls up, I go bouldering all the time, etc.

I guess I get why some people would think "oh you should feel emasculated, a swole dude's gonna steal yo girl", but it's totally wrong. One of my #gymlife coworkers tried picking up my guitar amp a few weeks ago and had a hell of a time, so it's really case-by-case.

fatties detected, OP dont listen to them. anorexia isnt effay but if youre just one of us naturally skinny ass dudes then dont change a thing and stunt on these skinnyfat cacs

retard detected, OP don't listen to him, anorexia isn't effay but if you're one of us naturally skinny ass dudes then look into a better diet. You are doing as much damage to yourself as an obese person would.